This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 am

An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : In the gutter

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 am

PS3 - Generally great looking games, but lack multi-player, i.e Uncharted 1, Infamous, God of War III, Heavy Rain, Yakuza, etc.

360- Short campaigns and not enough high quality exclusives,not including 360/PC games, generally shovelware i.e Earth Defense Force 2017, Dance Dance Revolution, NNN, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 etc.

That's all I can think of for now. scratch
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 am

360 exclusives are awesome

PS3 exclusives are total garbage!
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 am

DemonWolf wrote:
An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.

for a game to be cinematic it actually has to be linear. The only game I can think of thats out right now for the PS3 that "open" and cinematic is MGS4. Games that are coming out that are open and cinematic are probably Infamous 2, Killzone 3

are kidding me about replay value look at Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GOW3, LBP

LOL it doesn't take a long time for a PS3 game to load Gow 3,Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank TOD & ACIT, Resistance 1&2, LBP don't take long to load.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 am

I pretty much agreed with you on everything, DW. Most PS3 exclusives were lacking a good MP. But one that was really underrated was the first Resistance. It's MP was awesome. I remember playing that for hours, even though I wasn't very good.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am

I agree with OP, except the load times on PS3 which I've never noticed.

I would also add that multiplats often run slightly better on 360 (a few more FPS, less screen tearing). I assume this is mainly due to budget limits (it takes a lot of effort to optimize a multiplat game for the PS3 multicore architecture).
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 pm

"Strength and Weakeness" of PS3/X360 exclusives is completely game dependant.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 pm

360 exclusives generally have online co-op or splitscreen when PS3 exclusives usually don't. Most of them have good loading times. A handful of games like Killzone 2, LBP, and Uncharted 2 have pretty bad loading times. A lot of them have free roam, or wide open spaces when most PS3 exclusives are very linear with little exploration. They usually have short campaigns though. Also, most of them are overshadowed by Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable.

PS3 exclusives have great cinematic/CGI cutscenes when the 360 uses ingame graphics for them usually, and they have great voice acting. They also, I think, have great presentations. Although they are short and usually limited to single player only, or have a poor online aspect. Some devs seem to sacrifice scale and splitscreen or something else for better graphics.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Scolar Visari wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.

for a game to be cinematic it actually has to be linear. The only game I can think of thats out right now for the PS3 that "open" and cinematic is MGS4. Games that are coming out that are open and cinematic are probably Infamous 2, Killzone 3

are kidding me about replay value look at Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GOW3, LBP

Oh really? Grim Fandango set a benchmark of what it means to be a cinematic game and that's semi-open ended!
MGS4 is open?
Killzone is open? lol what a joke
and InFamous isn't exactly cinematic... Neutral it's like prototype.

lol uncharted 2 replay value.... erm it had like what, 2 multiplayer levels? Laughing And who actually plays that online anymore? Killzone 2, same goes pretty much. And the controls were apparently awful. MGS4? MGS Online was seperate and come on, does anyone play that over COD or HALO? GOW3.... replay value? That's the biggest contradiction ever. LMAO fail right there. LBP, yes I'll give you that but zomg, linear as f***. It's a side scroller man. Don't get me wrong, LBP is one of the best games of the generation but seriously...


LOL it doesn't take a long time for a PS3 game to load Gow 3,Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank TOD & ACIT, Resistance 1&2, LBP don't take long to load.
I guess you've never played a ps3 then. lol every time I launch UC2 on my sister's boyfriend's ps3, it takes like 10 minutes ffs. Watching that little spinning artifact. Gow3, not as long but still not fast...
Now stop crying and do the damn exercise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
"Strength and Weakeness" of PS3/X360 exclusives is completely game dependant.

That's why I used the terms, "generally" and "usually" and gave examples.

BlackStigma wrote:
360 exclusives generally have online co-op or splitscreen when PS3 exclusives usually don't. Most of them have good loading times. A handful of games like Killzone 2, LBP, and Uncharted 2 have pretty bad loading times. A lot of them have free roam, or wide open spaces when most PS3 exclusives are very linear with little exploration. They usually have short campaigns though. Also, most of them are overshadowed by Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable.

PS3 exclusives have great cinematic/CGI cutscenes when the 360 uses ingame graphics for them usually, and they have great voice acting. They also, I think, have great presentations. Although they are short and usually limited to single player only, or have a poor online aspect. Some devs seem to sacrifice scale and splitscreen or something else for better graphics.

Yes exactly. I agree fully with everything you said, really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I agree with most of what the OP said.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

There are no strengths and weaknesses for the 2 consoles. It just depends. And there could be more crappy multiplayers on Xbox than PS3.
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Scolar Visari wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.

for a game to be cinematic it actually has to be linear. The only game I can think of thats out right now for the PS3 that "open" and cinematic is MGS4. Games that are coming out that are open and cinematic are probably Infamous 2, Killzone 3

are kidding me about replay value look at Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GOW3, LBP

Oh really? Grim Fandango set a benchmark of what it means to be a cinematic game and that's semi-open ended!
MGS4 is open?
Killzone is open? lol what a joke
and InFamous isn't exactly cinematic... Neutral it's like prototype.

lol uncharted 2 replay value.... erm it had like what, 2 multiplayer levels? Laughing And who actually plays that online anymore? Killzone 2, same goes pretty much. And the controls were apparently awful. MGS4? MGS Online was seperate and come on, does anyone play that over COD or HALO? GOW3.... replay value? That's the biggest contradiction ever. LMAO fail right there. LBP, yes I'll give you that but zomg, linear as f***. It's a side scroller man. Don't get me wrong, LBP is one of the best games of the generation but seriously...


LOL it doesn't take a long time for a PS3 game to load Gow 3,Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank TOD & ACIT, Resistance 1&2, LBP don't take long to load.
I guess you've never played a ps3 then. lol every time I launch UC2 on my sister's boyfriend's ps3, it takes like 10 minutes ffs. Watching that little spinning artifact. Gow3, not as long but still not fast...
Now stop crying and do the damn exercise.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Razz Razz


what?

Yes MGS4 is extremely open, there's a TON of stuff to do in the levels. Just look at ACT 2 Solid Sun

I said killzone 3 will be open did you even read what I wrote

I wrote Infamous 2 will be cinematic

your kidding right UC2 has around 60,000 people playing online right now, and there's more than 5 multiplayer modes

I personally liked Killzone 2's controls but Killzone 3's are better

when it comes to replayability in MGS4 you just want to keep playing the campaign over and over again. I said nothing about multiplayer.

Again replay value doesn't always mean ONLINE it means that you want to replay the story mode over and over again. I think you meant to say CONTENT not replayability

Your point with LBP doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Really? everytime I play UC2 on my PS3 it takes around 20 seconds to load maybe there's something wrong with your "sister's boy friends PS3"

same thing with GOW3
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 am

Scolar Visari wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Scolar Visari wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.

for a game to be cinematic it actually has to be linear. The only game I can think of thats out right now for the PS3 that "open" and cinematic is MGS4. Games that are coming out that are open and cinematic are probably Infamous 2, Killzone 3

are kidding me about replay value look at Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GOW3, LBP

Oh really? Grim Fandango set a benchmark of what it means to be a cinematic game and that's semi-open ended!
MGS4 is open?
Killzone is open? lol what a joke
and InFamous isn't exactly cinematic... Neutral it's like prototype.

lol uncharted 2 replay value.... erm it had like what, 2 multiplayer levels? Laughing And who actually plays that online anymore? Killzone 2, same goes pretty much. And the controls were apparently awful. MGS4? MGS Online was seperate and come on, does anyone play that over COD or HALO? GOW3.... replay value? That's the biggest contradiction ever. LMAO fail right there. LBP, yes I'll give you that but zomg, linear as f***. It's a side scroller man. Don't get me wrong, LBP is one of the best games of the generation but seriously...


LOL it doesn't take a long time for a PS3 game to load Gow 3,Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank TOD & ACIT, Resistance 1&2, LBP don't take long to load.
I guess you've never played a ps3 then. lol every time I launch UC2 on my sister's boyfriend's ps3, it takes like 10 minutes ffs. Watching that little spinning artifact. Gow3, not as long but still not fast...
Now stop crying and do the damn exercise.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Razz Razz


what?

Yes MGS4 is extremely open, there's a TON of stuff to do in the levels. Just look at ACT 2 Solid Sun

I said killzone 3 will be open did you even read what I wrote

I wrote Infamous 2 will be cinematic

your kidding right UC2 has around 60,000 people playing online right now, and there's more than 5 multiplayer modes

I personally liked Killzone 2's controls but Killzone 3's are better

when it comes to replayability in MGS4 you just want to keep playing the campaign over and over again. I said nothing about multiplayer.

Again replay value doesn't always mean ONLINE it means that you want to replay the story mode over and over again. I think you meant to say CONTENT not replayability

Your point with LBP doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Really? everytime I play UC2 on my PS3 it takes around 20 seconds to load maybe there's something wrong with your "sister's boy friends PS3"

same thing with GOW3

Agree on the killzone 3 controls. Things are solid. really fun MP too. wish they would give us more than three maps though lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
"Strength and Weakeness" of PS3/X360 exclusives is completely game dependant.

That's why I used the terms, "generally" and "usually" and gave examples.

BlackStigma wrote:
360 exclusives generally have online co-op or splitscreen when PS3 exclusives usually don't. Most of them have good loading times. A handful of games like Killzone 2, LBP, and Uncharted 2 have pretty bad loading times. A lot of them have free roam, or wide open spaces when most PS3 exclusives are very linear with little exploration. They usually have short campaigns though. Also, most of them are overshadowed by Halo, Gears, Forza, and Fable.

PS3 exclusives have great cinematic/CGI cutscenes when the 360 uses ingame graphics for them usually, and they have great voice acting. They also, I think, have great presentations. Although they are short and usually limited to single player only, or have a poor online aspect. Some devs seem to sacrifice scale and splitscreen or something else for better graphics.

Yes exactly. I agree fully with everything you said, really.

"Generally" nothing sticks out.

Just a bunch of meaningless stereotypes. There are like 3-4 PS3 exclusives that generally look better than multiplats and even then they aren't light years ahead of the competition. And there are WAY more PS3 exclusives than that. Likewise, Gears of War and Halo are really the only 2 Xbox exclusives that are heavy in multiplayer aspects. In fact, the X360 has alot of single-player/campaign based titles (Alan Wake, Fable 2 and 3, Lost Od, Mass Effect 1, etc) . Also, the PS3 has alot of multiplayer games. MAG, Killzone, and Resistance instantly comes to mind. PS3 has some free-roaming titles like inFamous (which gets way better reviews than Crackdown). Xbox has great RPGs and Racers which kind of destroys the shooter stereotype. Xbox 360 also has visually amazing titles like the Gears of War series, Alan Wake, Forza Motorsport 3, etc. Alan Wake IMO looks better than UC2 (low resolution or not) and Gears of War 3 is shaping up to be the next graphics king when it releases. The PS3 also has many great games that aren't story driven like LBP.

Did I miss anything else?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Okay. I cba to answer all of this. I didn't want this to turn into some stupid debate. I said give your own views, I didn't say argue because you think that your opinion counts and no one elses does.
Can we get back on track now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Okay. I cba to answer all of this. I didn't want this to turn into some stupid debate. I said give your own views, I didn't say argue because you think that your opinion counts and no one elses does.
Can we get back on track now?

Am I in the right sub-forum? I thought this place was for debating.

I'm only expressing my opinions and thoughts. That's what a forum is for.

You guys can carry on. I'm just pointing out that games are games and it shouldn't matter what platforms they are on.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-11-13
Location : Florence, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Scolar Visari wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
An exercise to see what you all think are the highlights and lowlights of each system's games. And you must do this for BOTH systems. This is to support anti-fanboyism or something lol Razz

PS3

Advantages:
Single player - Usually very cinematic campaigns
Story - Usually very story driven games
Graphics - Generally ps3 exclusives look really nice
Examples: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid

Disadvantages:
Exploration - Usually these games are extremely linear/scripted
Replay Value - Generally the multiplayer is lacking in some aspects
Load Times - You may have to wait quite long to get into your game

360

Advantages:
Multiplayer - Usually there is a massive multiplayer focus
Content - Aside from the campaign, generally you get loads of other modes to play around with
Freedom - Most xbox games offer loads of exploration and sometimes free-roam
Examples: Halo, Fable

Disadvantages:
Graphics - The visuals aren't usually focused on massively
Multiplayer focus - Sometimes the campaigns are short due to this
Storyline: Quite a few xbox exclusives have great gameplay but not particularly great storylines


Your turn. You don't necessarily need to do it in the same way as I did.

for a game to be cinematic it actually has to be linear. The only game I can think of thats out right now for the PS3 that "open" and cinematic is MGS4. Games that are coming out that are open and cinematic are probably Infamous 2, Killzone 3

are kidding me about replay value look at Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGS4, GOW3, LBP

Oh really? Grim Fandango set a benchmark of what it means to be a cinematic game and that's semi-open ended!
MGS4 is open?
Killzone is open? lol what a joke
and InFamous isn't exactly cinematic... Neutral it's like prototype.

lol uncharted 2 replay value.... erm it had like what, 2 multiplayer levels? Laughing And who actually plays that online anymore? Killzone 2, same goes pretty much. And the controls were apparently awful. MGS4? MGS Online was seperate and come on, does anyone play that over COD or HALO? GOW3.... replay value? That's the biggest contradiction ever. LMAO fail right there. LBP, yes I'll give you that but zomg, linear as f***. It's a side scroller man. Don't get me wrong, LBP is one of the best games of the generation but seriously...


LOL it doesn't take a long time for a PS3 game to load Gow 3,Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank TOD & ACIT, Resistance 1&2, LBP don't take long to load.
I guess you've never played a ps3 then. lol every time I launch UC2 on my sister's boyfriend's ps3, it takes like 10 minutes ffs. Watching that little spinning artifact. Gow3, not as long but still not fast...
Now stop crying and do the damn exercise.



Boo-fucking hoo.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 am

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Okay. I cba to answer all of this. I didn't want this to turn into some stupid debate. I said give your own views, I didn't say argue because you think that your opinion counts and no one elses does.
Can we get back on track now?

Am I in the right sub-forum? I thought this place was for debating.

I'm only expressing my opinions and thoughts. That's what a forum is for.

You guys can carry on. I'm just pointing out that games are games and it shouldn't matter what platforms they are on.

I wasn't just referring to you btw, I also meant Scolar.
And this topic, if you read the OP, was to give our personal views on the two systems games library, not to try and argue our point. I even said it was an "anti-fanboy" type of exercise XD
Well it's sucking and was fairly pointless anyway. I'll lock it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?   

Back to top Go down
 
Strengths and Weaknesses of Ps3/360 exclusives?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Arcana (Strengths of Arcana Types)
» Monster Weapon Weaknesses
» Beastmen
» Difficulty of Salubri
» SDCC 2011 Reveals

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: