This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 pm

http://yfrog.com/f/j5insecurep/

click that and check it out. In a mere span of 5 min i got 4 pm messages from a last place medallion fanboy. All i did was mention a simple comment to another user that was not even trolling to.
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm

How very sad he is
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Typical PS3 fantard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Well, most of what he was stating was true, although saying things like "3shitty" makes you sound like a moron.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:15 pm

TRF wrote:
Well, most of what he was stating was true, although saying things like "3shitty" makes you sound like a moron.

he mentioned old things that don't exist anymore though like the failure rate. he also denied YLOD for ps3 and PS2 DRE. denied crap online,forced installs,etc. I didn't even talk to this guy it was to an other guy and i got 4 insecure pm's.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
TRF wrote:

he mentioned old things that don't exist anymore though like the failure rate. he also denied YLOD for ps3 and PS2 DRE. denied crap online,forced installs,etc. I didn't even talk to this guy it was to an other guy and i got 4 insecure pm's.
Well, the forced installs aren't as common as people will tell you, and the online isn't crap, but other than that, the guy sounds like a moron.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm starting to think its fake. And gay. lol.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

TRF wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Well, the forced installs aren't as common as people will tell you, and the online isn't crap, but other than that, the guy sounds like a moron.
I agree with this, I think most people are having big misconceptions about PS3 and its features. And even when you do have an an abundance of data to install or dl there's plenty of things to do in the meantime. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Do people seriously just sit and watch their consoles when they update?

I would just change the channel on my TV and watch some History Channe or go on youtube...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest   

Back to top Go down

Insecure ps3rd fanboy at it's finest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1