This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 pm

LBP2 inFamous2 Twisted Metal The Last Guardian Socom 4 Sorcery Killzone3 Motorstorm Apocalypse Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Heros on the MOVE Resistance 3 Yakuza 4 ICO/SoTC HD remake Collection DC Universe Online Final Fantasy IV Online The Agency MLB The Show White Knight Chronicles 2 Sly Cooper 4 FF Versus XIII Uncharted 3

now that is a long list of console exclusives for 2011 and yes Uncharted 3 has been confirmed for a 2011 release. while there will be games there you probably wont want to play in my opinion that's a impressive list of console exclusives that wont be appearing on its competitors. i am sligtly concerned for MS as they are being tight-lipped about exclusives for 2011, leaving it late aernt they? maybe the vgas could spring a surprise but they should of put $$$ into the first party strategy instead of trimming it.

i think the internet would collapse if that line up helped ps3 overtake the 360, the ps3 parasites are bad enough already but that shower of brats could be even worse!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 pm

I agree. Microsoft have serious competition nex year. Except..
Xbox 360 got like more than 10 games more than ps3 (rated 7 + above) this year.
You listed about 20 up there. Well we know of about 15 exclusives/360 only games so far for xbox to be released next year. We also know that as always, some spectacular games will just pop up on xbox live when we least expect it and we know that microsoft always announces games later. So yes, while I agree that 2011 will be a bit weak for Xbox, it was a bit weak for ps3 this year so it will recover from that next year but it could be that Xbox 360's 2010 and 2011 games list is bigger than ps3's 2010 and 2011 list. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:08 pm

honestly it wouldn't surprise me if MS went here you go and announced some megatons either this weekend or very soon BUT i do think they are taking a risk keeping quiet or genuinely have no depth to core exclusives next year. at the moment i do think ps3 will overtake by xmas 2011 and the ps3 parasites will celebrate with obnoxious joy causing the net to implode
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 pm

optimusprime wrote:
honestly it wouldn't surprise me if MS went here you go and announced some megatons either this weekend or very soon BUT i do think they are taking a risk keeping quiet or genuinely have no depth to core exclusives next year. at the moment i do think ps3 will overtake by xmas 2011 and the ps3 parasites will celebrate with obnoxious joy causing the net to implode

Well, I dunno really..
I mean, ps3 so far looks like it has a much better lineup for 2011 solely but let's face it, we had no shortage of games this year, so while ps3 is still catching up to the great year we had, we can carry on playing those 2010 games until microsoft announce us some awesome titles. And at the end of the day, I'm going to be more than satisfied in 2011.
I'll catch up on games like Splinter Cell Conviction, Fable 3, Crackdown 2, Metro 2033, Just Cause 2, Assassins Creed 2, Forza 3, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 pm

optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.

Its a worthwhile risk.Surprises=tons of hype and excitement

MS arent stupid when it comes to making money
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.

Its a worthwhile risk.Surprises=tons of hype and excitement

MS arent stupid when it comes to making money

They really should use some of that money to invest in first party studios though...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.

Its a worthwhile risk.Surprises=tons of hype and excitement

MS arent stupid when it comes to making money

They really should use some of that money to invest in first party studios though...

yea but they still make loads of money and great games with third party so I dont see the problem
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Spectre7 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.

Its a worthwhile risk.Surprises=tons of hype and excitement

MS arent stupid when it comes to making money

They really should use some of that money to invest in first party studios though...

yea but they still make loads of money and great games with third party so I dont see the problem

You should be less concerned with MS's profitability and more concerened with them making more games, cos 1st party games are better than 3rd party IMO.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Sera

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 pm

MS BETTER BE WORRIED ABOUT STEAM GOING TO PSN!!!!!

MS better counter that!

Because Sony can become more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Spectre7 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I NEVER assume who "wins" what year until that year is finished.Sony always announce there games long before release while MS is usually very silent.

But nonetheless who wins, PS3 is gonna have a good year next year(doesnt matter if MS "wins" or not)

it doesn't affect me as such as i own both systems but to whiny neo gaf/N4G/gamespot types and there is plenty, they could see this and jump ship as it were. no fanboy stuff here i just think MS is being a bit risky as to me that's the strongest ps3 line up i've seen since it's launch imo and they need to step up first party.

Its a worthwhile risk.Surprises=tons of hype and excitement

MS arent stupid when it comes to making money

They really should use some of that money to invest in first party studios though...

yea but they still make loads of money and great games with third party so I dont see the problem

You should be less concerned with MS's profitability and more concerened with them making more games, cos 1st party games are better than 3rd party IMO.

I said "make great games" so......

I cant see why you would think either 1st party or 3rd party games are better than the others......

A game is a game.Unliek most nerdy gamers on the internet who actually care about which publisher has better devs or more 1st party, I just care about games.I also dont care about which system has more exclusives, I just care about how many goo games are on my console, multiplat or exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Just look at the 1st party games this gen and you can clearly see most of them are of a higher quality accross all platforms
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Just look at the 1st party games this gen and you can clearly see most of them are of a higher quality accross all platforms

So you are saying 1st party devs>3rd party devs?

Meaning that the instance Bungie became a 3rd party dev they lost their touch?

It doesn't matter what they are classified as, developers are developers. The quality of the game depends deeply on budget and the talent of the devs, NOT whether they are making 1st party games for the big 3.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:43 pm

well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

Exclusives tell me what system i'm going to be playing most of the time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

Exclusives tell me what system i'm going to be playing most of the time.

No. Superior multiplatform games determine that. There are more multiplats than exclusives on either system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 am

in igns xbox 2010 review of the year at the bottom of page 3 the journo doing the review says 2011 will be a killer year as the big announcements havent started yet and he knows what they are.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

Exclusives tell me what system i'm going to be playing most of the time.

No. Superior multiplatform games determine that. There are more multiplats than exclusives on either system.

PS3 users have the choice of both though. Advantage Sony?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
well ive had a theory for years saying MS will follow Sonys 6 year generation plan.....basically release the next gen console after the previous one has been around for 6 years.

360 will be 6 years old in November 2011.........

Id say the next gen release will completely and i mean COMPLETELY kill any hype these ps3 exclusives generate.

even if thats not the case......ps3 exclusives short of GT5 arent system sellers so MS has nothing to worry about,

exclusives = fanboy bragging rights, nothing more these days

Exclusives tell me what system i'm going to be playing most of the time.

No. Superior multiplatform games determine that. There are more multiplats than exclusives on either system.

PS3 users have the choice of both though. Advantage Sony?

They have the choice of inferior multiplats and exclusives. Xbox 360 owners have the choice of superior multiplats (cod/red dead), exclusives (gears 2, halo) and pc/360 games (left 4 dead/fable).
I think xbox wins. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 pm

^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:59 pm

edit woops wrong pic, nevermind
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink

then they admit defeat by going to a second system

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink

then they admit defeat by going to a second system

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

Well said. We only need Xbox to give us entertainment. It gives us the best of all 3 worlds. Exclusives, Multiplats with ps3 (superior) and Multiplats with pc (inferior but at least it gets some whereas ps3 gets none).
In fact it also has xbox originals, Xbox live arcade games and Xbox live Indie games which are also exclusives. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   

Back to top Go down
 
2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2000pts WIP GK List
» SDCC 2011 Reveals
» First 2000pt. List Please read and give opinions
» List for game tonight 1750 GK
» GT1 Aston Martin missing in list when game loaded

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: