This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Pretty good video, smart guy.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 pm

nice videos
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Like his videos. Gonna sub to this guy.

I hope he knows abot this forum.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

Ozsem wrote:
Like his videos. Gonna sub to this guy.

I hope he knows abot this forum.

i might send him a pm to join if he wants,i also subbed to him,he does make great vids..
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am

i think i've spoken to this guy on live, he sounds very familar and the gamertag used is familar. was ranting to a buddy about n4g or something, he was very nice actually over the headset.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:31 pm

well said

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Is he oblivious to the fact that 360 fanboys are exactly like PS3 fanboys? Yeah, if the PS3 were to start outselling the 360, then they would brag about sales, and that would contrast their previous idea that sales don't matter. HOWEVER, 360 fanboys would start saying that sales don't matter, despite THEIR previous track record of flaunting sales around.

Fanboys are almost all the same, just with different, but all equally stupid, arguments.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:15 pm

TRF wrote:
Is he oblivious to the fact that 360 fanboys are exactly like PS3 fanboys? Yeah, if the PS3 were to start outselling the 360, then they would brag about sales, and that would contrast their previous idea that sales don't matter. HOWEVER, 360 fanboys would start saying that sales don't matter, despite THEIR previous track record of flaunting sales around.

Fanboys are almost all the same, just with different, but all equally stupid, arguments.

No, X360 fanboys will resort to saying that the X360 beat the PS3 for 5 years despite being less popular everywhere but America.

All fanboys are the same, but PS3 fanboys are larger in scope.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

No, X360 fanboys will resort to saying that the X360 beat the PS3 for 5 years despite being less popular everywhere but America.

All fanboys are the same, but PS3 fanboys are larger in scope.

I don't think fanboys can be equally bad.

It depends on which ones you can't stand the most.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am

TRF wrote:

its just me, but i was always about the sales, even when ps3 was outselling 360 for months at a time. i just pulled the "lifetime sales" card Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

its just me, but i was always about the sales, even when ps3 was outselling 360 for months at a time. i just pulled the "lifetime sales" card Razz
But what will you do if/when PS3's lifetime sales beat out 360's lifetime sales? It could happen.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:42 am

NobleSix wrote:

Great video. So true.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

But what will you do if/when PS3's lifetime sales beat out 360's lifetime sales? It could happen.

Unlikely, the gap has a possibility of closing. Though I don't see how the PS3 can start a gap ahead of the Xbox 360 unless they overadvertise and the X360 under-advertises. Besides, the X360 has been killing the PS3 in sales for 4-5 months now. It's been out doing the Wii for a while too.

A couple more years and this generation is over.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 am

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

Unlikely, the gap has a possibility of closing. Though I don't see how the PS3 can start a gap ahead of the Xbox 360 unless they overadvertise and the X360 under-advertises. Besides, the X360 has been killing the PS3 in sales for 4-5 months now. It's been out doing the Wii for a while too.

Regardless of whether it CAN happen or not, if it ever does happen, what's the 360 fanboy argument going to be?
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 am

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

Regardless of whether it CAN happen or not, if it ever does happen, what's the 360 fanboy argument going to be?

That it should have happened sooner since the Playstation brand is 3 times as popular as the Xbox brand especially everywhere outside the U.S.

Don't ask me though, I tend to argue that the Xbox 360 is better because of quality not sales.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

They will just say that sales dont matter. All fanboys are hypocrites regardless of the console they support.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 pm

all fanboys suck
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Its not about whether sales matters to individuals, its as simple as saying "Haha, we sold more consoles in March. We always sell more.", and the basic response next month when the sales figures are different is "Haha, you didn't sell more than us in April." Sales is an argument as good as cupping water in your hand. It's constantly subjected to change, and it drips away as the figures change on a yearly basis.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:59 am

Really awesome video. I really agree.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Have you guys seen the rest of this guy's videos?
They're really good! I want him to join the Republic Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
If the rest of his videos are as ignorant and half-assed as this one, then I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
If the rest of his videos are as ignorant and half-assed as this one, then I'm not interested.

What you call "ignorant" and "half-assed", I call entertaining.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

What you call "ignorant" and "half-assed", I call entertaining.
You'd love Jersey Shore, then.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Factual evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   

Back to top Go down

Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next