This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink
Of course you would say that. -__-

Of course you would deny that -____-
When did I confirm or deny it? But I will say most of my money goes towards games. Very Happy
really? Oh maybe your xbox live profile hasn't updated then because it seems you only have like 6 games lol. how many games do you have then?
We talking about just Xbox 360 games or game in general? Xbox 360 games about 6 (Bad Company broke, so I got Left 4 Dead), if we are talking about games in general I would estimate it to about 20+. But that does not even include the close to 100+ games I lost when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

When did I confirm or deny it? But I will say most of my money goes towards games. Very Happy
really? Oh maybe your xbox live profile hasn't updated then because it seems you only have like 6 games lol. how many games do you have then?
We talking about just Xbox 360 games or game in general? Xbox 360 games about 6 (Bad Company broke, so I got Left 4 Dead), if we are talking about games in general I would estimate it to about 20+. But that does not even include the close to 100+ games I lost when I was a kid.
how the fuck do u lose games? did u take them to skool ? lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 pm

ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

LOL he probably did!!!
btw awesome avatar..
madara ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 pm

NobleSix wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

LOL he probably did!!!
btw awesome avatar..
madara ftw!!!
lol thx he fucking ruled since his transformation, epic badass uchiha
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:34 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

I didn't know you said most of your money went towards games. I thought you said most of your money goes towards games.
Oh no wait.. you did say that.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm

ghana6 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

LOL he probably did!!!
btw awesome avatar..
madara ftw!!!
lol thx he fucking ruled since his transformation, epic badass uchiha

lol i agree..im more of a pein fan..since he was the leader of the akatsuki.but too bad he died early,in my opinion pein rules the most in naruto
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 pm

yeh ken
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 pm

ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

No I actually didnt take them to school. I am not sure exactly what happened, but back then we moved a lot. So that might be it. Sad
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

No I actually didnt take them to school. I am not sure exactly what happened, but back then we moved a lot. So that might be it. Sad
ur mum probably sold it for drug money
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm

ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

ur mum probably sold it for drug money
Hell no. I don't see why you would say that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
You're telling me that all your money went to hundreds of games that just disappeared?
Seriously...?
In all my life I've lost probably no more than 5 games.
A couple of which I'm certain I let a friend borrow and never asked for it back.
Seriously kendo, there is no way in which I could ever believe you. Plus if you cared about those games at all would you just let yourself leave them behind when you move house or whatever? Honestly... Laughing
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Damn, this is a hard question. Hmmmmm.... KENDO!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
You're telling me that all your money went to hundreds of games that just disappeared?
Seriously...?
A couple of which I'm certain I let a friend borrow and never asked for it back.
Seriously kendo, there is no way in which I could ever believe you. Plus if you cared about those games at all would you just let yourself leave them behind when you move house or whatever? Honestly... Laughing
You do understand how young I was, right? Guess not. But I also had games on discs that got scratched like hell back then, I never took care of my games back then, now I do.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously...?
You do understand how young I was, right? Guess not. But I also had games on discs that got scratched like hell back then, I never took care of my games back then, now I do.

Okay so you were so young when you had and lost these hundreds of games. So like what, were you 10? maybe 12? So in like 6 years you've bought 6 xbox games? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously...?

Okay so you were so young when you had and lost these hundreds of games. So like what, were you 10? maybe 12? So in like 6 years you've bought 6 xbox games? Neutral
Actually I lost a lot of those games around the early 2000's, oh and we got our 360 Christmas 2008. So it's only been two years since we have had it. Cool
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously...?

Actually I lost a lot of those games around the early 2000's, oh and we got our 360 Christmas 2008. So it's only been two years since we have had it. Cool

Early 2000's? Okay, so like 2000 to 2005? That's early right? Okay, so you lost hundreds of games in 5 years and for the next 5 years you only bought less than 10? Neutral 10 games in 5 years? 2 games per year?

This is how many games I bought in just the second half of 2010:

XBOX 360:

Alan Wake
Shadowrun
Halo Reach
The Darkness
Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption
Gears Of War 2

^
4 of those games are of 2010. Plus on my birthday I plan on getting the new Divinity game.

PSP:

Breath Of Fire 3
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Midnight Club LA Remix
Tekken Dark Ressurection

IPOD TOUCH:

Minigore
Monkey Island 1
Monkey Island 2
BattlEternal
Palm Heroes
Ravensword
Crusade Of Destiny
Battle Bears
The Sims World Adventures
All In One Gamebox
Rise Of The Lost Empires
Archetype
Modern Combat Sandstorm
Explore3D
Brix Builder
Aircoaster Builder

Also keep in mind I have bought things like a guitar pedal, tickets to see 3 awesome bands, band t shirts, etc
Technically most of my money doesn't even go to games. Yet in half a year I bought all of that.
Hell, I don't even have a job or get pocket money. I just do some housework and mow the lawn for my parents from time to time, get a bit of cash from them (or save my birthday money) and buy games throughout the year.

NO GAMER!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo Wink

BAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously...?

Early 2000's? Okay, so like 2000 to 2005? That's early right? Okay, so you lost hundreds of games in 5 years and for the next 5 years you only bought less than 10? Neutral 10 games in 5 years? 2 games per year?

This is how many games I bought in just the second half of 2010:

XBOX 360:

Alan Wake
Shadowrun
Halo Reach
The Darkness
Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption
Gears Of War 2

^
4 of those games are of 2010. Plus on my birthday I plan on getting the new Divinity game.

PSP:

Breath Of Fire 3
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Midnight Club LA Remix
Tekken Dark Ressurection

IPOD TOUCH:

Minigore
Monkey Island 1
Monkey Island 2
BattlEternal
Palm Heroes
Ravensword
Crusade Of Destiny
Battle Bears
The Sims World Adventures
All In One Gamebox
Rise Of The Lost Empires
Archetype
Modern Combat Sandstorm
Explore3D
Brix Builder
Aircoaster Builder

Also keep in mind I have bought things like a guitar pedal, tickets to see 3 awesome bands, band t shirts, etc
Technically most of my money doesn't even go to games. Yet in half a year I bought all of that.
Hell, I don't even have a job or get pocket money. I just do some housework and mow the lawn for my parents from time to time, get a bit of cash from them (or save my birthday money) and buy games throughout the year.

NO GAMER!
Well most of the games I lost were bought back in the 90s. But whatever. This is why I like waiting until Christmas to buy big titles. Oh and to be specific I bought more than 2 games this year, bought about 4-5. Some were for 360, some were not. Some were old, some were new. If I am not a gamer then please tell me why the other day I spent from the time I got home from school, to around 2 O'clock in the morning to beat Bayonetta (PS3 version)?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 am

come back from school about 4? Maybe almost 5? Play till 2? 10 hours? Not including dinner, homework, doing stuff.......

Less than 10 hours. Okay... I've played Oblivion for more than 10 hours in a day before. I don't use that as some excuse to claim I'm a gamer.
lol
btw renting isn't buying Wink
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
come back from school about 4? Maybe almost 5? Play till 2? 10 hours? Not including dinner, homework, doing stuff.......

Less than 10 hours. Okay... I've played Oblivion for more than 10 hours in a day before. I don't use that as some excuse to claim I'm a gamer.
lol
I come back from school around 2. Btw I did not rent Bayonetta or Bioshock 2, I bought them both. Only games we rented was Medal of Honor, Halo: Reach, and CoD: Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

lol
I come back from school around 2. Btw I did not rent Bayonetta or Bioshock 2, I bought them both. Only games we rented was Medal of Honor, Halo: Reach, and CoD: Black Ops.

2?! Lol what kind of school is that?
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

lol

2?! Lol what kind of school is that?

ughhhhhhhh High School
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Yep, that means you can even vote me. Razz

But I'm voting......

Captain EMP!

If he were still here. Sad

Otherwise, I guess...

KENDO!!! Laughing

Pein wrote:
captain emp!!!
come on.you gotta admit,he wansnt here for gaming at all,while kendo at LEAST plays sometimes videogames

I am a gamer. Well... I was a gamer once.

I was never a 360 gamer, I admit, but I was once a PC gamer, and may be a PC gamer again someday in the future. I also had an XBOX (original) since I was 11, and had millions of games on that (need for speed underground, Fable the lost chapters, TES Morrowind, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire etc.) But for some reason I didn't get the 360, but just got a lot of games on PC instead.

I had (on PC) Test Drive Unlimited. It worked for a long time but then stopped working. NFS Most Wanted didn't work on my PC either, so I just became an RPG gamer then. I got (in july 2008) and finished Oblivion (on PC) multiple times, with an Imperial Character(guildmaster of fighters guild, archmage of mages guild, etc.), a Dark Elf(the one who joined thieves guild and dark brotherhood), an Orc, and plenty more.

Then I played Dragon age origins (on PC) (which I got for my 16th birthday on Nov 2009) as a human noble. I managed to become king of ferelden and marry queen anora by sending alistair away. I also had a city elf character. I finished it in January 2010. Since then I haven't bought any PC games.

I've got a thread comparing the two games in the game reviews section. Look at it if you want info etc.

So... I'm kind of a retired gamer I guess. I have my A levels now so I can't buy any games. But after my AS exams Ill probably buy Fable III (PC version). It'll be an honour to be a gamer again after... a year, I think now.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 am

Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

But I'm voting......

Captain EMP!

Otherwise, I guess...

KENDO!!! Laughing

Pein wrote:
captain emp!!!
come on.you gotta admit,he wansnt here for gaming at all,while kendo at LEAST plays sometimes videogames

I was never a 360 gamer, I admit, but I was once a PC gamer, and may be a PC gamer again someday in the future. I also had an XBOX (original) since I was 11, and had millions of games on that (need for speed underground, Fable the lost chapters, TES Morrowind, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire etc.) But for some reason I didn't get the 360, but just got a lot of games on PC instead.

I had (on PC) Test Drive Unlimited. It worked for a long time but then stopped working. NFS Most Wanted didn't work on my PC either, so I just became an RPG gamer then. I got (in july 2008) and finished Oblivion (on PC) multiple times, with an Imperial Character(guildmaster of fighters guild, archmage of mages guild, etc.), a Dark Elf(the one who joined thieves guild and dark brotherhood), an Orc, and plenty more.

Then I played Dragon age origins (on PC) (which I got for my 16th birthday on Nov 2009) as a human noble. I managed to become king of ferelden and marry queen anora by sending alistair away. I also had a city elf character. I finished it in January 2010. Since then I haven't bought any PC games.

I've got a thread comparing the two games in the game reviews section. Look at it if you want info etc.

So... I'm kind of a retired gamer I guess. I have my A levels now so I can't buy any games. But after my AS exams Ill probably buy Fable III (PC version). It'll be an honour to be a gamer again after... a year, I think now.

whatever..you're still not a gamer LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Pein wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

But I'm voting......

Captain EMP!

Otherwise, I guess...

KENDO!!! Laughing

Pein wrote:
captain emp!!!

whatever..you're still not a gamer LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamer

Quote :
Historically, the term "gamer" usually referred to someone who played role-playing games and wargames.[citation needed] More recently, the term has grown to include players of video games. While the term nominally includes those who do not necessarily consider themselves to be gamers (i.e., casual gamers),[1] it is commonly used to identify those who spend much of their leisure time playing or learning about games.

I've been an RPG player for the last three years.

Maybe I'm not a 360 Gamer, but for three years I was an XBOX (original) gamer, and since then I've been a PC gamer (although I haven't bought any PC games since last year). I've also played on many friend's XBOX 360's.

And come Jan or Feb, I'll be a PC gamer once more, as I play Fable III. I may be away from the forums for a while if and when that happens, I'll let you know more though later.

Or do you mean, not a gamer in comparison to most members around here? I'm not as hardcore a gamer as many people here, as I only buy games every several months, and I haven't bought any PC games at all throughout the year. But I still have played some video games throughout my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!   

Back to top Go down

Vote Which Member Of The Republic Isn't A Gamer!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2