This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
we had it on skype.......his connection sucked on that program he gave me.

hour and a half long...............im gonna go eat something lol
Hour and a half? No Damn you MLD, you're going to make me watch the entire thing. XD I'll do an outline of it with each of your points, refutes, and etc. Cool
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:04 am

theassassins wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
we had it on skype.......his connection sucked on that program he gave me.

hour and a half long...............im gonna go eat something lol

Wow, That;s one long debate. So MLD, Did you win?

i countered him point for point........he never countered my counters, instead he moved on to different points in which i countered those lol. He went on these long ass rants, addressing at least 5 points at a time......forcing me to take notes so i wouldnt forget to respond to them lol

i think i won overall but im sure his little fanbase will spin spin to make it seem like he destroyed me lol

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Is very easy to counter pyro debate on the kinect and core gaming.
Back to top Go down
theone.

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Ozsem wrote:

Is very easy to counter pyro debate on the kinect and core gaming.

Pyro doesn't know jackshit when it comes to intelligent arguments.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

To GeneralMLD

Pyro has cutted out the video in this debate. Guys if you watch the end of round 2 and the start of round 3, Pyro has cutted out a big MLD part of the debate. Look at the comments to the video Pyro uploaded.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 pm

^
Tbh Pyro's never sounded so intelligent before as in this argument. I actually think he's a lot better at arguing than TTSUF once he gets his point across, he doesn't really interrupt or anything. He seems to dwell a little too much on his own views I think rather than speaking for the general public/average gamer demographic (like when he says he only sees Gears for 360 gamers).
Mld definately seems to bring better points to the table overall and tries to stay on topic while pyro moves on a bit but yeah, interesting so far. I've gotta see the rest of this debate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:08 pm

From what i saw from MLD comments 4 and 5 are edited out aswell.

Pyro playing dirty and still lost.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:14 pm

a lot was edited out from 3-5

but im mostly upset that he cut off my response in between #2 and #3

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
a lot was edited out from 3-5

but im mostly upset that he cut off my response in between #2 and #3

Yeah I just noticed that now. At the end of 2, beginning of 3. Loads was taken out. Wth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Ozsem wrote:

Facepalm.
the point of the video was??
nothing i guess..lol what a idiot

but off topic
kz3 looks like its ripping cod and not to mention that they didnt made a lot of improvements over kz2..to me this looks kz2 with sprinkles on it..
pathetic.i may be saying this now..but i probably gonna wind up getting it anyway,just to bring life to my ps3 which i barely touch it
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I hope humpmasterflex reuploads the unedited version of the debate.
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 pm

I would have loved to see it first hand. I just got my skype up and running ID: Cylon8472 lol
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

It actually sounded like Pyro was winning the debate until I got to part 3 and realized the conversation had been edited. There's no telling what parts he took out so I'll listen to it again when MLD posts it unedited.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 am

Invincible wrote:
It actually sounded like Pyro was winning the debate until I got to part 3 and realized the conversation had been edited. There's no telling what parts he took out so I'll listen to it again when MLD posts it unedited.

well he actually is smart when it comes to spin

1. its on his channel so only his fans comment on them, who allredy have a bias towards him

2. the videos all has pictures and vid descriptions that favoured the ps3/him

3. Half the debate was edited out (mostly me speaking)

I can actually agree with ppl when they say pyro "destroyed" me lol cause he did in that heavily edited debate

the real one, which humpmaster still has , is a different story. ill address this monday or tuesday. right now, im just gonna sleep, got a busy day tom Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Invincible wrote:

well he actually is smart when it comes to spin

1. its on his channel so only his fans comment on them, who allredy have a bias towards him

2. the videos all has pictures and vid descriptions that favoured the ps3/him

3. Half the debate was edited out (mostly me speaking)

I can actually agree with ppl when they say pyro "destroyed" me lol cause he did in that heavily edited debate

the real one, which humpmaster still has , is a different story. ill address this monday or tuesday. right now, im just gonna sleep, got a busy day tom Smile

Yeah, I've never watched this guys videos before, but he's lost all credibility with me. Not only is he dishonest and a coward, but I feel insulted that he would so obviously edit your parts out and expect people not to notice. Does he think we're all as stupid as him?
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 am

Well what i saw on another video comments even 7th agrees that it was edited and cutted out. (not in them words but you know what i mean).
Back to top Go down
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

So are we going to get a MLD vs. 7th debate next?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 am

^^^

ya but we cant decide on a mutual time

and the fanboyism will be cranked up 5 notches for entertainment purposes lol

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 am

Pein wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Facepalm.

but off topic
kz3 looks like its ripping cod and not to mention that they didnt made a lot of improvements over kz2..to me this looks kz2 with sprinkles on it..
pathetic.i may be saying this now..but i probably gonna wind up getting it anyway,just to bring life to my ps3 which i barely touch it

Actually, no.

That's with every military shooter that's coming out.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 am

Pickles wrote:
Pein wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Facepalm.

but off topic

Actually, no.

That's with every military shooter that's coming out.

QFT

Most military shooters now are influenced by CoD or Halo.

KZ 3 looks great for what it is.Yes its not original but that doesnt mean its bad.And its not a con either.i just hope they improve the story alot like they said they would
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 am

where is the unedited version?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm

gotta find humpmaster on skype so he can give it to me

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 am

I can upload the entire debate on my channel (without ads, of course). Its like, an hour and thirty minutes right? I can get that up without splitting it.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:31 am

Jamin wrote:
I can upload the entire debate on my channel (without ads, of course). Its like, an hour and thirty minutes right? I can get that up without splitting it.

go for it.

i dont care since i am allready the #1 subbed 360 guy on YT......dont care for the subs Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   

Back to top Go down

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next