This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.

Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.



Because the PC has been dominating since the 70's.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.



Because the PC has been dominating since the 70's.

Even if that was true, this thread is like posting news about someone bashing PSP on a DS forum.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.



Because the PC has been dominating since the 70's.

Wait, r u srs?
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:15 am

Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.



Because the PC has been dominating since the 70's.

Wait, r u srs?


Very srs.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

Implying your opinions are facts.

Halo could be... Depending on how it is ported over. Call of duty MW1 Was better. 64 players per game, dedicated servers, user created maps, but OMG mw2 was an abomination.

I herd Rage won't have dedicated servers.

I also herd Halo wasn't that great on PC because it was an fps designed for consoles.

OP why did you post this on the Xbox 360 News section?

This has less to do with the 360 and more to do with PC gaming.


Because I wanted people to actually read it. lol.

Why not post it on a PC gaming forum?

I don't care what someone says about PC gaming because I don't care for PC gaming at all.



Because the PC has been dominating since the 70's.

Wait, r u srs?


Very srs.

lol at u then
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha

Well, its kinda like when people say "nobody wears this clothing anymore" or "nobody watches VHS movies anymore" ect.Obviously there is people who still wear that type of clothing or watch those movies but generally nobody really does that.Sorry if im not making sense, im having a hard time explaining this.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 am

Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha

Well, its kinda like when people say "nobody wears this clothing anymore" or "nobody watches VHS movies anymore" ect.Obviously there is people who still wear that type of clothing or watch those movies but generally nobody really does that.Sorry if im not making sense, im having a hard time explaining this.

I think it's the people's fault if they take someone's words literally. It's like what TRF said about opinions, you don't have to say IMO when you say an opinion because you tell just by reading it. He didn't need to say "not literally" after he said no one play's on pc anymore because there's still people who obviously play on PC.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 am

Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha

Well, its kinda like when people say "nobody wears this clothing anymore" or "nobody watches VHS movies anymore" ect.Obviously there is people who still wear that type of clothing or watch those movies but generally nobody really does that.Sorry if im not making sense, im having a hard time explaining this.

I think it's the people's fault if they take someone's words literally. It's like what TRF said about opinions, you don't have to say IMO when you say an opinion because you tell just by reading it. He didn't need to say "not literally" after he said no one play's on pc anymore because there's still people who obviously play on PC.

Whether he was been literal about people not gaming on the PC or not wasn't even the point he was making. He only brought up the PC because he was saying all the PC gamers who have since hung up their mouse and keyboard in favour of a game pad will in turn be hanging up their game pads for controllerless gaming in the near fututre with Kinect.... Right....
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 25
Location : Canada... eh?

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

No they arent

you've clearly never played halo 2 vista and halo custem edition.... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

DuDZZ wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

No they arent

you've clearly never played halo 2 vista and halo custem edition.... lol

Oh yeah....I heard gaming on Vista was a real blast.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha

Well, its kinda like when people say "nobody wears this clothing anymore" or "nobody watches VHS movies anymore" ect.Obviously there is people who still wear that type of clothing or watch those movies but generally nobody really does that.Sorry if im not making sense, im having a hard time explaining this.

I think it's the people's fault if they take someone's words literally. It's like what TRF said about opinions, you don't have to say IMO when you say an opinion because you tell just by reading it. He didn't need to say "not literally" after he said no one play's on pc anymore because there's still people who obviously play on PC.

Whether he was been literal about people not gaming on the PC or not wasn't even the point he was making. He only brought up the PC because he was saying all the PC gamers who have since hung up their mouse and keyboard in favour of a game pad will in turn be hanging up their game pads for controllerless gaming in the near fututre with Kinect.... Right....

Actually, you missed the point, just like the OP.

He was talking about games that are just ported over without being built from the ground up for a specific platform.

He mentioned Halo because that game was built for the controller in mind and the FPS genre have since become more popular on the consoles because of that game than on the PC.

He was talking about the doubt that people have for Kinect and it's potential to have a game that "works". He was comparing Kinect and Halo because both had people doubting the two. Halo turned out to be very successful on the Xbox.

Maybe Kinect will have the same success. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
he was talking about fps.......whcih is true.

Modern warfare sold most on 360, then ps3, and maybe a few hundred thousand on PC........just saying.

like it or not, consoles are the fps base of operations now.

How did this thread go so off topic? This debate wasn't about whether consoles are the FPS base of operations these days (which they are) and anything discussed along these lines is completely irrelevant.

Kudo Tsunoda's statement was that NOBODY plays FPS on the PC anymore. Which is utter bullshit. Fact.

When he says "Nobody" it wasnt meant to be taken literally.He pretty much means that shooters are generally played on consoles, not PC.Which is true nowadays.

I agree with you Arbiteris but why didn't he say that exactly how you just said it? Atleast that way he would of been able to save face because if you are in the media spotlight in some fashion then you can't automatically expect everyone not to take the things you say literally.

Besides the important thing to remember here is what validity does Kudo Tsunoda have when his most famous comment is "Bam, there it is", haha

Well, its kinda like when people say "nobody wears this clothing anymore" or "nobody watches VHS movies anymore" ect.Obviously there is people who still wear that type of clothing or watch those movies but generally nobody really does that.Sorry if im not making sense, im having a hard time explaining this.
I don't know if those are the best examples. PC is still widely used and games are still produced for it. You don't see widespread production of clothing from the 80's or movies on VHS (in fact, you don't see ANY production of movies on VHS anymore).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Yes I know my examples were crap,But that wasnt the point.A very high percentage of gamers play fps on consoles, with a low percantage playing fps on PC
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:22 am

Pickles wrote:
DuDZZ wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

No they arent

you've clearly never played halo 2 vista and halo custem edition.... lol

Oh yeah....I heard gaming on Vista was a real blast.

I never have a problem....
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 am

30 million people have steam accounts. PC gaming is not going anywhere. But Exclusives are.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:59 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
DuDZZ wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

No they arent

you've clearly never played halo 2 vista and halo custem edition.... lol

Oh yeah....I heard gaming on Vista was a real blast.

I never have a problem....

Well I keep hearing that Windows Vista is bloated a mess.


Last edited by Pickles on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
30 million people have steam accounts. PC gaming is not going anywhere. But Exclusives are.

Ugh....that wasn't the point of the article OP posted.

People need to stop taking everything literally.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Lawlalwaw

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Umm,id say that 95% of shooters are played on xbox and ps3.he is pretty much right

Who would play COD or Halo on PC when they could on xbox?No one
Please be joking. PLEASE BE JOKING.

Both Halo and Call of Duty are superior on PC!!!!!!!!!!

No they arent

yeh they are with the community


BTW he probaly hasnt heard of friggin STARCRAFT 2 one of the most popular games as of october 30th, 2010
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Yes I know my examples were crap,But that wasnt the point.A very high percentage of gamers play fps on consoles, with a low percantage playing fps on PC
You're as bright as Kudo.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yes I know my examples were crap,But that wasnt the point.A very high percentage of gamers play fps on consoles, with a low percantage playing fps on PC
You're as bright as Kudo.

As a moderator, I demand you to change your avatar back to Waternoose or you could face a permenant ban Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yes I know my examples were crap,But that wasnt the point.A very high percentage of gamers play fps on consoles, with a low percantage playing fps on PC
You're as bright as Kudo.

As a moderator, I demand you to change your avatar back to Waternoose or you could face a permenant ban Razz
LOL!! XD I'm going to get a new Waternoose avatar. Downloading the movie to get a decent screen shot. But Imakuni? will have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.   

Back to top Go down
 
Kinect creator says nobody plays PC anymore.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» So who is getting Kinect ?
» Who plays Minecraft here?
» Skyrim doesn't run anymore - serious shit --'
» Creator thingy
» I couldn't take it anymore

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: