This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 7th is mad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 pm

7th wrote:
I must say... I'm hurt. (*sniff*)

I MISSED YOU!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

7th wrote:
I must say... I'm hurt. (*sniff*)


Good to see you back.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 am

So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 30
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 am

7th wrote:
So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL

I now know PS3 users do buy their exclusives. Whereas pretty much ALL 360 users buy Halo but not much else in the way of exclusives it seems.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 am

lol obviously 7th picked what he wanted everyone to see. Congrats out of a whole library of multiplats he picked out 20 that sold more on PS3 according to vgchartz. PS3 owners leave their exclusives out to dry. I stopped playing Uncharted 2 in March and there would be 7k people on at peak hours. KZ2 has been in the hundreds for months and MAG barely has 2k on at peak hours.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 pm

7th wrote:
So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL

I destroyed you in your 3 rules of bullshit video and I'll do it again! Twisted Evil

MLD, you should create a debate section.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 pm

7th wrote:
So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am

BlackStigma (Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am) wrote:
7th wrote:
So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL

I destroyed you in your 3 rules of bullshit video and I'll do it again! Twisted Evil

MLD, you should create a debate section.

Not really, I didn't get into any debates of note on that vid. Cause what was there to debate? That was 9:14 of pure unrefined EPIC WIN.

Only comment bitch who tried to stir anything up with a little doucebag named stussyboys, and he didn't really debate me, he debated with some other guy.

Perhaps you have your video (or your sock accounts) confused Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

7th wrote:
BlackStigma (Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am) wrote:
7th wrote:
So... how'd you guys like the debate? LOL

I destroyed you in your 3 rules of bullshit video and I'll do it again! Twisted Evil

MLD, you should create a debate section.

Not really, I didn't get into any debates of note on that vid. Cause what was there to debate? That was 9:14 of pure unrefined EPIC WIN.

Only comment bitch who tried to stir anything up with a little doucebag named stussyboys, and he didn't really debate me, he debated with some other guy.

Perhaps you have your video (or your sock accounts) confused Razz

You're the second guy to accuse me of having sock accounts. The first was DigitalSmoke or something. I'm apparently one of Blackb0nd's sock accounts.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm just going by the fact that you claimed you owned me in that video yet there's no comments from you in that vid.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

7th wrote:
I'm just going by the fact that you claimed you owned me in that video yet there's no comments from you in that vid.

Not BlackStigma, I'm SilentHollow
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 am

I should be mod because I used to be a troll.

If not...

As long as I don't get banned, it's cool... Cool

Fucking stupid-ass mods...lol

*gets permabanned*
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 am

BlackStigma wrote:
7th wrote:
I'm just going by the fact that you claimed you owned me in that video yet there's no comments from you in that vid.

Not BlackStigma, I'm SilentHollow

"FANBOY RAGE!!! I can own you easily 7th Razz"


Yeah you sure showed me bro, LOL
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 am

7th wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
7th wrote:
I'm just going by the fact that you claimed you owned me in that video yet there's no comments from you in that vid.

Not BlackStigma, I'm SilentHollow

"FANBOY RAGE!!! I can own you easily 7th Razz"


Yeah you sure showed me bro, LOL

Was that my only comment? Maybe it was a different video, or here maybe lemme check.

EDIT: Got it, it was the thread on here about the 3 rules of bullshit video. You never responded after my last post. I assumed you gave up.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Why are we still talking bout this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 7th is mad   

Back to top Go down
 
7th is mad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: