This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hey guys!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Has The Most Iconic Figures?
Sony
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Microsoft
41%
 41% [ 11 ]
Nintendo
55%
 55% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27
 

AuthorMessage
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Hey guys!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:29 pm

There is a poll at PS3 Nation showing the 3 best icons of each platform.

I encourage you to vote at http://ps3nation.roflforum.net/debate-table-f18/sony-team-vs-microsoft-team-vs-nintendo-team-t2184.htm#22472
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Vote Nintendo team or you will die in 48 hours...
And your mom will laugh as you're dead..
and cut you to pieces...
Yea...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Vote Nintendo team or you will die in 48 hours...
And your mom will laugh as you're dead..
and cut you to pieces...
Yea...

Shut up woman, Nintendo SUCKS Razz
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Vote Nintendo team or you will die in 48 hours...
And your mom will laugh as you're dead..
and cut you to pieces...
Yea...

Shut up woman, Nintendo SUCKS Razz
Your fate has been sealed..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Vote Nintendo team or you will die in 48 hours...
And your mom will laugh as you're dead..
and cut you to pieces...
Yea...

Shut up woman, Nintendo SUCKS Razz
Your fate has been sealed..

Yes it has...my fate is to DESTROY THE NINTENDO GODS (as you call them). MWA HA HA
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

I voted for Nintendo. Link happens to be my favorite game character of all time, and the LoZ games are some of the best games ever made (especially A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Um okay but their forum is a sony fan forum so I expect sony will win anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Bullshit fanboys! Admit you're wrong..
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:26 pm

lol i wish i could but im IP banned from the ps3 nation because the admin is a sensitive pussy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Guys, vote here as well and then we can sum up all of the results! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm

hands down nintendo no fucking competion(once again i got a/a* on my english exam so fuck u if u have a problem with my spelling)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm

ROFL why the nintendo votes?! You've killed this XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
lol i wish i could but im IP banned from the ps3 nation because the admin is a sensitive pussy
You're not banned. I checked a few days ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 am

nintendo obviously

but Master Chief (or halo overall) is big too

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:43 am

TRF wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
lol i wish i could but im IP banned from the ps3 nation because the admin is a sensitive pussy
You're not banned. I checked a few days ago. Razz
dude i am i checked yesterday i cant even view any topics because im IP banned
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 am

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
dude i am i checked yesterday i cant even view any topics because im IP banned
I unbanned you. Your punishment now is that your name is "tahmdick" and you need to tone it down on the trolling, okay?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am

Teckno wrote:
Bullshit fanboys! Admit you're wrong..

there is no wrong or right, its just preference and oppinion
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 23
Location : Amagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 pm

nintendo? seriously???
anyway im voting for both sony and microsoft? WHY you ask?
because i can do what i want >_>
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

TRF wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
dude i am i checked yesterday i cant even view any topics because im IP banned
I unbanned you. Your punishment now is that your name is "tahmdick" and you need to tone it down on the trolling, okay?
i love you
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Bullshit fanboys! Admit you're wrong..

there is no wrong or right, its just preference and oppinion
/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:10 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

On a PLAYSTATION FORUM, which icons are going to win damnet.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

On a PLAYSTATION FORUM, which icons are going to win damnet.
The ones that deserve to win. Well, Nintendo deserves to win, but Sony has way better mascots than Microsoft. I know I'm all for respecting opinions, but some things are just fact. FACT.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

On a PLAYSTATION FORUM, which icons are going to win damnet.
The ones that deserve to win. Well, Nintendo deserves to win, but Sony has way better mascots than Microsoft. I know I'm all for respecting opinions, but some things are just fact. FACT.

They aren't facts dude.

I don't like Master Chief very much, but he is still technically a badass. Alan Wake is pretty cool. Sam Fisher is awesome. Marcus is bad shit crazy. And the unfortunate death of the Carmine brothers always bring a smile to my face.

I don't like any of the cartoony mascots that Sony and Nintendo have. So that kind of eliminates most of the choices for me. Except for Snake, Kratos, and Nathan Drake. I seriously prefer Microsoft's "mascots" over Sony's. You could argue that Sony and nintendo have more mascots than MS, but you can't argue that they are any better.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

On a PLAYSTATION FORUM, which icons are going to win damnet.
The ones that deserve to win. Well, Nintendo deserves to win, but Sony has way better mascots than Microsoft. I know I'm all for respecting opinions, but some things are just fact. FACT.

yer like ninety nine nights 2 is better than halo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey guys!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Sorry, guys!
» Hi guys. Steve here.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: