This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:10 pm

GamerKing wrote:
TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
Pickles wrote:
It shouldn't even be on the PC. 360 needs every exclusive it can get.

But it is not going to ps3, so it really doesn't matter.
Yes it does . . . if I'm in the market to buy a console, I have two options available if I want to buy KUF2: a PC or a 360, whereas a game like Halo: Reach or Killzone 3 leaves me with only one option: 360/PS3 (respectively).

Yes it does, because if you're in the market to buy a console, you have 1 option available if you want KUF2.
Console, platform, is there really a difference? Fine, technically yes, but the only real difference between a console and a PC is that a console is primarily played on a TV and the parts aren't interchangeable.

That's why I use "console" and "platform" interchangeably. They're the same damn thing.

Not...really.
Yes they are. It's ridiculous to exclude the PC just because of some damn terminology that really means nothing when you step back and look at the PC compared to other consoles. It plays the same games, the only difference is that it allows more flexibility with those games.
http://www.mattnewport.com/blog/2008/03/differences-between-console-and-pc.html
That has to do with development. From a consumer standpoint, PC only offers more flexibility with the games (where you want to buy it, what format, mods, controllers, etc.)

They play multiplats. They have their own exclusives. They're not much different from a console aside from what I mentioned. To exclude them is ridiculous.

But some PC can only play certain games and also on a PC you have to sometimes install to game. And also what about the casuals they usually dont even use PC.

Also console has more features and is more gaming, where a PC, gaming is a bonus and you have to setup up some things to play the game.

Chances are, if you have a GAMING PC then you can run most games. You sometimes have to install 360 and PS3 games, as well. A majority of PS3 owners aren't casual. Same goes for 360. So I guess the Wii is the only true console since it's what casuals usually use. If you purchase a gaming PC, you're going to use it for gaming. People who buy gaming PCs don't want gaming to be simply a bonus. It's what the thing is for.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
I think it was announced for PS3 in TGS.

Has of now Kingdom Under Fire II is only official confirmed on the XBOX 360 console, with the most probably publisher turning to be Microsoft Game Studios like all previous titles.

Well the sooner i talked, the sooner it happened....

I got bad news and even worse news:

First KuF II was announced for 2012

Second KuF II not only will be released on PS3 (confirmed at G-STAR 2010 in South Korea) but also the PS3 will have exclusive fucking content.

That is just great Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 am

America wrote:
Somebody fixed it. Some PS3 fanboy got into the site and changed it to PS3. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Has of now Kingdom Under Fire II is only official confirmed on the XBOX 360 console, with the most probably publisher turning to be Microsoft Game Studios like all previous titles.

Second KuF II not only will be released on PS3 (confirmed at G-STAR 2010 in South Korea) but also the PS3 will have exclusive fucking content.

yes i heard the same. But it's still coming to xbox... Right? RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:35 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

It seems though with Steamworks coming to the PS3 they decided to make it the superior version. Something about being able to update the game regularly and at no cost, whereas after one update on XBL the developer has to pay Microsoft for further updates, which is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

It seems though with Steamworks coming to the PS3 they decided to make it the superior version. Something about being able to update the game regularly and at no cost, whereas after one update on XBL the developer has to pay Microsoft for further updates, which is bullshit.

Oh okay. I don't mind having one inferior multiplat. As long as I can play it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?   

Back to top Go down

kingdom under fire 2 on PS3!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2