This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Coincidence or Conjecture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
i wonder who knows this fact? after the snes nintendo went to sony to form a partnership to make a cd based games console, but nintendo was worried about piracy, so then broke off and made the n64. sony on the other hand decided to take what they have learnt and make their own cd console and the rest is history. sony have been riding on the back of nintendo ever since No
How exactly? Sony went off and did their own thing and have been incredibly successful in the console market since then.

Sales:

Wii > Ps3
DS > Psp

Razz

dont forget 360 > PS3 Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
i wonder who knows this fact? after the snes nintendo went to sony to form a partnership to make a cd based games console, but nintendo was worried about piracy, so then broke off and made the n64. sony on the other hand decided to take what they have learnt and make their own cd console and the rest is history. sony have been riding on the back of nintendo ever since No
How exactly? Sony went off and did their own thing and have been incredibly successful in the console market since then.

Sales:

Wii > Ps3
DS > Psp

Razz

dont forget 360 > PS3 Razz

Well that goes without saying. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Sales:

Wii > Ps3
DS > Psp

Razz
Sony still is successful in this generation, despite being in last place by a small amount. Besides, didn't Sony win the last two generations?
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

tahmidk wrote:
I'm pretty sure sony copied the slim stuff from nintendo or SEGA and i dont know about you but the shit about PS MOVE being in development since 2002 sounds like a load of bullshit. The thing is copying is good because if theres a good feature in one game or one console shouldn't it be added on to the other console so it also gets a good feature?
Who let him in?! Evil or Very Mad
And how the fuck did Sony copy slim for Nintendo and Sega...

Last edited by Teckno on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
the point: everybody copies everybody, even Sony.
.................................................QFT......I can't believe I said that.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Sales:

Wii > Ps3
DS > Psp

Razz
Sony still is successful in this generation, despite being in last place by a small amount. Besides, didn't Sony win the last two generations?

I hate rhetorical questions.

NO, Sony did not win last generation . The PS2 was a fucking fail. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Conjecture    

Back to top Go down

Coincidence or Conjecture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: