This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Whats the worst publisher?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Worst publisher?
Activision
69%
 69% [ 22 ]
EA
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
SCEA
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Nintendo
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Game Studios
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Atari
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Capcom
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Sega
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32
 

AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
3 people who didn't vote Activision are retarded XD

That's because EA is a shittier company. People only vote Activision because of what Kotick says.

Explain how EA is the shittier company. Activision's entire business strategy relies on milking every last cent out of a franchise and eventually burning it to the ground and then finding a new one to milk. They have pretty much burnt Guitar Hero to the ground and they have began with Call of Duty.
I would put money on Call of Duty being irrelevant in a few years time. If you don't believe me, look at Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 were huge, they were some of the best selling games of the year and only a few years later the name means nothing, all because of what Activision did to it.

No, Guitar Hero failed because there were like 2 a year coming out with minor differences between them. People say CODs are all the same, that's a load of bull. If they were all the same then why does every love Cod 4 and hate MW2? Yes, Cod is being milked, 1 game a year. You know how many american football games EA released this year? 2, NCAA 11 and Madden NFL 11. They also release a Fifa game every year. You can talk about how great they are. But all they are are the same game but with updated graphics, rosters, and gamemodes. Cod games have far more differences than Fifa or Madden games. EA milks the shit out of every game too, but they aren't acknowledged as much because Activision and Cod are the scapegoats.

Let's talk about what's so bad about EA.
1) They bought the license to the NFL, no other company can publish an American Football game with the NFL in it, eliminated all competition. If you want to play a football game you either get a shitty game like Backbreaker or you get Madden. When if you want an FPS, there's plenty to choose from.
2) If you buy a used game, or borrow a game, or rent a game, you get less content or no online access and have to pay a fee.
3) You say Guitar Hero has been killed, you know what great franchise EA killed? Command and Conquer.

1 thing if find very amusing is that how many people shit on MW2, so that when Activision shits on IW everyone goes and hates on Activision. Why? If MW2 is such shit why should anyone care? If Cod is garbage and people say they won't buy and Activision product again then why the hell should they care what Kotick says or that if Cod gets a subscribtion based service? It doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 pm

SCEA because I feel like being a troll


But seriously EA.I hate their stupid grudge for pre owned buyers.I also hate that they ruined one of my most favorite franchises, Command and Conquer

I mean seriously,what assholes.The very last Tiberian C&C game and they dont make it an RTS.Wow just wow EA.And C&C 4 was crap anyways.Dont even get me started on Red alert....

People are hating on activision because of Kotick but really even though activision have only 3 main franchises, they are all high quality ones.

And I also hated how I had to go throguht the trouble of making a stupid EA account just to activiate my special edition ME2 armor
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
3 people who didn't vote Activision are retarded XD

That's because EA is a shittier company. People only vote Activision because of what Kotick says.

Explain how EA is the shittier company. Activision's entire business strategy relies on milking every last cent out of a franchise and eventually burning it to the ground and then finding a new one to milk. They have pretty much burnt Guitar Hero to the ground and they have began with Call of Duty.
I would put money on Call of Duty being irrelevant in a few years time. If you don't believe me, look at Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 were huge, they were some of the best selling games of the year and only a few years later the name means nothing, all because of what Activision did to it.

No, Guitar Hero failed because there were like 2 a year coming out with minor differences between them. People say CODs are all the same, that's a load of bull. If they were all the same then why does every love Cod 4 and hate MW2? Yes, Cod is being milked, 1 game a year. You know how many american football games EA released this year? 2, NCAA 11 and Madden NFL 11. They also release a Fifa game every year. You can talk about how great they are. But all they are are the same game but with updated graphics, rosters, and gamemodes. Cod games have far more differences than Fifa or Madden games. EA milks the shit out of every game too, but they aren't acknowledged as much because Activision and Cod are the scapegoats.

Let's talk about what's so bad about EA.
1) They bought the license to the NFL, no other company can publish an American Football game with the NFL in it, eliminated all competition. If you want to play a football game you either get a shitty game like Backbreaker or you get Madden. When if you want an FPS, there's plenty to choose from.
2) If you buy a used game, or borrow a game, or rent a game, you get less content or no online access and have to pay a fee.
3) You say Guitar Hero has been killed, you know what great franchise EA killed? Command and Conquer.

1 thing if find very amusing is that how many people shit on MW2, so that when Activision shits on IW everyone goes and hates on Activision. Why? If MW2 is such shit why should anyone care? If Cod is garbage and people say they won't buy and Activision product again then why the hell should they care what Kotick says or that if Cod gets a subscribtion based service? It doesn't make any sense.

EA has smartened up over the years though. Some of their policies on used games are fucking ass but the majority of the games they have published since 2009 have all be excellent high-rated games.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
SCEA because I feel like being a troll


But seriously EA.I hate their stupid grudge for pre owned buyers.I also hate that they ruined one of my most favorite franchises, Command and Conquer

I mean seriously,what assholes.The very last Tiberian C&C game and they dont make it an RTS.Wow just wow EA.And C&C 4 was crap anyways.Dont even get me started on Red alert....

People are hating on activision because of Kotick but really even though activision have only 3 main franchises, they are all high quality ones.

And I also hated how I had to go throguht the trouble of making a stupid EA account just to activiate my special edition ME2 armor

Well said, it was such a pain making an EA account, I loved CnC aswell, I hate how they killed it.

Alan1994 wrote:
EA has smartened up over the years though. Some of their policies on used games are fucking ass but the majority of the games they have published since 2009 have all be excellent high-rated games.

Cod is a AAA franchise, yet many people hate it.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
SCEA because I feel like being a troll


But seriously EA.I hate their stupid grudge for pre owned buyers.I also hate that they ruined one of my most favorite franchises, Command and Conquer

I mean seriously,what assholes.The very last Tiberian C&C game and they dont make it an RTS.Wow just wow EA.And C&C 4 was crap anyways.Dont even get me started on Red alert....

People are hating on activision because of Kotick but really even though activision have only 3 main franchises, they are all high quality ones.

And I also hated how I had to go throguht the trouble of making a stupid EA account just to activiate my special edition ME2 armor

Well said, it was such a pain making an EA account, I loved CnC aswell, I hate how they killed it.

Alan1994 wrote:
EA has smartened up over the years though. Some of their policies on used games are fucking ass but the majority of the games they have published since 2009 have all be excellent high-rated games.

Cod is a AAA franchise, yet many people hate it.

Many people on the internet hate COD, mainly because it overshadows most other great yet-not-so-popular FPS's. When in reality, millions of people love COD.

Besides, EA has tons of AAA franchises and they aren't all in the shooter genre. I could live off of EA's games if I wanted to. They got the some of the best RPGs (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), shooters (MOH, Battlefield), Racing games (NFS Shift was very decent last year), Sports games (Fifa, Madden), etc. What does Activision even have? COD and Guitar Hero, both of which are either dying or already dead.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Many people on the internet hate COD, mainly because it overshadows most other great yet-not-so-popular FPS's. When in reality, millions of people love COD.

Besides, EA has tons of AAA franchises and they aren't all in the shooter genre. I could live off of EA's games if I wanted to. They got the some of the best RPGs (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), shooters (MOH, Battlefield), Racing games (NFS Shift was very decent last year), Sports games (Fifa, Madden), etc. What does Activision even have? COD and Guitar Hero, both of which are either dying or already dead.

Blur, Transformers, Singularity, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions. Hell they merged so there's freaking Starcraft II lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Many people on the internet hate COD, mainly because it overshadows most other great yet-not-so-popular FPS's. When in reality, millions of people love COD.

Besides, EA has tons of AAA franchises and they aren't all in the shooter genre. I could live off of EA's games if I wanted to. They got the some of the best RPGs (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), shooters (MOH, Battlefield), Racing games (NFS Shift was very decent last year), Sports games (Fifa, Madden), etc. What does Activision even have? COD and Guitar Hero, both of which are either dying or already dead.

Blur, Transformers, Singularity, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions. Hell they merged so there's freaking Starcraft II lol.

None of those except Starcraft II is tripple A. And that game is a PC exclusive >.>
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Many people on the internet hate COD, mainly because it overshadows most other great yet-not-so-popular FPS's. When in reality, millions of people love COD.

Besides, EA has tons of AAA franchises and they aren't all in the shooter genre. I could live off of EA's games if I wanted to. They got the some of the best RPGs (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), shooters (MOH, Battlefield), Racing games (NFS Shift was very decent last year), Sports games (Fifa, Madden), etc. What does Activision even have? COD and Guitar Hero, both of which are either dying or already dead.

Blur, Transformers, Singularity, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions. Hell they merged so there's freaking Starcraft II lol.

None of those except Starcraft II is tripple A. And that game is a PC exclusive >.>

I don't understand how SCII is discredited by being a PC exclusive. Cod isn't dieing seeing as how MW2 is the highest selling game on both the 360 and PS3. That's AAA right there. And none of the games you listed besides ME are AAA either. And Fifa 10, but now with 11 out today that game is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:04 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Many people on the internet hate COD, mainly because it overshadows most other great yet-not-so-popular FPS's. When in reality, millions of people love COD.

Besides, EA has tons of AAA franchises and they aren't all in the shooter genre. I could live off of EA's games if I wanted to. They got the some of the best RPGs (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), shooters (MOH, Battlefield), Racing games (NFS Shift was very decent last year), Sports games (Fifa, Madden), etc. What does Activision even have? COD and Guitar Hero, both of which are either dying or already dead.

Blur, Transformers, Singularity, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions. Hell they merged so there's freaking Starcraft II lol.

None of those except Starcraft II is tripple A. And that game is a PC exclusive >.>

I don't understand how SCII is discredited by being a PC exclusive. Cod isn't dieing seeing as how MW2 is the highest selling game on both the 360 and PS3. That's AAA right there. And none of the games you listed besides ME are AAA either. And Fifa 10, but now with 11 out today that game is irrelevant.

We are in the Console War subsection so I was just assuming that we are talking about console-based franchises by EA/Activision.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
We are in the Console War subsection so I was just assuming that we are talking about console-based franchises by EA/Activision.

EA and Activision aren't console makers, the OP put this in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
3 people who didn't vote Activision are retarded XD

That's because EA is a shittier company. People only vote Activision because of what Kotick says.

Explain how EA is the shittier company. Activision's entire business strategy relies on milking every last cent out of a franchise and eventually burning it to the ground and then finding a new one to milk. They have pretty much burnt Guitar Hero to the ground and they have began with Call of Duty.
I would put money on Call of Duty being irrelevant in a few years time. If you don't believe me, look at Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 were huge, they were some of the best selling games of the year and only a few years later the name means nothing, all because of what Activision did to it.

No, Guitar Hero failed because there were like 2 a year coming out with minor differences between them. People say CODs are all the same, that's a load of bull. If they were all the same then why does every love Cod 4 and hate MW2? Yes, Cod is being milked, 1 game a year. You know how many american football games EA released this year? 2, NCAA 11 and Madden NFL 11. They also release a Fifa game every year. You can talk about how great they are. But all they are are the same game but with updated graphics, rosters, and gamemodes. Cod games have far more differences than Fifa or Madden games. EA milks the shit out of every game too, but they aren't acknowledged as much because Activision and Cod are the scapegoats.

Let's talk about what's so bad about EA.
1) They bought the license to the NFL, no other company can publish an American Football game with the NFL in it, eliminated all competition. If you want to play a football game you either get a shitty game like Backbreaker or you get Madden. When if you want an FPS, there's plenty to choose from.
2) If you buy a used game, or borrow a game, or rent a game, you get less content or no online access and have to pay a fee.
3) You say Guitar Hero has been killed, you know what great franchise EA killed? Command and Conquer.

1 thing if find very amusing is that how many people shit on MW2, so that when Activision shits on IW everyone goes and hates on Activision. Why? If MW2 is such shit why should anyone care? If Cod is garbage and people say they won't buy and Activision product again then why the hell should they care what Kotick says or that if Cod gets a subscribtion based service? It doesn't make any sense.

Ok you've obviously never played FIFA recently because you would know that every year FIFA has been updated with revolutionary gameplay. Last year it was 360 dribbling and this year its Personality+ which makes each player unique. But thats beside the point.
As for CoD have only 1 release a year, thats about to change very soon. Activision have created an entire division to create CoD games and from my knowledge there are 3 separate developers working on CoD games, there could be more. I think they plan to release some CoD Action Adventure game or something.
Don't forget how badly they fucked over Infinity Ward and never paid those guys the royalties they deserved. Thats why I shit on Activision because what they did was morally incorrect, ripping off those guys of payments, regardless if the game was shit or not, they deserve the money.

Lets talk about EA:
1) I can't speak for Madden but their yearly franchise of FIFA has been getting a lot better every year
2) If you buy the game new, you get bonus exclusive DLC
3) Is Command and Conquer really dead? They made one bad game, I wouldn't really call that dead.
4) The numerous amount of great IP's they put out recently (Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Sims, Battlefield, Crysis). I don't think Activision can match this.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Ok you've obviously never played FIFA recently because you would know that every year FIFA has been updated with revolutionary gameplay. Last year it was 360 dribbling and this year its Personality+ which makes each player unique. But thats beside the point.
As for CoD have only 1 release a year, thats about to change very soon. Activision have created an entire division to create CoD games and from my knowledge there are 3 separate developers working on CoD games, there could be more. I think they plan to release some CoD Action Adventure game or something.
Don't forget how badly they fucked over Infinity Ward and never paid those guys the royalties they deserved. Thats why I shit on Activision because what they did was morally incorrect, ripping off those guys of payments, regardless if the game was shit or not, they deserve the money.

Lets talk about EA:
1) I can't speak for Madden but their yearly franchise of FIFA has been getting a lot better every year
2) If you buy the game new, you get bonus exclusive DLC
3) Is Command and Conquer really dead? They made one bad game, I wouldn't really call that dead.
4) The numerous amount of great IP's they put out recently (Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Sims, Battlefield, Crysis). I don't think Activision can match this.

They have two developers working on Cod, Trey Arch and Sledgehammer, I don't know what IW is doing. They each work on a Cod game for 2 years. If they make an Action Adventure Cod I don't see what's wrong with it. Microsoft had Ensemble make Halo Wars and that turned out great. You talk about money, did you know that EA got a lawsuit because they were working employees 85 hours a week with no overtime pay? OK, Activision fucked over 2 guys, while EA was fucking over hundreds of people. EA layed off 1500 people last year in reconstruction. Oh but Activision didn't pay 2 guys their royalties, that's so much worse than what EA does.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/11/news_6112998.html#cool
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/09/report-ea-lays-off-staff-at-four-major-divisions/

1) If you have the latest Fifa, you don't need the older Fifa. With Cod, even if you have MW2, it's still fun to play Cod 4 or WaW because they are different.
2) A year or two from now there might not be any new copies left so you have to buy a used one. If you borrow or rent, you are out of luck as well. The free DLC isn't all that great. I thought the Cerberus Network was cool, up until I realized that you had to pay for the good DLC. What did you get with CN DLC? A heavy weapon, a new character, 5 3 minute long side missions, and some Cerberus assault gear Rolling Eyes
3) More like 3 bad games. CnC 3 was okay, but shallow. Learn Hotkeys--Build Mammoth Tanks--Win.
4) Blur, Singularity, Transformers, Spiderman SD, Starcraft, Cod. EA got 2 games from Crytek, 1 upcoming one, but now they've partnered with Microsoft, Bungie has teamed up with Activision for the next 10 years.


Last edited by BlackStigma on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Ok you've obviously never played FIFA recently because you would know that every year FIFA has been updated with revolutionary gameplay. Last year it was 360 dribbling and this year its Personality+ which makes each player unique. But thats beside the point.
As for CoD have only 1 release a year, thats about to change very soon. Activision have created an entire division to create CoD games and from my knowledge there are 3 separate developers working on CoD games, there could be more. I think they plan to release some CoD Action Adventure game or something.
Don't forget how badly they fucked over Infinity Ward and never paid those guys the royalties they deserved. Thats why I shit on Activision because what they did was morally incorrect, ripping off those guys of payments, regardless if the game was shit or not, they deserve the money.

Lets talk about EA:
1) I can't speak for Madden but their yearly franchise of FIFA has been getting a lot better every year
2) If you buy the game new, you get bonus exclusive DLC
3) Is Command and Conquer really dead? They made one bad game, I wouldn't really call that dead.
4) The numerous amount of great IP's they put out recently (Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Sims, Battlefield, Crysis). I don't think Activision can match this.

They have two developers working on Cod, Trey Arch and Sledgehammer, I don't know what IW is doing. They each work on a Cod game for 2 years. If they make an Action Adventure Cod I don't see what's wrong with it. Microsoft had Ensemble make Halo Wars and that turned out great. You talk about money, did you know that EA got a lawsuit because they were working employees 85 hours a week with no overtime pay? OK, Activision fucked over 2 guys, while EA was fucking over hundreds of people. EA layed off 1500 people last year in reconstruction. Oh but Activision didn't pay 2 guys their royalties, that's so much worse than what EA does.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/11/news_6112998.html#cool
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/09/report-ea-lays-off-staff-at-four-major-divisions/

1) If you have the latest Fifa, you don't need the older Fifa. With Cod, even if you have MW2, it's still fun to play Cod 4 or WaW because they are different.
2) A year or two from now there might not be any new copies left so you have to buy a used one. If you borrow or rent, you are out of luck as well. The free DLC isn't all that great. I thought the Cerberus Network was cool, up until I realized that you had to pay for the good DLC. What did you get with CE DLC? A heavy weapon, a new character, 5 3 minute long side missions, and some Cerberus assault gear Rolling Eyes
3) More like 3 bad games. CnC 3 was okay, but shallow. Learn Hotkeys--Build Mammoth Tanks--Win.
4) Blur, Singularity, Transformers, Spiderman SD, Starcraft, Cod. EA got 2 games from Crytek, 1 upcoming one, but now they've partnered with Microsoft, Bungie has teamed up with Activision for the next 10 years.

I know the old EA used to be shit but that news story was from 2004. I'm talking about EA as they currently are vs Activision as they currently are. It wasn't just two guys that Activision didnt pay, it was 38.

Quote :
"Activision owes my clients approximately $75 million to $125 million dollars," attorney Bruce Isaacs told G4. "Activision has withheld most of the money to force many of my people to stay, some against their will, so that they would finish the delivery of Modern Warfare 3. That is not what they wanted to do. Many of them. My clients [are] entitled to their money. Activision has no right to withhold their money—our money."

They are refusing to pay the employess until they put out Modern Warfare 3, I mean come on!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 am

Activision wants to start charging people to buy the cutscenes in their games...
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 am

Who on earth voted sony lol, anyways my vote goes for activision bobby kodick fucking sucks!
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am

Activision is just the worst
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Activision wants to start charging people to buy the cutscenes in their games...

Exactly. I mean wtf? I can just go on youtube and watch a HD version.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 32
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Bobby Kotick or Bobby Kunt Dick?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm

TRF wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Activision. They put no emphasis on quality and just pump out as much content as possible.

EA does the same though...
Only EA Sports pumps out yearly games, and from what I've been hearing, they've all been excellent as of late. The rest of EA is great. They publish Dead Space, Battlefield, Army of Two, Mirror's Edge, etc. That's quality right there. Activision does a few IPs, but that's it. I think this year all they published was Blur and Singularity.

and transformers
Forgot about that one. This is one of Activision's better years. I remember last year all they had was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Prototype, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and Wolverine was the only good one.

And Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.

I don't really understand all the hate towards Activision. I don't remember anything by them being absolutely terrible. They published Guitar Hero and Spider-Man 2...some of my best PS2 gaming memories are from those games.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am

i choose sega..just to piss of kendo..LMAO..
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 pm

I heard if you trip in a FIFA game your character lies there on the ground for about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 pm

i think ubisoft should be on here they suck dick. they removed 2 whole sections of assassins creed 2 so they could re-sell it as overpriced dlc. kinda faggy
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
We are in the Console War subsection so I was just assuming that we are talking about console-based franchises by EA/Activision.

EA and Activision aren't console makers, the OP put this in the wrong section.

I put it in the console war section because arguing is the purpose of the section... and well... yeah. Mission Accomplished Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:54 pm

tahmidk wrote:
i think ubisoft should be on here they suck dick. they removed 2 whole sections of assassins creed 2 so they could re-sell it as overpriced dlc. kinda faggy

They are a dev, if I am not mistaken, not a publisher.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

NobleSix wrote:
i choose sega..just to piss of kendo..LMAO..
Don't worry 2 others have the same idea lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst publisher?   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats the worst publisher?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» Worst interruption
» Whats your statistics?
» Hey! Whats cracking.
» Top 5 worst smells in the world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: