This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I can upload the entire debate on my channel (without ads, of course). Its like, an hour and thirty minutes right? I can get that up without splitting it.

go for it.

i dont care since i am allready the #1 subbed 360 guy on YT......dont care for the subs Razz
Lol, I'll go Pro-360, then I'll be the #1 subbed 360 guy. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Jamin wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I can upload the entire debate on my channel (without ads, of course). Its like, an hour and thirty minutes right? I can get that up without splitting it.

go for it.

i dont care since i am allready the #1 subbed 360 guy on YT......dont care for the subs Razz

Haha do it! Laughing
Actually Shoke's been doing some ps3 fanboy angering vids recently. You do the same and that would be epic XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:24 am

Jamin wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Jamin wrote:

go for it.

except nobody would believe you Razz

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Jamin wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Jamin wrote:

go for it.

except nobody would believe you Razz

he could do something similar to what hellhound did! Razz remember that vid, it was called Xbot I am not.. Or something.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm

ibrodeo is fantastic imo, his videos are really entertaining and well made. i would love to hear him debate.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

optimusprime wrote:
ibrodeo is fantastic imo, his videos are really entertaining and well made. i would love to hear him debate.
Optimus, where did ya come from? Razz I swear I've not seen you here in a while.
And yeah, I agree. Ibrodeo has great vids, shows a load of confidence in his vids, he's interesting and I reckon he would be good in a debate.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Optimus, where did ya come from? Razz I swear I've not seen you here in a while.
And yeah, I agree. Ibrodeo has great vids, shows a load of confidence in his vids, he's interesting and I reckon he would be good in a debate.

just been busy in the real world buddy although i will say whatever brief time i do log in i dont contribute as much for the simple reason being a couple of major contributors attitudes i've got no time for so instead of getting annoyed i just choose to ignore and read what others have to say.

ibrodeo & mld vs pyro & 7th lvl - box office
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 pm

ibrodeo is retarded imo. He was a huge PS3 fanboys, so much so that I got banned on 2 of them. Then he turned into a big 360 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:13 pm

optimusprime wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

just been busy in the real world buddy although i will say whatever brief time i do log in i dont contribute as much for the simple reason being a couple of major contributors attitudes i've got no time for so instead of getting annoyed i just choose to ignore and read what others have to say.

ibrodeo & mld vs pyro & 7th lvl - box office
pyro and 7th?
hell no more like 7th and TBTS..
but ibrodeo does make awesome vids..i lolled hard at the nfs hot pursuit review when he imitates the driving in forza 3 and gt5 lol!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Delete this thread. It's useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   

Back to top Go down

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4