This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Xbox 360 and you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:30 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?

I'll define for you what a fan is. Nah, I'll let the dictionary do it for me.

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that the work doesn't agree with everything say. You are acting like a child, which I'm sure you are.

Stop twisting my words

I never said you had to "consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan ".Your posts show that you arent an xbox fan at all.This is an xbox fan forum,you certainly do not belong here.There are plently of neutral people here,but NONE of them sound as stupid as you

See,I just showed that you are twisting words around.

If you dont agree with everything on this forum,thats perfectly fine.No one ever does.Hell,I dont agree with what xbox fans have said here.But your posts yell "i am a troll!!"

You saying stuff like "halo Reach is the same as halo 3 ect" is like me saying that Jew and a Nazi is the same then saying "well its my oppinion"

Im pretty confident that you arent gonna get along with people here.So please save us all the trouble and GTFO
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Im pretty confident that you arent gonna get along with people here.So please save us all the trouble and GTFO
If you're not getting along with him, that's your fault, not his. As far as I can see, he's done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Teckno wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
If you're not getting along with him, that's your fault, not his. As far as I can see, he's done nothing wrong.

No,read my post.Hes obviously not an xbox fan so hes obviously not gonna get along.

Remember what guilty spark said?If your not here to root for the home team then why are you here?That rule still applies and I havnt seen MLD offcially change it.I dont care if you didnt like the old XR rules,MLD never changed them so right at the moment I could ban this guy if I wanted.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Teckno wrote:

Yea pretty much
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

No,read my post.Hes obviously not an xbox fan so hes obviously not gonna get along.

Remember what guilty spark said?If your not here to root for the home team then why are you here?That rule still applies and I havnt seen MLD offcially change it.I dont care if you didnt like the old XR rules,MLD never changed them so right at the moment I could ban this guy if I wanted.
So ban him, and watch the site slowly regain the bad reputation that was going away. It's not that I didn't like the old XBR rules. I don't think anyone did. You kicked some nice people out and they haven't returned. If you ban this guy, then you'll be completely justifying all of the ridicule this site got.

So what if he says some negative things about Halo? Does not being a Halo fan automatically equate to not being an Xbox fan?
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:
You obviously dont sound like any sort of xbox fan so why are you here?I dont care if its your oppinion or not, WHY are you here?

Fan - short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.

Just because I don't consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan then I'm sorry to say that you are wrong. You are awful at everything so far right now. If you are completely biased then you can't call yourself a true "fan" in your words. Why don't you calm down and understand that the work doesn't agree with everything say. You are acting like a child, which I'm sure you are.

Stop twisting my words

I never said you had to "consider the xbox the best thing in the world doesn't mean I'm not a supporter of the product. If you think being an Xbox fan is saying everything else is awful, and only praising the xbox can be the only meaning to being a fan ".Your posts show that you arent an xbox fan at all.This is an xbox fan forum,you certainly do not belong here.There are plently of neutral people here,but NONE of them sound as stupid as you

If you dont agree with everything on this forum,thats perfectly fine.No one ever does.Hell,I dont agree with what xbox fans have said here.But your posts yell "i am a troll!!"

You saying stuff like "halo Reach is the same as halo 3 ect" is like me saying that Jew and a Nazi is the same then saying "well its my oppinion"

Wow, you are stupid. How can someone give you moderator when you can't even defend yourself. Halo and Halo reach are in common. Basicly I'm comparing fruits. An apple and an orange. There both fruit but there different. You saying "Jews and a Nazi" is like comparing a car with a tree. That's stupid and doesn't make sense at all. I also never twisted your words because I just quote them son. For being a moderator might I add you are very immature, telling me I don't belong here and that people don't like me. Before we make false accusations about someone lets look at you real quick. You are making blunt and rude statements. You already proved to everyone in the community that you are a incompetent and manner lacking child. I have the right to say this because I own the xbox and the ps3 and I can have my opinions. If I only had a ps3, I could have no right to criticize the 360. You are just butt hurt right now who's trying to be tough right now. Why don't you stop being ignorant and get some courtesy for others. I'm neutral and never attack the 360 directly. I just point out my views. I don't start flame wars like you. If anything you should be stripped of all rights and removed from this forum for being a fool.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:47 pm

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Xbox_Republic

Remember folks do not fail. Or else ED will catch up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Xbox_Republic

Remember folks do not fail. Or else ED will catch up to you.

...Kendo, do you want me to bring up the "red light district" thing again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:

Stop twisting my words

Wow, you are stupid. How can someone give you moderator when you can't even defend yourself. Halo and Halo reach are in common. Basicly I'm comparing fruits. An apple and an orange. There both fruit but there different. You saying "Jews and a Nazi" is like comparing a car with a tree. That's stupid and doesn't make sense at all. I also never twisted your words because I just quote them son. For being a moderator might I add you are very immature, telling me I don't belong here and that people don't like me. Before we make false accusations about someone lets look at you real quick. You are making blunt and rude statements. You already proved to everyone in the community that you are a incompetent and manner lacking child. I have the right to say this because I own the xbox and the ps3 and I can have my opinions. If I only had a ps3, I could have no right to criticize the 360. You are just butt hurt right now who's trying to be tough right now. Why don't you stop being ignorant and get some courtesy for others.

Wrong.A complete moron would be able to see that Halo 3 and Halo reach are different.It does not take any brainpower.Hell,looknig at the games graphics make both games different

Im not even gonna bother replying to all those insults.No use, we will just end up calling eachother stupid over and over.So for that im just gonna lock the thread because its mostly just a flame thread now

@TRF

Like I said,I dont really care what you and the PS3N thoguht about the XR back then.I kicked those people?How did you know that ive banned everyone?Last time I checked,I let you and other PS3N members back into the republic.So dont go complaining about how I mod.Besides,alot of good people who were banned before were banned by the BS banner.

The rules are the rules.I didnt make them.Im sopposed to obey them as a moderator should but im not.And the rules have not changed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:

Stop twisting my words

Wow, you are stupid. How can someone give you moderator when you can't even defend yourself. Halo and Halo reach are in common. Basicly I'm comparing fruits. An apple and an orange. There both fruit but there different. You saying "Jews and a Nazi" is like comparing a car with a tree. That's stupid and doesn't make sense at all. I also never twisted your words because I just quote them son. For being a moderator might I add you are very immature, telling me I don't belong here and that people don't like me. Before we make false accusations about someone lets look at you real quick. You are making blunt and rude statements. You already proved to everyone in the community that you are a incompetent and manner lacking child. I have the right to say this because I own the xbox and the ps3 and I can have my opinions. If I only had a ps3, I could have no right to criticize the 360. You are just butt hurt right now who's trying to be tough right now. Why don't you stop being ignorant and get some courtesy for others.

Wrong.A complete moron would be able to see that Halo 3 and Halo reach are different.It does not take any brainpower.Hell,looknig at the games graphics make both games different

Im not even gonna bother replying to all those insults.No use, we will just end up calling eachother stupid over and over.So for that im just gonna lock the thread because its mostly just a flame thread now

@TRF

Like I said,I dont really care what you and the PS3N thoguht about the XR back then.I kicked those people?How did you know that ive banned everyone?Last time I checked,I let you and other PS3N members back into the republic.So dont go complaining about how I mod.Besides,alot of good people who were banned before were banned by the BS banner.

The rules are the rules.I didnt make them.Im sopposed to obey them as a moderator should but im not.And the rules have not changed.

Well said.
Case closed. And midnightfenrir, be warned. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour any further.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
MidnightFenrir wrote:
"

Arbiteris wrote:

Stop twisting my words

@TRF

Well said.
Case closed. And midnightfenrir, be warned. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour any further.

Thank you.Well now it seems hes PM'ing me and critisizing me for my spelling and grammar and pretty much calling me an idiot.As if this thread wasnt enough for him.He really isnt helping his case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 and you.   

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 and you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3