This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Best GT5 delay reaction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
still no concrete date set, it should have been made by now if its at least a november release.
Didn't they say November 30th? I'm still fairly confident it will release in 2010.

They delayed it again. It's back to TBD
In any case, it's going to make 2010, this I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 am

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
still no concrete date set, it should have been made by now if its at least a november release.
Didn't they say November 30th? I'm still fairly confident it will release in 2010.

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
but let's be honest, this game was finished and ridiculously polished a LONG time ago.

let's be honest, this was taken at Eurogamer expo like a couple of months ago.

Btw lmao at the flat wall of "trees" XD
Troll. Every game has glitches. The detail in this game is impeccable. Besides, that glitch has probably been fixed by now.

Stoney wrote:
Honest question, have they fixed the trees? They won't look that bad in the final game will they?
Yes, they look much better than that off-screen video.


Oh, so the trees change if not recorded by an actual screen recorder? lol
Don't get me wrong, GT5 has the best car models I've ever seen (premium ones I mean) but honestly... it was bad enough that the trees were 2D but they've actually sunk so low as to make an actual stretched out wall of trees. Hell, without pausing the video they stuck out horribly.
I'm not saying GT5 has bad graphics, it just has awful trees XD
Btw I know it's just a glitch but you claimed it was "ridiculously polished" a long time ago. Evidently it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
still no concrete date set, it should have been made by now if its at least a november release.
Didn't they say November 30th? I'm still fairly confident it will release in 2010.

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
but let's be honest, this game was finished and ridiculously polished a LONG time ago.

let's be honest, this was taken at Eurogamer expo like a couple of months ago.

Btw lmao at the flat wall of "trees" XD
Troll. Every game has glitches. The detail in this game is impeccable. Besides, that glitch has probably been fixed by now.

Stoney wrote:
Honest question, have they fixed the trees? They won't look that bad in the final game will they?
Yes, they look much better than that off-screen video.


Oh, so the trees change if not recorded by an actual screen recorder? lol
Don't get me wrong, GT5 has the best car models I've ever seen (premium ones I mean) but honestly... it was bad enough that the trees were 2D but they've actually sunk so low as to make an actual stretched out wall of trees. Hell, without pausing the video they stuck out horribly.
I'm not saying GT5 has bad graphics, it just has awful trees XD
Btw I know it's just a glitch but you claimed it was "ridiculously polished" a long time ago. Evidently it wasn't.
Evidently, GLITCHES ARE UNAVOIDABLE . . . for the most part. The game's been finished and polished for awhile know. However, glitches slip past developers all the time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
still no concrete date set, it should have been made by now if its at least a november release.
Didn't they say November 30th? I'm still fairly confident it will release in 2010.

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
but let's be honest, this game was finished and ridiculously polished a LONG time ago.

let's be honest, this was taken at Eurogamer expo like a couple of months ago.

Btw lmao at the flat wall of "trees" XD
Troll. Every game has glitches. The detail in this game is impeccable. Besides, that glitch has probably been fixed by now.

Stoney wrote:
Honest question, have they fixed the trees? They won't look that bad in the final game will they?
Yes, they look much better than that off-screen video.


Oh, so the trees change if not recorded by an actual screen recorder? lol
Don't get me wrong, GT5 has the best car models I've ever seen (premium ones I mean) but honestly... it was bad enough that the trees were 2D but they've actually sunk so low as to make an actual stretched out wall of trees. Hell, without pausing the video they stuck out horribly.
I'm not saying GT5 has bad graphics, it just has awful trees XD
Btw I know it's just a glitch but you claimed it was "ridiculously polished" a long time ago. Evidently it wasn't.
Evidently, GLITCHES ARE UNAVOIDABLE . . . for the most part. The game's been finished and polished for awhile know. However, glitches slip past developers all the time.

hmmm... I've never encountered a glitch in Oblivion before. I've never encountered a glitch in Alan Wake before. I've never encountered a glitch in Dragon Age before. I've never encountered a glitch in PGR before or
Halo
or Shadowrun..
in fact the only games this gen in which I've encountered a glitch in were: Gears, Fable and Assassins Creed.
None of which were serious glitches. I'm sure every game has glitches but the fact that soo close to it's release, even at a convention in which they polish up the test version loads so everyone experiences the best of it, it messes up badly, it just makes your comment saying it's ridiculously polished long ago, look very silly XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
hmmm... I've never encountered a glitch in Oblivion before.

Hmmm... Thats either bullshit or a miracle. Bethesda have a reputation for releasing some of the most buggiest games around.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
hmmm... I've never encountered a glitch in Oblivion before. I've never encountered a glitch in Alan Wake before. I've never encountered a glitch in Dragon Age before. I've never encountered a glitch in PGR before or
Halo
or Shadowrun..
in fact the only games this gen in which I've encountered a glitch in were: Gears, Fable and Assassins Creed.
None of which were serious glitches. I'm sure every game has glitches but the fact that soo close to it's release, even at a convention in which they polish up the test version loads so everyone experiences the best of it, it messes up badly, it just makes your comment saying it's ridiculously polished long ago, look very silly XD
I'm calling bullshit. All games are glitchy. I've encountered many glitches in Halo, Oblivion, and Dragon Age. How do you know that the glitch you posted was common? It could have been a one in a million glitch. It means nothing.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
hmmm... I've never encountered a glitch in Oblivion before.

Hmmm... Thats either bullshit or a miracle. Bethesda have a reputation for releasing some of the most buggiest games around.

Yeah I agree with Stalker, I find it incredible difficult to believe considering the amount of Oblivion you've played, that you have never run into a glitch on possible one of the buggiest engines in gaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

ghost23 wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
hmmm... I've never encountered a glitch in Oblivion before.

Hmmm... Thats either bullshit or a miracle. Bethesda have a reputation for releasing some of the most buggiest games around.

Yeah I agree with Stalker, I find it incredible difficult to believe considering the amount of Oblivion you've played, that you have never run into a glitch on possible one of the buggiest engines in gaming.

Well the closest thing I've seen to a glitch in oblivion is when I dropped something out of my inventory and it went through the carpet. But tbh i'm not sure that really qualifies as a full-blown glitch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 pm

I couldn't finish the Mages Guild quest where you have to give the old women a pendant that will get rid of the voices in her head. Everytime I looked for the option to give it to her it never came up. That was a annoying glitch. Mad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Stoney wrote:
I couldn't finish the Mages Guild quest where you have to give the old women a pendant that will get rid of the voices in her head. Everytime I looked for the option to give it to her it never came up. That was a annoying glitch. Mad
You sure that was a Mage's guild quest? I've done every single guild quest and don't remember one like that.
And that reminds me, there actually was a bad glitch in oblivion. I'd forgotten about it!
An important npc died: He fell off the bridge in skingrad. lol so yeah, ignore what I said. In Oblivion I did encounter a glitch.
But luckily I was still able to complete the mission linked to this character through other means.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:
I couldn't finish the Mages Guild quest where you have to give the old women a pendant that will get rid of the voices in her head. Everytime I looked for the option to give it to her it never came up. That was a annoying glitch. Mad
You sure that was a Mage's guild quest? I've done every single guild quest and don't remember one like that.
And that reminds me, there actually was a bad glitch in oblivion. I'd forgotten about it!
An important npc died: He fell off the bridge in skingrad. lol so yeah, ignore what I said. In Oblivion I did encounter a glitch.
But luckily I was still able to complete the mission linked to this character through other means.

Yeah Mages Guild. You have to go to a some forth and rob a magic amulet from a corpse. The reason being is you need a recommendation from her but she can't because "the voices, so loud".

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Leyawiin_Recommendation

Check out the "bugs" section. How stupid is that?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:
I couldn't finish the Mages Guild quest where you have to give the old women a pendant that will get rid of the voices in her head. Everytime I looked for the option to give it to her it never came up. That was a annoying glitch. Mad
You sure that was a Mage's guild quest? I've done every single guild quest and don't remember one like that.
And that reminds me, there actually was a bad glitch in oblivion. I'd forgotten about it!
An important npc died: He fell off the bridge in skingrad. lol so yeah, ignore what I said. In Oblivion I did encounter a glitch.
But luckily I was still able to complete the mission linked to this character through other means.

Yeah Mages Guild. You have to go to a some forth and rob a magic amulet from a corpse. The reason being is you need a recommendation from her but she can't because "the voices, so loud".

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Leyawiin_Recommendation

Check out the "bugs" section. How stupid is that?

Oh right. lol

Well it's technically a bug, not a glitch Laughing
Nah, you're right. That is pretty stupid. But it's a deep free roaming game. I'd be surprised if there weren't hundreds of glitches/bugs Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best GT5 delay reaction.   

Back to top Go down
 
Best GT5 delay reaction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Weapons Delay effect Script
» Delay in Schedule?! (Sagami)
» Gav Thorpe's CSM reaction
» wireless headsets... Tritton Warhead delayed until 3/15/2011... TB's XP500 best option?
» MH4... New screens and a better look after delay?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: