This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Failboyz Going Legit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 am

Ibrodeoshow's videos are epic XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 am

LOL @ "Move is a Wii rip-off but you're an idiot if you think Kinect is like EyeToy".

This guy is sad.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:08 pm

TRF wrote:
LOL @ "Move is a Wii rip-off but you're an idiot if you think Kinect is like EyeToy".

This guy is sad.

... in what way is kinect like eyetoy?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Ugh... I hat people who think the PS2 Eyetoy is "Revolutionary" yet Kinect is somehow "Shit". Trust me I have checked the forums... they exist. They are hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Is it just me, or does he look like a Jim Henson puppet?
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Jamin wrote:
lol you said the same thing about the girl from the cover for that horrible movie battlespace
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

... in what way is kinect like eyetoy?
It's not, in the same way that Move isn't a Wii rip-off. Kinect and EyeToy both do hands-free gaming, but that doesn't make them the same. Just like how Move and the Wii use similar-looking controllers, but are far from the same. Both Kinect and EyeToy and Move and Wii accomplish the same thing, only Kinect and Move are more accurate AND they use different methods of motion tracking (both Kinect and Move use XYZ tracking).

Not to mention the Move started off as a PS2 motion controller, but was adapted for the PS3 since the technology wasn't there yet. Basically, Move came before the Wii even though the finished product came after.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Only watched just a few mins. But is this guy trying to justify fanboyism?
Back to top Go down
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 pm

NobleSix wrote:
Jamin wrote:
lol you said the same thing about the girl from the cover for that horrible movie battlespace
HOLY HELL, NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, THOSE TWO LOOK ALIKE!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Stoney wrote:

Nope. He's saying that neutral videos are boring and they're taking the fun out of the console war and so on.

Then for the rest of the video he is pissing off ps3 fanboys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 pm

TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

sad? use correct words. he clearly is outspoken and doesnt care what others think of him. with that confidence, he is anything but sad.

move is a wii rip off..........its improved tech but again the same tech.

kinect is more then games, u can navigate the dash and can voice command your media for example.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Stoney wrote:

well to be fair fanboyism keeps things interesting.....being a hippie lets all hold hands gamer doesnt Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

sad? use correct words. he clearly is outspoken and doesnt care what others think of him. with that confidence, he is anything but sad.

kinect is more then games, u can navigate the dash and can voice command your media for example.
I'm guessing you didn't read my other post. It's similar in the type of control scheme it uses. If you consider that a rip-off, then you HAVE to consider Kinect an EyeToy rip-off, since it's the same principle: a similar control scheme. We all know that Move tech is far superior to Wii tech, not to mention it uses different methods of motion tracking, and does XYZ tracking as opposed to XY tracking on the Wii. Kinect tech is far superior to EyeToy tech, plus it uses different methods of motion tracking, and does XYZ tracking as opposed to XY tracking on the EyeToy.

And like I said before, the idea for Move started last generation. It was supposed to be a wand that used the EyeToy to track motion. Essentially, it's the same thing this gen: a wand that uses Playstation Eye to track motion.

And by "sad", I meant that when I look at him, I feel bad for how misinformed he is. I didn't want to use words like "idiotic" or "pathetic", because he may be intelligent in other areas and I didn't want to appear mean or hostile. He's a hypocrite, let's put it that way.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

I'm guessing you didn't read my other post. It's similar in the type of control scheme it uses. If you consider that a rip-off, then you HAVE to consider Kinect an EyeToy rip-off, since it's the same principle: a similar control scheme. We all know that Move tech is far superior to Wii tech, not to mention it uses different methods of motion tracking, and does XYZ tracking as opposed to XY tracking on the Wii. Kinect tech is far superior to EyeToy tech, plus it uses different methods of motion tracking, and does XYZ tracking as opposed to XY tracking on the EyeToy.

And like I said before, the idea for Move started last generation. It was supposed to be a wand that used the EyeToy to track motion. Essentially, it's the same thing this gen: a wand that uses Playstation Eye to track motion.

And by "sad", I meant that when I look at him, I feel bad for how misinformed he is. I didn't want to use words like "idiotic" or "pathetic", because he may be intelligent in other areas and I didn't want to appear mean or hostile. He's a hypocrite, let's put it that way.

fair enough i suppose

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:

well to be fair fanboyism keeps things interesting.....being a hippie lets all hold hands gamer doesnt Razz

Hippies get stoned!! Nuff said. drunken
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Stoney wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Hippies camp in trees.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:35 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Hippies camp in trees.

Hippies don't wash....Actually I dpn't wanna be a hippie.... No

Fuck you PS3, YOU SUCKZ!! cat
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

I used the Move at Best Buy, they had a Move and a PS3 on display. I could not navigate the menus which means that Move by itself is incapable of navigating menus. Also the button placement was awkward, so in short I was unimpressed by the Wii ripoff. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

I used the Move at Best Buy, they had a Move and a PS3 on display. I could not navigate the menus which means that Move by itself is incapable of navigating menus. Also the button placement was awkward, so in short I was unimpressed by the Wii ripoff. Neutral
Not a Wii rip-off. Neutral
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:38 pm

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

perception is reality.....like it or not the mass market sees it as such

on the contrary only core gamers (mostly ps3 fanboys) see kinect as a eyetoy ripoff...........the mass market sees kinect as something unique

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

on the contrary only core gamers (mostly ps3 fanboys) see kinect as a eyetoy ripoff...........the mass market sees kinect as something unique

Couldn't say it better myself.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

Perception is not reality. Yes, the mass market sees it as such. And they are wrong. Does them being wrong change anything? No, not really, but you and I know that Move is as much of a rip-off of the Wii and Kinect is of the EyeToy. Hardcore gamers like you and I should not be calling one a rip-off and one original and unique since we know better. The mass market does not.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:07 am

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

Perception is not reality. Yes, the mass market sees it as such. And they are wrong. Does them being wrong change anything? No, not really, but you and I know that Move is as much of a rip-off of the Wii and Kinect is of the EyeToy. Hardcore gamers like you and I should not be calling one a rip-off and one original and unique since we know better. The mass market does not.

i agree.......just saying the market is always right, even when they arent Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
i agree.......just saying the market is always right, even when they arent Razz
Fair enough. You say they're right when they aren't . . . I say most consumers are idiots.

Tomatoes, tomahtoes.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:

This guy is sad.

INCEPTION.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failboyz Going Legit   

Back to top Go down

Failboyz Going Legit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next