This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I love the way Pyro is using this as his new little method of owning 360 supporters.
Let's turn that on it's head. 2010 is what matters now. It's still 2010. In 2011 we'll do that but for now, name me 20 ps3 exclusives of 2010 that rated 7+ (to represent quality).
Because 360 so far has over 30 and ps3, not including move titles, has 16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 pm

You fail. Not adding Move games while adding Kinect. Wow, that is just pure fanboyism.
Name me 30 exclusives that doesn't use Kinect.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Aksys wrote:
You fail. Not adding Move games while adding Kinect. Wow, that is just pure fanboyism.
Name me 30 exclusives that doesn't use Kinect.
Really I included Kinect?
Check again, fool!



EDIT:

360 without kinect has 33 games of 2010 rated 7+.
With Kinect it has 37 games.
Considering I said it has about 30 games it could apply for either, in fact by saying just 30 that's being modest. I'm ignoring 3 other games and therefore downplaying 360's library. And here you are accusing me of downplaying ps3's library.
You fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:24 pm

2010 isn't over yet though.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Aksys wrote:
You fail. Not adding Move games while adding Kinect. Wow, that is just pure fanboyism.
Name me 30 exclusives that doesn't use Kinect.
Really I included Kinect?
Check again, fool!



EDIT:

360 without kinect has 33 games of 2010 rated 7+.
With Kinect it has 37 games.
Considering I said it has about 30 games it could apply for either, in fact by saying just 30 that's being modest. I'm ignoring 3 other games and therefore downplaying 360's library. And here you are accusing me of downplaying ps3's library.
You fail.
Well soRRY!! I'm not a fuckin fanboy. And you didnt say anything about kinect about being in here. Proofread that shit next time!! Dumbass. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Aksys wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Aksys wrote:
You fail. Not adding Move games while adding Kinect. Wow, that is just pure fanboyism.
Name me 30 exclusives that doesn't use Kinect.
Really I included Kinect?
Check again, fool!



EDIT:

360 without kinect has 33 games of 2010 rated 7+.
With Kinect it has 37 games.
Considering I said it has about 30 games it could apply for either, in fact by saying just 30 that's being modest. I'm ignoring 3 other games and therefore downplaying 360's library. And here you are accusing me of downplaying ps3's library.
You fail.
Well soRRY!! I'm not a fuckin fanboy. And you didnt say anything about kinect about being in here. Proofread that shit next time!! Dumbass. Rolling Eyes

I don't need to proofread that "shit" because I didn't post any inaccurate statistics or anything. Hell, I didn't write anything wrong. You just interpreted it wrong because you're a noob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Aksys wrote:
Well soRRY!! I'm not a fuckin fanboy. And you didnt say anything about kinect about being in here. Proofread that shit next time!! Dumbass. Rolling Eyes

He didn't call you a fanboy..
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
2010 isn't over yet though.

True.
So how many games are going to come out in 2010 from now on?
Gran Turismo. Anything else?

Let's say for arguments sake that it gets 2 games other than Gran Turismo that are rated 7 and above. Then that's still not 20.
And even if it got 20, it's still 13 behind Xbox (assuming also that Xbox doesn't get anymore games from now till 2011 too). And then next year, even if Xbox in the worst case scenario, only got like 7 games rated 7+ and ps3 got 20, that wouldn't matter because the 13 extra we got this year would make up for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

In this forum, quantity is better than quality.

Bring me in some more shooters, I'm starved.
Back to top Go down
Epzaos The Destroyer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey DemonWolf, where have you posted these Xbox exclusives, i want to reply back to pyro so i can own him again.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Mecha wrote:
2010 isn't over yet though.

True.
So how many games are going to come out in 2010 from now on?
Gran Turismo. Anything else?

Let's say for arguments sake that it gets 2 games other than Gran Turismo that are rated 7 and above. Then that's still not 20.
And even if it got 20, it's still 13 behind Xbox (assuming also that Xbox doesn't get anymore games from now till 2011 too). And then next year, even if Xbox in the worst case scenario, only got like 7 games rated 7+ and ps3 got 20, that wouldn't matter because the 13 extra we got this year would make up for it.

Gran Turismo 5, The Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Trilogy, Mortal Kombat: HD Arcade Kollection.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Hey DemonWolf, where have you posted these Xbox exclusives, i want to reply back to pyro so i can own him again.

These are from the channel of: youtube.com/generalmld

360 VS PS3 2010

360 METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach
AA (3) = Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Fable 3
A = (6) = Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Tropico 3, Lips: I Love the 80's, Crackdown 2, Deathsmiles

XBLA METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = Limbo, Super Meat Boy
AA ( 8 ) = Darwinia+, Misadventures of P. B. Winterbottom, Toy Solders, Puzzle Quest 2, Snoopy Flying Ace, Lazy Raiders, Plants VS Zombies, Pinball FX2
A (12) = Perfect Dark, Chime, Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition, Doom 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, RISK: Factions, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Monday Night Combat, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley, Space Ark, Guwange


Kinect Specific METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (1) = Dance Central
A (3) = Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved

PS3 METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = God of War 3, MLB 10: The Show
AA (3) = Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3
A (2) = MAG, 3D Dot Game Heroes


PSN METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (5) = Joe Danger, Hustle Kings, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1 - The Penal Zone, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep
A (4) = Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain!, Tumble, Flight Control HD


PS MOVE Specific METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (0) =
A (2) = Sports Champions, EyePet: Move Edition
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Ridley's Dad

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

DLC ain't no game, son.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Ridley wrote:
In this forum, quantity is better than quality.

Bring me in some more shooters, I'm starved.

Funny you say that.

X360 has 2-3 exclusive FPS/TPS series, while the PS3 has like 6-7 FPS/TPS series.
Back to top Go down
DenEvo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Playstation has been failing because is trying to damn hard man. The Wii, The Move...Halo,Gears/ Resistance/Killzone/MAG, Achievement/Trophies, Xbox Live/PSN...

If it would stay doing what it USED to do, providing quality and innovative games... It has to few of those... but NO, instead they tried to go the 360 route, and then the Wii route without really innovating. They have great games, but they need to make the most out of them and not try to force something down its fans necks just because the other console has it
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

DenEvo wrote:
Playstation has been failing because is trying to damn hard man. The Wii, The Move...Halo,Gears/ Resistance/Killzone/MAG, Achievement/Trophies, Xbox Live/PSN...

If it would stay doing what it USED to do, providing quality and innovative games... It has to few of those... but NO, instead they tried to go the 360 route, and then the Wii route without really innovating. They have great games, but they need to make the most out of them and not try to force something down its fans necks just because the other console has it
Are you for real?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Ridley wrote:
In this forum, quantity is better than quality.

Bring me in some more shooters, I'm starved.

Funny you say that.

X360 has 2-3 exclusive FPS/TPS series, while the PS3 has like 6-7 FPS/TPS series.

The Ps3 has nothing but shooters.

:p
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Exclusive games - PS3

Online Gaming - 360
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Stoney wrote:
Exclusive games - PS3

Online Gaming - 360

Exclusive games - PS3

Online multiplats - Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Exclusive games - PS3

Online Gaming - 360

Exclusive games - PS3

Online multiplats - Xbox 360

Yeah maybe. When I get a headset for my PS3 I might think differently, Killzone 2 is deadly online. If Sony change the interface, make less "dead" looking then it will be on par with XBL.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Stoney wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Exclusive games - PS3

Online Gaming - 360

Exclusive games - PS3

Online multiplats - Xbox 360

Yeah maybe. When I get a headset for my PS3 I might think differently, Killzone 2 is deadly online. If Sony change the interface, make less "dead" looking then it will be on par with XBL.

Some people just can't appreciate grittyness.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Ridley wrote:
In this forum, quantity is better than quality.

Bring me in some more shooters, I'm starved.

Funny you say that.

X360 has 2-3 exclusive FPS/TPS series, while the PS3 has like 6-7 FPS/TPS series.

Yeah I always find it so interesting when PS3 fanboys say that all 360 has are shooters.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 am

Stoney wrote:
Exclusive games - PS3

Online Gaming - 360

I dunno about that...

I love 360's exclusives like Alan Wake, Crackdown, Fable, Halo and many more. Yet on ps3 only Heavy Rain and LBP properly interest me :/

But yeah... I guess for the most part ps3 is a system that gets by from its exclusives. Xbox gets by from its superior multiplats and superior online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
avatar

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 am

Yeah, I tried to use Pyro's criteria to name 20 PS3 exclusives (only true exclusives, no Move games) and couldn't even name 15 (I think I got up to 12 or 13).

He should actually make sure he can name 20 exclusives before making people name some on the other console.
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Hey DemonWolf, where have you posted these Xbox exclusives, i want to reply back to pyro so i can own him again.

These are from the channel of: youtube.com/generalmld

360 VS PS3 2010

360 METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach
AA (3) = Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Fable 3
A = (6) = Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Tropico 3, Lips: I Love the 80's, Crackdown 2, Deathsmiles

XBLA METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = Limbo, Super Meat Boy
AA ( 8 ) = Darwinia+, Misadventures of P. B. Winterbottom, Toy Solders, Puzzle Quest 2, Snoopy Flying Ace, Lazy Raiders, Plants VS Zombies, Pinball FX2
A (12) = Perfect Dark, Chime, Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition, Doom 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, RISK: Factions, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Monday Night Combat, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley, Space Ark, Guwange


Kinect Specific METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (1) = Dance Central
A (3) = Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved

PS3 METACRITIC.COM

AAA (2) = God of War 3, MLB 10: The Show
AA (3) = Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3
A (2) = MAG, 3D Dot Game Heroes


PSN METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (5) = Joe Danger, Hustle Kings, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1 - The Penal Zone, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep
A (4) = Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain!, Tumble, Flight Control HD


PS MOVE Specific METACRITIC.COM

AAA (0) =
AA (0) =
A (2) = Sports Champions, EyePet: Move Edition

really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Name me 20 360 exclusives coming out in 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Skaven are coming, oh Noes
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» The house is coming along nicely.
» 3DS games coming this Year

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: