This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sieg Heil!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 pm

I know this section is mainly to boast the "superiority" of the 360. But it could be done with a much less Facist mentality. I know there are things 360 has to offer that PS3 dosn't and I respect that. But to insinuate that the PS3 is simply shit based on that alone, and casting all opposing opinions regardless of its reliability and intelegence and to be banned on site... is quite Facist. http://forums.eyesonff.com/forum.php the forums of this site here is a melting pot of gamers, all of wich are able to say what they think and never get beaten down for it. it may be asking much especialy from a new comer...but can we not try to lift this Fog of War that seems to blind so many of us? study
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

ps3 is last place
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 pm

ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place

*Sigh* no intelectual standpoint at all?
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 pm

just stating the obvious
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:39 pm

ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.

um.......corporate fiscal reports show ps3 is behind by 3 million

its an opinion and a fact

but on topic, this section really has been toned down, more then you realize.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.

thats what seems to be the big issue. too many people stating thier opinion as fact. PS3 fanboys are acused of this all the time but noone here is above reproach.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.

well fanboyism dictates that sales = winner.

in reality sales determines console lengevity and 3rd party developer support.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:48 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.

well fanboyism dictates that sales = winner.

in reality sales determines console lengevity and 3rd party developer support.

So I guess you've just nullified your own argument about the PS3 having less sales, therefore being worse, eh?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.

well fanboyism dictates that sales = winner.

in reality sales determines console lengevity and 3rd party developer support.

So I guess you've just nullified your own argument about the PS3 having less sales, therefore being worse, eh?

never said sales = quality.....though most people wrongly assume that of me.

Sales = winner

more A, AA, AAA games = better..............cause really, it isnt about the hardware or sales, its about the games..............cause thats why we buy consoles in the first place. Better library = better console.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.

well fanboyism dictates that sales = winner.

in reality sales determines console lengevity and 3rd party developer support.

So I guess you've just nullified your own argument about the PS3 having less sales, therefore being worse, eh?

never said sales = quality.....though most people wrongly assume that of me.

Sales = winner

more A, AA, AAA games = better..............cause really, it isnt about the hardware or sales, its about the games..............cause thats why we buy consoles in the first place. Better library = better console.

Actually, opinions determine the winner. The ratings that video games get are all opinions.

And since everyone had different opinions, no console can really win. In the console war, the only winning move is not to play.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

@ original post,

No one's saying ps3 is shit. We just post articles or give our views of anything the two systems offer or what things are happening to them. Of course, we mainly post pro-360 stuff but we're not trying to make it seem like ps3 sucks. It's a bit like supporting a football team. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Why would someone say the PS3 is "shit"?
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Stoney wrote:
Why would someone say the PS3 is "shit"?

Because that "someone" doesn't own one.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
ps3 is last place in my opinion

Indeed.
sales are all that matter

I disagree.

well fanboyism dictates that sales = winner.

in reality sales determines console lengevity and 3rd party developer support.

So I guess you've just nullified your own argument about the PS3 having less sales, therefore being worse, eh?

never said sales = quality.....though most people wrongly assume that of me.

Sales = winner

more A, AA, AAA games = better..............cause really, it isnt about the hardware or sales, its about the games..............cause thats why we buy consoles in the first place. Better library = better console.

Actually, opinions determine the winner. The ratings that video games get are all opinions.

And since everyone had different opinions, no console can really win. In the console war, the only winning move is not to play.

seems only fans of the lesser reviewed library would say that...........thats hippie BS and everybody knows it.

the review system is the best tool we have, especially metacritic, which takes a weighted average of the reviewers

but again, winning has nothing to do with us...........its a corporate battle. and ps3 is loosing

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Ridley wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Why would someone say the PS3 is "shit"?

Because that "someone" doesn't own one.

being shit and last place are two different things

ps3 is a great console.............but it is factually last place.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Quote :
hippie

Coming from a guy who owns a Mac.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Ridley wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Why would someone say the PS3 is "shit"?

Because that "someone" doesn't own one.

I don't have a PS3. I never declared it as shit.
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Ridley wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Why would someone say the PS3 is "shit"?

Because that "someone" doesn't own one.

I don't have a PS3. I never declared it as shit.

Never said you did. I was just implying that people will call a console shit because they don't own it.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Some people will call a console shit even if they did own it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm

I just came on here after being away for a a few days and I must say that alot of weird new members joined....
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

What annoys me is that the XBR is so much better. It's like a regular forum if you ask me. But, all these people who keep coming here and bashing this place WANT IT to be the same. So they can go on, on, on, on. They criticize us as if we didn't change. People just love being smart-asses.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Wendy's

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm

This just shows how much the PS3 actually sucks at selling games for the platform:



Not one single PS3 game.


Last edited by Master Chief on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Some people will call a console shit even if they did own it.

There are called fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sieg Heil!   

Back to top Go down
 
Sieg Heil!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: