This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Xbox 360 and you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Great, another person here who is gonna debate about every little thing.

What the hell happened to the xbox fans?Instead of xbox fans coming here we have dumbass's like these(probally from 4chan too) joining the forum.Instead of an xbox forum,its become more of a "here come and join our forum so you can say why you think PC or PS3 is better than 360" forum....

I miss the old xbox republic......



What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Implying.....fuck.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.



My picture and sig imply that I'm from 4chan? Enlighten me on this because what you just said doesn't make sense. Also If I was from 4chan I would have probably spammed hitler pictures by now.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.



My picture and sig imply that I'm from 4chan? Enlighten me on this because what you just said doesn't make sense. Also If I was from 4chan I would have probably spammed hitler pictures by now.

Cause a lot of the people that came here from 4chan were weaboos. I don't know many people who'd use pictures of themselves for there avatar/sig, so that's probably not you in the picture. And weaboos-- Japanese people.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Cause 4chan loves this place, your pic and sig imply that you are from 4chan, even if you aren't. You won't get taken seriously here.



My picture and sig imply that I'm from 4chan? Enlighten me on this because what you just said doesn't make sense. Also If I was from 4chan I would have probably spammed hitler pictures by now.

Cause a lot of the people that came here from 4chan were weaboos. I don't know many people who'd use pictures of themselves for there avatar/sig, so that's probably not you in the picture. And weaboos-- Japanese people.


You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Great, another person here who is gonna debate about every little thing.

What the hell happened to the xbox fans?Instead of xbox fans coming here we have dumbass's like these(probally from 4chan too) joining the forum.Instead of an xbox forum,its become more of a "here come and join our forum so you can say why you think PC or PS3 is better than 360" forum....

I miss the old xbox republic......



What does this have to do with 4chan? Are you completely stupid? So anyone who doesn't agree with everything in the xbox is automatically categorized as a dumbass and someone from 4chan? Also it says "Console War" where you are allowed to post about this type of topic. You obviously are pretty disappointing to even respond to, especially a moderator.

Your avatar and sig gives hints.Plus 4chan guys said they will join pretending to be females.i dont lnow if your 4chan or not, but your sure as hell fit the description

Dude,I dont call everyone who disagress a dumbass.But I am calling YOU a dumbass.You know why?Because your posts say so.Your probally a troll.Even the other members are calling you out for it.

And judging from what ive seen so far,you will keep on arguing and aruging with everyone here.


Last edited by Arbiteris on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.


I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.


I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
That's the thing, we have no way of knowing. Razz Yeah, the site used to get trolled A LOT, so the paranoia is somewhat justified. I've been banned quite a few times for stealth trolling.
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:33 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.


I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
That's the thing, we have no way of knowing. Razz Yeah, the site used to get trolled A LOT, so the paranoia is somewhat justified. I've been banned quite a few times for stealth trolling.


Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing



Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing
QFT! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.


I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.

Most users ever online was 823 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm

That's only like 400 down our total registered.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 pm

TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing

You can't be female because there are no women on the internet.

Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing

You can't be female because there are no women on the internet.



That meme isn't funny anymore because science disproved everything you just said.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing

You can't be female because there are no women on the internet.

Lies. I have a friend who is female, and she goes on Deviantart. So...
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

......
lol Kendo
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.
Well if you are indeed a chick, then hopefully my being nice to you will pay off in the long run. Laughing

You can't be female because there are no women on the internet.



That meme isn't funny anymore because science disproved everything you just said.

LIES
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
TRF wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
You obviously don't know what a weaboo is, also you don't know if that's me or not now do you? I also don't take 16 year olds seriously so don't expect me to take you seriously either.
He's got a point though. Any new member even mildly interested in Japanese culture or media is going to be written off as a weaboo and 4chan troll. That being said, you're fine by me.


I agree, but what makes me not actually Japanese? Or in general just asian. Plus this forum from what I noticed is paranoid about trolls.
That's the thing, we have no way of knowing. Razz Yeah, the site used to get trolled A LOT, so the paranoia is somewhat justified. I've been banned quite a few times for stealth trolling.


Because according to a few people on here on the forum, if you don't agree you are automatically a troll or a "ps3 fanboy" and or a 4chan troll. Who says I'm even a guy for all you know.

You are twisting what I and others are saying.We dont label you as a troll if you disagree.If we did do that, then TRF would have been banned long ago.

If someone joins this forum saying "hah xb0x and its games suck hahaha" then im pretty confident hes a troll.Looknig at your posts,you might as well be saying "xbox sucks!!" or "PC is ps3 is bettar!"

You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm

"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?



I'll define for you what a fan is. Nah, I'll let the dictionary do it for me.

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that not everyone in the world will agree with everything say. You are acting like a child.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?



I'll define for you what a fan is. Nah, I'll let the dictionary do it for me.

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that not everyone in the world will agree with everything say. You are acting like a child.

Quick! Someone ban this fucker!

He's actually making sense!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I don't mind the PS3 goers. Mainly because whenever they claim that the PS3 is better I know how to counter them.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I don't mind the PS3 goers. Mainly because whenever they claim that the PS3 is better I know how to counter them.
You mean agree with them, right?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Pickles wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?



I'll define for you what a fan is. Nah, I'll let the dictionary do it for me.

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that not everyone in the world will agree with everything say. You are acting like a child.

Quick! Someone ban this fucker!

He's actually making sense!



Last edited by GGM on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Xbox 360 and you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Xbox Live.....Battlefield 3? O.o
» xbox 360 microsoft wheel
» Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: