This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 So I finally bought a Xbox 360.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am

After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:47 am

LOL..is this guy still here? haha
anyway its cool to see that you bought a 360.. Smile
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 am

Yes I am still here. Considering that I do have a 360 now, no one can accuse me of being a troll when I pay the same money to play on XBL as the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm

lmao

I cant beleive your still on here
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 pm

KONABRO!!!!!!
Im so adding you.
Sturgis 4625 is my name.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Cool.

Hope youre enjoying your xbox. And if you ever need game recommendations and whatnot, you've come to the right place lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman

Your attitude is annoying. I hate sassy people.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman

Your attitude is annoying. I hate sassy people.

I agree. KonoBro, if you don't like blind Microsoft fans that you claim are on this site, why stay?
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

whats the story with this guy? Why does everyone say 'he's still here'
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm

resistance354 wrote:
whats the story with this guy? Why does everyone say 'he's still here'

Idk, I cant ever remember seeing him before, but apperently he has been here a while.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman

no thanks, something tells me you would be a bit of a twat. probably a logic lacking twat aswell judging by your comment.

i have been wrong before though...
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:56 pm

KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 pm

TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid
I already did...hahahahahahahahahahhhaa
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:30 pm

optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm

KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Yeah...everyone loves Lucky Star....
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:44 pm

KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Hahaha! Ouch. I think I might have to remove someone from my friends list to add you but I think you're worth it. Razz
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:57 pm

TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Hahaha! Ouch. I think I might have to remove someone from my friends list to add you but I think you're worth it. Razz

Thank you sir. Someone here has to balance out the asinine attitudes that gather here.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 pm

KonaBro wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Hahaha! Ouch. I think I might have to remove someone from my friends list to add you but I think you're worth it. Razz

Thank you sir. Someone here has to balance out the asinine attitudes that gather here.
Well the site has gotten much better. People have certainly gotten more lenient.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm

KonaBro wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Hahaha! Ouch. I think I might have to remove someone from my friends list to add you but I think you're worth it. Razz

Thank you sir. Someone here has to balance out the asinine attitudes that gather here.

Your too serious. Me and you are going to have such fun debates.
Back to top Go down
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
After playing it after 3 weeks, I still like my PS3 better. However, I enjoy playing games with my friends on 360 too. So if you are an open minded individual and not a blind Microsoft fan like most of the 12-13 year olds on this site are, send me an invite.

GT - Renewman
I'll add you. I'm very open-minded. So open-minded, in fact, I constantly leak brain fluids. I'm teh j00theist. Smile

NOOO DONT ADD HIM, PLEEESE DONT OK affraid

You people are idiots (the ones saying don't add me). You all think I'm the guy named LancedJack who comes here and trolls. I'm not him. We just have avatars of the same character. Optimus, judging by your comments I wouldn't add you anyway.
Hahaha! Ouch. I think I might have to remove someone from my friends list to add you but I think you're worth it. Razz

Thank you sir. Someone here has to balance out the asinine attitudes that gather here.

Your too serious. Me and you are going to have such fun debates.

Why so serious? clown
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Yeah...Why SO SERIOUS!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Yeah...Why SO SERIOUS!?!?!!?

Why so unserious?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:39 am

Speaking of Lanced Jack... I want him back now Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Diplo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Windsor Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 am

last i heard, even 4chan hasnt seen the real lanced jack in about 2 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I finally bought a Xbox 360.   

Back to top Go down
 
So I finally bought a Xbox 360.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Xbox Live.....Battlefield 3? O.o
» xbox 360 microsoft wheel
» Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: