This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 19
Location : Pyongyang

PostSubject: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Don't get me wrong, the xbox is an ok console. But every game is very bland and rehashed shooters. Name me 10 Xbox exclusives that aren't shooters. Yes, I mean exclusives. An exclusive is -and i quote from the dictionary- "noting that in which no others have or share". This means that PC games like Gears of War, Fable 3, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and many many more "Xbox exclusives" are NOT Xbox exclusives, this is something that General MLD fails to understand. So riddle me this, name me 10 Xbox 360 exclusives that are TRUE exclusives to the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Xbox 360 AAA (5) - Halo 3, Halo Reach, Gears of War 2, Forza Motorsport 2, Forza Motorsport 3
Xbox 360 AA (15) - Fable II, Project Gotham Racing 3, Project Gotham Racing 4, Dead or Alive 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Crackdown, Alan Wake, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, Saint's Row, Perfect Dark Zero, MotoGP '06, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Naruto: The Broken Bond, Stoked: Big Air Edition
Xbox 360 A (22) - Kameo: Elements of Power, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, DeathSmiles, Scene it?-Box Office Smash, Ridge Racer 6, Dance Dance Revolution Universe, Raiden Fighters Aces, Scene it?-Lights-Camera-Action, Beautiful Katamari, Race Pro, Amped 3, Lips, Chromehound, Crackdown 2, The Outfit, Full Auto, Lips: Number One Hits, Farcry Instincts Predator, Coldcept Saga

Obvious troll, NEXT!
Back to top Go down
xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 19
Location : Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Xbox 360 AAA (5) - Halo 3, Halo Reach, Gears of War 2, Forza Motorsport 2, Forza Motorsport 3
Xbox 360 AA (15) - Fable II, Project Gotham Racing 3, Project Gotham Racing 4, Dead or Alive 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Crackdown, Alan Wake, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, Saint's Row, Perfect Dark Zero, MotoGP '06, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Naruto: The Broken Bond, Stoked: Big Air Edition
Xbox 360 A (22) - Kameo: Elements of Power, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, DeathSmiles, Scene it?-Box Office Smash, Ridge Racer 6, Dance Dance Revolution Universe, Raiden Fighters Aces, Scene it?-Lights-Camera-Action, Beautiful Katamari, Race Pro, Amped 3, Lips, Chromehound, Crackdown 2, The Outfit, Full Auto, Lips: Number One Hits, Farcry Instincts Predator, Coldcept Saga

Obvious troll, NEXT!

I'm sorry I'm pretty sure I said no shooters
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 pm

You're gaming knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't weed out the shooters from the non-shooters. I listed all 360 exclusives released in the US.
Back to top Go down
xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 19
Location : Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
You're gaming knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't weed out the shooters from the non-shooters. I listed all 360 exclusives released in the US.

Your general knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't read
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 pm

xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
You're gaming knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't weed out the shooters from the non-shooters. I listed all 360 exclusives released in the US.

Your general knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't read

Quote :
Don't get me wrong, the xbox is an ok console. But every game is very bland and rehashed shooters. Name me 10 Xbox exclusives that aren't shooters. Yes, I mean exclusives. An exclusive is -and i quote from the dictionary- "noting that in which no others have or share". This means that PC games like Gears of War, Fable 3, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and many many more "Xbox exclusives" are NOT Xbox exclusives, this is something that General MLD fails to understand. So riddle me this, name me 10 Xbox 360 exclusives that are TRUE exclusives to the Xbox.
Laughing

I answered both questions and then some like you wanted. Don't insult someone's reading skills if you can't even even type properly.
Back to top Go down
xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 19
Location : Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 am

BlackStigma wrote:
xXmAsTeRcHiEfXx wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
You're gaming knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't weed out the shooters from the non-shooters. I listed all 360 exclusives released in the US.

Your general knowledge is pretty pathetic if you can't read

Quote :
Don't get me wrong, the xbox is an ok console. But every game is very bland and rehashed shooters. Name me 10 Xbox exclusives that aren't shooters. Yes, I mean exclusives. An exclusive is -and i quote from the dictionary- "noting that in which no others have or share". This means that PC games like Gears of War, Fable 3, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and many many more "Xbox exclusives" are NOT Xbox exclusives, this is something that General MLD fails to understand. So riddle me this, name me 10 Xbox 360 exclusives that are TRUE exclusives to the Xbox.
Laughing

I answered both questions and then some like you wanted. Don't insult someone's reading skills if you can't even even type properly.

No, you didn't. I think you need to go get your eyes checked.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"   

Back to top Go down
 
Xbox games are bland and rehashed. I'm not trolling. Also, "exclusive"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Microsoft Puts a Date on Free Xbox Live Gold Games
» EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass
» Xbox one stuttering/freezing problem
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Black Powder from Warlord Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: