This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Best exclusives of 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

You know come to think of it we're basing this off of only IGN scores. Let's use Metacritic scores. I'm not counting XBLA and PSN games though because we already know who wins. Console Exclusives and re-released italicized.

360
AAA = Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach
AA = Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Fable 3, Dance Central
A = Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Tropico 3, Crackdown 2, Deathsmiles, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, You Shape: Fitness Evolved, The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout

PS3
AAA = God of War 3, MLB 10: The Show
AA = Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, Sly Collection, Gran Turismo 5
A = MAG, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports Champion


Looks who wins Nightfang, in exclusives.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Because you speak for the majority... Laughing
Whether you like it or not, in the context of the console war, those games are xbox 360 exclusives.
No one cares about pc as a gaming system in the bigger scheme of things. It's just for pirates and minecraft addicts.. Neutral
Why else has the pc been excluded in console war related articles and such?

No, I speak for myself. The best exclusives is something subjective that differs from person to person.

I'm not part of the console war, I'm a gamer. A gamer doesn't take sides, she/he enjoys a game no matter which platform it's released on.

DemonWolf wrote:

No one cares about pc as a gaming system in the bigger scheme of things. It's just for pirates and minecraft addicts.. Neutral
Why else has the pc been excluded in console war related articles and such?
Sweeping generalisations much? PC is excluded by you because if you added PC to the PLATFORM war (PC doesn't count as a console by its technical definition) you would lose a shitload of your so called "exlusives".
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Because you speak for the majority... Laughing
Whether you like it or not, in the context of the console war, those games are xbox 360 exclusives.
No one cares about pc as a gaming system in the bigger scheme of things. It's just for pirates and minecraft addicts.. Neutral
Why else has the pc been excluded in console war related articles and such?

No, I speak for myself. The best exclusives is something subjective that differs from person to person.

I'm not part of the console war, I'm a gamer. A gamer doesn't take sides, she/he enjoys a game no matter which platform it's released on.

DemonWolf wrote:

No one cares about pc as a gaming system in the bigger scheme of things. It's just for pirates and minecraft addicts.. Neutral
Why else has the pc been excluded in console war related articles and such?
Sweeping generalisations much? PC is excluded by you because if you added PC to the PLATFORM war (PC doesn't count as a console by its technical definition) you would lose a shitload of your so called "exlusives".

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Wait, what? He only further proves my point Smile

If I sell my xbox I miss Halo: reach, Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake.

If I sell my PS3 I miss GoW3, MLB10, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, GT5, Mag, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports champion.

Also, comparing PS3 titles to PSP titles, it's like comparing Blops on 360/PC/PS3 to the NDS version. They are two different games with the same title based on the same IP.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Wait, what? He only further proves my point Smile

If I sell my xbox I miss Halo: reach, Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake.

If I sell my PS3 I miss GoW3, MLB10, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, GT5, Mag, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports champion.

Also, comparing PS3 titles to PSP titles, it's like comparing Blops on 360/PC/PS3 to the NDS version. They are two different games with the same title based on the same IP.

So this is all coming down to your opinion and what exclusives you enjoy. Hmm, well I see how it is. I've already used facts to prove that the 360 has had more exclusives this year than the PS3 when you said it didn't have that many. And how did I further prove your point?
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

So this is all coming down to your opinion and what exclusives you enjoy. Hmm, well I see how it is. I've already used facts to prove that the 360 has had more exclusives this year than the PS3 when you said it didn't have that many. And how did I further prove your point?

Yeah, that's what I've been telling you all the time. What's "best" is purely subjective. The topic is on the best exlusives and not the most exclusives, ie quality and not quantity. You can not refute a subjective opinion with facts.

I'm not saying the PS3 is the best for you, I'm saying it differs from person to person. Smile If I didn't have a PC I would most likely prefer it over the PS3 right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Wait, what? He only further proves my point Smile

If I sell my xbox I miss Halo: reach, Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake.

If I sell my PS3 I miss GoW3, MLB10, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, GT5, Mag, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports champion.

Also, comparing PS3 titles to PSP titles, it's like comparing Blops on 360/PC/PS3 to the NDS version. They are two different games with the same title based on the same IP.

So this is all coming down to your opinion and what exclusives you enjoy. Hmm, well I see how it is. I've already used facts to prove that the 360 has had more exclusives this year than the PS3 when you said it didn't have that many. And how did I further prove your point?

Ignore the furry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Ignore the furry.
Hey, I'm not the one posting oblivion furry porn on the forum lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Wait, what? He only further proves my point Smile

If I sell my xbox I miss Halo: reach, Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake.

If I sell my PS3 I miss GoW3, MLB10, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, GT5, Mag, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports champion.

Also, comparing PS3 titles to PSP titles, it's like comparing Blops on 360/PC/PS3 to the NDS version. They are two different games with the same title based on the same IP.

Since you added Sports Champions, I can add all of the 16 Kinect EXCLUSIVE games on to the 360.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Since you added Sports Champions, I can add all of the 16 Kinect EXCLUSIVE games on to the 360.

I based it on the list that BlackStigma made. I have no idea which games are available for Move or Kinect because frankly I dislike them both.

I'm assuming BlackStigma took the games that got A-AAA (I have no idea what the criteria is tbh) and made a list out of that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Ignore the furry.
Hey, I'm not the one posting oblivion furry porn on the forum lol!

Right... because that was to be taken seriously...
And I have an avatar of a butt close up of an anime character with cat ears and a tail Neutral

ghost23 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

...whatever you say.
I'm afraid you've been somewhat slaughtered by Blackstigma. Enjoy defeat.
Wait, what? He only further proves my point Smile

If I sell my xbox I miss Halo: reach, Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake.

If I sell my PS3 I miss GoW3, MLB10, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, Yakuza 3, GT5, Mag, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Sports champion.

Also, comparing PS3 titles to PSP titles, it's like comparing Blops on 360/PC/PS3 to the NDS version. They are two different games with the same title based on the same IP.

Since you added Sports Champions, I can add all of the 16 Kinect EXCLUSIVE games on to the 360.

Ouch. That hurts more than a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Right... because that was to be taken seriously...
And I have an avatar of a butt close up of an anime character with cat ears and a tail Neutral

Cat girls are not furry. albino

Also, stop trying to derail this fine discussion with ad hominem and name calling. I love you
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Right... because that was to be taken seriously...
And I have an avatar of a butt close up of an anime character with cat ears and a tail Neutral

Cat girls are not furry. albino

Also, stop trying to derail this fine discussion with ad hominem and name calling. I love you

That so is furry. Razz

And sorry about the derail. It was for the lulz I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Since you added Sports Champions, I can add all of the 16 Kinect EXCLUSIVE games on to the 360.

I based it on the list that BlackStigma made. I have no idea which games are available for Move or Kinect because frankly I dislike them both.

I'm assuming BlackStigma took the games that got A-AAA (I have no idea what the criteria is tbh) and made a list out of that.

Yes and BlackStigma's list included all the Kinect games rated 70+. But like you say, since quality is subjective toward each person, it would be theoretically impossible to measure games based on quality. Therefore the only tangible way to measure 360vsPS3 is based on availability of games for each platform, giving each gamer the choice of what to buy and make their own decisions. In this case, 360 wins.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

That so is furry. Razz

And sorry about the derail. It was for the lulz I guess...
If I was a furry I'd probably have a male anthropomorphic animal as my avatar scratch

Apology accepted.

The point I'm trying to get across is that you shouldn't let sites tell you which console has the best exclusives because it always boils down to personal preference. monkey

ghost23 wrote:

Yes and BlackStigma's list included all the Kinect games rated 70+. But like you say, since quality is subjective toward each person, it would be theoretically impossible to measure games based on quality. Therefore the only tangible way to measure 360vsPS3 is based on availability of games for each platform, giving each gamer the choice of what to buy and make their own decisions. In this case, 360 wins.
This I agree with (although if the person has a capable gaming PC the decision becomes much harder, I don't think you can have a clear winner in that case).
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 pm

NightFang91 wrote:


ghost23 wrote:

Yes and BlackStigma's list included all the Kinect games rated 70+. But like you say, since quality is subjective toward each person, it would be theoretically impossible to measure games based on quality. Therefore the only tangible way to measure 360vsPS3 is based on availability of games for each platform, giving each gamer the choice of what to buy and make their own decisions. In this case, 360 wins.
This I agree with (although if the person has a capable gaming PC the decision becomes much harder, I don't think you can have a clear winner in that case).

LIke I said theres 16 Kinect games, plus theres also a great incentive to buy multiplats on 360 because of the timed exclusive DLC (CoD, Fallout New Vegas, GTA IV) and XBL features such as party chat.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:

LIke I said theres 16 Kinect games, plus theres also a great incentive to buy multiplats on 360 because of the timed exclusive DLC (CoD, Fallout New Vegas, GTA IV) and XBL features such as party chat.

Well, there are very few good kinect games right now and I think PC gamers are generally against gaming peripherals aimed towards the casual market (only speaking for myself now though, I could be wrong!). PS3 gets Move exlusive games too.

In the end it all boils down to preference. I agree that the 360 has an edge when it comes to party chat though. No idea why it's taking Sony so long Suspect

If I had to recommend a console for a friend, I'd pick PS3 if she/he already has a PC, and a 360 if she/he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:10 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

That so is furry. Razz

And sorry about the derail. It was for the lulz I guess...
If I was a furry I'd probably have a male anthropomorphic animal as my avatar scratch

Apology accepted.

The point I'm trying to get across is that you shouldn't let sites tell you which console has the best exclusives because it always boils down to personal preference. monkey

Why a male anthro animal? It could easily be female. And your pic is effectively an anthropomorphic animal, it's bipedal, yes, but as are most anthro things. It has a tail and cat ears so I'd say it qualifies. YIFF IN HELL!!! lol
Laughing


And of course it boils down to personal preference, but you made points that could be countered. Like the way you say you're most likely to sell xbox than ps3 because you can play all xbox games of 2010 on your pc, when if you look at it, you'll see xbox has more actual exclusives than ps3. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Why a male anthro animal? It could easily be female. And your pic is effectively an anthropomorphic animal, it's bipedal, yes, but as are most anthro things. It has a tail and cat ears so I'd say it qualifies. YIFF IN HELL!!! lol
Laughing
You seemed to be implying that I liked furry, and if that was a case I'd probably have a male furry unless you're implying I'm homo :I

Catgirls are humans with animal properties (tail or ears), while furries are animals with human properties. Furry = anthropomorphic animal, catgirl = zoomorphic human cat

My pic is a zoomorphic human! (it's my avatar so I get the last say in this Mad)

DemonWolf wrote:

And of course it boils down to personal preference, but you made points that could be countered. Like the way you say you're most likely to sell xbox than ps3 because you can play all xbox games of 2010 on your pc, when if you look at it, you'll see xbox has more actual exclusives than ps3. Razz
Yes, it has more exlusives, but this topic was about the best exclusives, not the most. Neither of us is right or wrong because as we all agree it boils down to preference. (although I guess you could argue that the 360 had the most "well received by the media" exclusives Smile )
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Why a male anthro animal? It could easily be female. And your pic is effectively an anthropomorphic animal, it's bipedal, yes, but as are most anthro things. It has a tail and cat ears so I'd say it qualifies. YIFF IN HELL!!! lol
Laughing
You seemed to be implying that I liked furry, and if that was a case I'd probably have a male furry unless you're implying I'm homo :I

Catgirls are humans with animal properties (tail or ears), while furries are animals with human properties. Furry = anthropomorphic animal, catgirl = zoomorphic human cat

My pic is a zoomorphic human! (it's my avatar so I get the last say in this Mad)

DemonWolf wrote:

And of course it boils down to personal preference, but you made points that could be countered. Like the way you say you're most likely to sell xbox than ps3 because you can play all xbox games of 2010 on your pc, when if you look at it, you'll see xbox has more actual exclusives than ps3. Razz
Yes, it has more exlusives, but this topic was about the best exclusives, not the most. Neither of us is right or wrong because as we all agree it boils down to preference. (although I guess you could argue that the 360 had the most "well received by the media" exclusives Smile )

...I don't see how having a male furry avatar makes any difference. You still have an anthro character as your pic. Wink
And I wasn't implying anything.
You can call it a catgirl but it doesn't change the fact that it's a furry. It has animal qualities. What more needs to be said? It's more human than animal but it's still part animal. Whatever furries see in furry pics, you see in that pic.
Razz

Anyway you've lost me a bit with the whole preference thing. I've lost track of the whole debate But still, you said the reason why xbox would get sold first is because you can play those games on your pc.. Well you may be talking about personal preference, that the ones you like can be ran on your pc, but either way it is a fact that you are left with more games than ps3 still and so your original point is meaningless. >:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
avatar

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Don't you get it NightFang? Last place don't have rights to an opinion.

Go crawl back to the Sony Defence Force while you can. Playslave.

Seriously though I thought that all 3 consoles did excellent this year. But to be honest I actually prefer the exclusive line-up the 360 had this year. Halo Reach and Fable 3 offer much more replay value than GOW3 or Heavy Rain TBH. However, next year seems awfully one-sided to the PS3. Though I supose Sony will push back some of their titles like they have been doing every year and hopefully MS will show some games during X11.

Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

...I don't see how having a male furry avatar makes any difference. You still have an anthro character as your pic. Wink
And I wasn't implying anything.
You can call it a catgirl but it doesn't change the fact that it's a furry. It has animal qualities. What more needs to be said? It's more human than animal but it's still part animal. Whatever furries see in furry pics, you see in that pic.
Razz

Anyway you've lost me a bit with the whole preference thing. I've lost track of the whole debate But still, you said the reason why xbox would get sold first is because you can play those games on your pc.. Well you may be talking about personal preference, that the ones you like can be ran on your pc, but either way it is a fact that you are left with more games than ps3 still and so your original point is meaningless. >:]
Didn't you have an oblivion khajiit avatar earlier? Razz

My original point was about my personal preference but let's just drop that farao

Alan1994 wrote:
Don't you get it NightFang? Last place don't have rights to an opinion.

Go crawl back to the Sony Defence Force while you can. Playslave.
lol!
Back to top Go down
DenEvo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

....it has the Games that I like = /thread

Lol, bringing I, Me, IMO/IMHO to a console war argument is an instant fail...because surely u know that, we all have different tastes/opinions

So better luck with cold, hard facts...actually u should put some cold hard facts on your fairy bread toaster before bringing them on
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 am

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Right... because that was to be taken seriously...
And I have an avatar of a butt close up of an anime character with cat ears and a tail Neutral

Cat girls are not furry. albino

Also, stop trying to derail this fine discussion with ad hominem and name calling. I love you

NightFang91 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Why a male anthro animal? It could easily be female. And your pic is effectively an anthropomorphic animal, it's bipedal, yes, but as are most anthro things. It has a tail and cat ears so I'd say it qualifies. YIFF IN HELL!!! lol
Laughing
You seemed to be implying that I liked furry, and if that was a case I'd probably have a male furry unless you're implying I'm homo :I

Catgirls are humans with animal properties (tail or ears), while furries are animals with human properties. Furry = anthropomorphic animal, catgirl = zoomorphic human cat

My pic is a zoomorphic human! (it's my avatar so I get the last say in this Mad)

DemonWolf wrote:

And of course it boils down to personal preference, but you made points that could be countered. Like the way you say you're most likely to sell xbox than ps3 because you can play all xbox games of 2010 on your pc, when if you look at it, you'll see xbox has more actual exclusives than ps3. Razz
Yes, it has more exlusives, but this topic was about the best exclusives, not the most. Neither of us is right or wrong because as we all agree it boils down to preference. (although I guess you could argue that the 360 had the most "well received by the media" exclusives Smile )

That's a wolfgirl, noob.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:50 am

Demonwolf, calling a catgirl or wolfgirl a furry, pretty...stupid. XD For goodness sake, you should know the difference. Do I needz ta' show ya? =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best exclusives of 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Best exclusives of 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» 2010 Junior Rimrocker Participants
» Corazon Classic Match 2010 ~
» YNWA's Latest Addition (20 March 2010)
» UFC 2010 - Fighter Stats Update

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: