This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 am

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
MLB 09: The Show - 90
MLB 08: The Show - 85
MLB 07: The Show - 77

That's all I know at the moment.

i'm not counting old sports games, i excluded 360 ones like Madden 06 too.

So when "MLB 11: The Show" gets released are you going to remove "MLB 10: The Show" aswell? You know, since it's going to become an old game next year.

yeah

Fine. Do whatever you want. I don't really care. But don't say that this console has more games then the other if you're not going to count everything.

MLB: The Show is not even a PS3 exclusive, infact its not even technically a console exclusive since they come out on the PS2 and PSP. This thread is mainly about the actual exclusives. The reason I'm not counting the older MLB: The Show's is because to "include everything" would also mean counting Call of Duty 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Madden '06, and all those other next gen exclusives the 360 got when the PS3 wasn't out.

I originally made this thread so it was specifically Xbox 360 exclusives vs. Playstation 3 exclusives, the console exclusive list was more of an afterthought. I will count everything exclusive as long as it's a retail game that isn't DLC or motion specific. I believe I have every exclusive for both systems listed so far that are listed on Metacritic.
Back to top Go down
Jack-__-Franko
Seaman
Seaman
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 am

I think this should just be the "True Exclusives" and not anything else or its gonna end up like this.

Xbox/PC Vs PS3/PS2 Etc


Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 am

I say count the MLB games to make CC happy. It's not like it matters anyways.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 am

Alan1994 wrote:
I say count the MLB games to make CC happy. It's not like it matters anyways.

I'm debating with myself whether or not just to delete the console exclusives list and keep it exclusives only.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I originally made this thread so it was specifically Xbox 360 exclusives vs. Playstation 3 exclusives, the console exclusive list was more of an afterthought. I will count everything exclusive as long as it's a retail game that isn't DLC or motion specific. I believe I have every exclusive for both systems listed so far that are listed on Metacritic.

Isn't the term "console exclusives" mean that the game is on this console and not the other?

I think the "console exclusive" list just complicate things.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

LMAO!!! Someone deleted my post! LMAO!!! lol! Someone around here is butthurt. Did it hurt that much to have all of your logic thrown back at you in a single post? lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Jamin wrote:
LMAO!!! Someone deleted my post! LMAO!!! lol! Someone around here is butthurt. Did it hurt that much to have all of your logic thrown back at you in a single post? lol!

What did it say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
LMAO!!! Someone deleted my post! LMAO!!! lol! Someone around here is butthurt. Did it hurt that much to have all of your logic thrown back at you in a single post? lol!

What did it say?
Ask OP. =3
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
LMAO!!! Someone deleted my post! LMAO!!! lol! Someone around here is butthurt. Did it hurt that much to have all of your logic thrown back at you in a single post? lol!

What did it say?
Ask OP. =3

You was trolling, that's grounds for post deletion.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
LMAO!!! Someone deleted my post! LMAO!!! lol! Someone around here is butthurt. Did it hurt that much to have all of your logic thrown back at you in a single post? lol!

What did it say?
Ask OP. =3

You was trolling, that's grounds for post deletion.
Ah, by taking your own arguments, and arguments of others, to justify games to be included among their own exclusives, and throwing it back in your own face, I have therefore trolled. Thank you for making the integrity of your own arguments, and the arguments of your peers, to be nothing but trolling. lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 pm

He wasn't trolling though.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
He wasn't trolling though.

yes he was
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
He wasn't trolling though.

yes he was

He was just joking around.

And he shouldn't have been banned either. >.<
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
He wasn't trolling though.

yes he was

He was just joking around.

And he shouldn't have been banned either. >.<

Sounds like trolling to me, and it's only for 3 days anyways.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
He wasn't trolling though.

yes he was

He was just joking around.

And he shouldn't have been banned either. >.<

Sounds like trolling to me, and it's only for 3 days anyways.

Well, I thought a warning would have sufficed but yeah, 3 days isn't the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 am

DemonWolf wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
He wasn't trolling though.

yes he was

He was just joking around.

And he shouldn't have been banned either. >.<

Sounds like trolling to me, and it's only for 3 days anyways.

Well, I thought a warning would have sufficed but yeah, 3 days isn't the end of the world.
Yeah, its cool. I get a kick out of seeing people shit themselves when their own logic is used against them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 am

Jamin wrote:
Yeah, its cool. I get a kick out of seeing people shit themselves when their own logic is used against them. Twisted Evil

MLD's logic isn't my logic. Remember when I said SC:C counts when it's 360 vs. PS3? Do you see SC:C here? No, because these are all exclusives. MLB: The Show is not a PS3 exclusive, LBP is listed as a multiplat on Metacritic AND Gamerankings, but I accepted it, but with an asterisk. I said I was doing a thread about only exclusives, yet you take what I said on other 360 vs. PS3 threads out of context and use them here? On something completely different? You want me to count MLB as an exclusive because I said SC:C counts on another thread when that one purely 360 vs. PS3? That's pure stupidity.

Then again, you're probably upset because this thread contradicts your "PS3 own 360 in exclusives" where you counted some multiplats, PSN Games, and HD ports like Ninja Gaiden or Wipeout HD Fury for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Yeah, its cool. I get a kick out of seeing people shit themselves when their own logic is used against them. Twisted Evil

MLD's logic isn't my logic. Remember when I said SC:C counts when it's 360 vs. PS3? Do you see SC:C here? No, because these are all exclusives. MLB: The Show is not a PS3 exclusive, LBP is listed as a multiplat on Metacritic AND Gamerankings, but I accepted it, but with an asterisk. I said I was doing a thread about only exclusives, yet you take what I said on other 360 vs. PS3 threads out of context and use them here? On something completely different? You want me to count MLB as an exclusive because I said SC:C counts on another thread when that one purely 360 vs. PS3? That's pure stupidity.

Then again, you're probably upset because this thread contradicts your "PS3 own 360 in exclusives" where you counted some multiplats, PSN Games, and HD ports like Ninja Gaiden or Wipeout HD Fury for the PS3.
u r mad. >=) I used YOUR & others logic all in a single post, and it hurt ya so bad you had to delete the post. >=) I don't want or care if you include MLB or not, and you know that. The goal of my post was to show you how ridiculous your logic is, and it seems that I succeeded. Laughing Just like you've said before regarding multiplatform games being included:

"360 actually HAS those games whereas PS3 doesn't".
"If you say Splinter Cell doesn't count because its on PC, it only counts for those who actually game on their PC"

That is YOUR logic, and I can just as easily do this with it regarding games like MLB & LBP:

"PS3 actually HAS those games whereas 360 doesn't."
"If you say LBP or MLB doesn't count because its on PS2 or PSP, it only counts for those who actually game on their PS2 or PSP"

And claiming that someone is taking something out of context and twisting words does you no good unless you can define how the person is doing it. =3
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:29 am

That was a 360 vs. PS3 thread where console exclusives were being counted.

This is a 360 vs. PS3 thread where only exclusive games count.

It is my logic, being used in different subjects. My thread goes into more specific games.

Let's say there are two guys that are athletes. One is really good at Baseball, Football, and Basketball; the second is okay in them, but is really good in Tennis. The first guy is the better athlete because he is more well rounded and better in more sports. But let's say they both join the Tennis team. The second guy is now the better athlete because Baseball or Football is irrelevant because we are talking about tennis.

Of course I know that you know this. You made a post completely irrelevant to the thread in order to get a reaction so I deleted it. "u r mad", perfect example of trolling. You didn't show how "ridiculous" anyone's logic was.

This is an exclusives thread. SC:C and MLB: The Show are irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Spoiler:
 
This is an exclusives thread. SC:C and MLB: The Show are irrelevant.
I don't think I have to point out how much the "focus" of this thread has changed, do I? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:48 am

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Spoiler:
 
This is an exclusives thread. SC:C and MLB: The Show are irrelevant.
I don't think I have to point out how much the "focus" of this thread has changed, do I? What a Face

I think SC:C and MLB count in a 360 vs. PS3 debate. But this is a 360 vs. PS3 exclusives debate. I'd thought you'd prefer it this way actually, up until, well you know. You realized the 360 actually has a lead on exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 am

BlackStigma wrote:

I think SC:C and MLB count in a 360 vs. PS3 debate. But this is a 360 vs. PS3 exclusives debate. I'd thought you'd prefer it this way actually, up until, well you know. You realized the 360 actually has a lead on exclusives.
This thread only BECAME an EXCLUSIVE debate just a few days ago actually, up until, well you know, you realized your logic was heavily flawed. Wink And you're missing a few games for PS3. But just like the last person that did that, I won't say which ones. I'll leave that up to you to correct. sunny
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:28 am

That doesn't make any sense Jamin. It's always been about exclusives, I had a console exclusives list but there was too much arguing about what should be counted and what shouldn't so I deleted it.

No I don't believe I'm missing any, I've gone through the PS3 metacritic list a couple of times already. And I had already given Alan a bunch of 2011 games to begin with. I looked at your video and here's what I found.

Aquanaut's Holiday is a PS1 classic, if you mean Memories of Summer that is a PSN game and Hidden Memories was released in Japan only, Buzz! Quiz World is multiplat, God of War Collection are two PS2 games, Metal Gear Online is part of MGS4, Modnation Racers is multiplat, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is multiplat, R&C Quest for Booty is a PSN game, Singstar Mowtown is a multiplat, Pop edition and Vol.3 are not on metacritic, Siren New Translation is the Japanese version of Blood Curse which is a collection of all the PSN chapters, Time Crisis 4 and Confrontation are at a 60, and Wipeout HD Fury is a PSN game.

Looks like I did miss one, Singstar Vol. 2 will be added.

EDIT: Turns out I did have Singstar Vol. 2
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:59 am

BlackStigma wrote:
That doesn't make any sense Jamin. It's always been about exclusives, I had a console exclusives list but there was too much arguing about what should be counted and what shouldn't so I deleted it.

No I don't believe I'm missing any, I've gone through the PS3 metacritic list a couple of times already. And I had already given Alan a bunch of 2011 games to begin with. I looked at your video and here's what I found.

Aquanaut's Holiday is a PS1 classic, if you mean Memories of Summer that is a PSN game and Hidden Memories was released in Japan only, Buzz! Quiz World is multiplat, God of War Collection are two PS2 games, Metal Gear Online is part of MGS4, Modnation Racers is multiplat, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is multiplat, R&C Quest for Booty is a PSN game, Singstar Mowtown is a multiplat, Pop edition and Vol.3 are not on metacritic, Siren New Translation is the Japanese version of Blood Curse which is a collection of all the PSN chapters, Time Crisis 4 and Confrontation are at a 60, and Wipeout HD Fury is a PSN game.

Looks like I did miss one, Singstar Vol. 2 will be added.

EDIT: Turns out I did have Singstar Vol. 2
Console exclusives aren't REAL EXCLUSIVES. XD So no, it wasn't always about EXCLUSIVES. =P Aquanaut's Holiday is a PS3 game, its a game I had at one point, until mah nerdy friend made off to college with it. Evil or Very Mad I shall punish her in due time. =3 But as far as Japan, US, or Europe Only games, that matters not for PS3, since the games are region free. Plenty of PS3 gamers import games, like Europe did with Demon Souls; its just one of the advantages of the PS3. If you're complaining about collection games, get the one you have off your list. MGO had a standalone retail release, and so did R&C Q4B, Siren New Translation, and Wipeout HD Fury. If you disagree, take off Warhawk and GT5Prolouge from your list because they're in the same boat. And Metacritic doesn't have scores for foreign releases, even though they have made exceptions before, so some scores much come from elsewhere. I also found it weird that they were missing some XBLA titles that were US releases.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 am

I wish we had a facepalm emoticon right now. I've never said Console exclusives are real exclusives, hell I've made a couple of posts on this forum saying they aren't.

MGO had a standalone release in Japan, why? I don't fucking know because it's part of MGS4. Quest for Booty, Siren, and Wipeout HD Fury are PSN games that got retail copies. There are games for the 360 like that. Plants vs. Zombies isn't a 360 exclusive, but it's on the XBLA and had a retail copy. The launch core 360's had a collection of arcade games that came with them as retail copies too. Importing is expensive. You can import a Japanese 360 and import Japanese games too, or pirate them. Regardless, those games aren't on Metacritic and I don't know a single person in real life who imports PS3 games.

What's the collection game I have? Warhawk and GT5p can be bought off of PSN, but they are different from games like Quest for Booty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   

Back to top Go down
 
360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GRAND CHRISTMAS PARTY (exclusive for STTM)
» Total Flame Job!
» New Online Exclusive SmallFrys!
» Rome Total War 2
» Weekly Zombie Challenge 2/15- Total Zombie Headshots

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: