This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm both a PC and console gamer so I really do not care who's opinion is right.

I just want to hear with you guys think.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

BBC always wins these. He's like the Albert Wesker of PC gameing.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Cylon8472 wrote:

BBC did not win this debate at all.(in my opinion)

I say its a tie.

ReviewTechUSA brought up some valid points and BBC was getting defensive.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 pm

ReviewTechUSA Pwned BBC. He got soo mad in a few parts, interrupted and raised his voice to ReviewTechUSA. BBC tryed to spin some of it but got countered easily. Even tryed to do the sound effects and pop up images on his video likehe did before (Desperation). Also BBC is such a lair to say he has never had a problem with any of his games on PC. Everyone who plays on PC even I have had problems myself or the game itself.

ReviewTechUSA was on the ball. Damn he knew alot about it all. Even when he let BBC talk at the end BBC couldn't think of anything to go against him by. And i love the comments now on youtube very funny ones indeed.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 pm

GamerKing wrote:
Cylon8472 wrote:

I say its a tie.

I agree, it was a tie, and rightfully so. Both console and PC gaming is equally good, there is no winner.
Back to top Go down
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Why is this under 360vsPS3??
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Ozsem wrote:
ReviewTechUSA Pwned BBC. He got soo mad in a few parts, interrupted and raised his voice to ReviewTechUSA. BBC tryed to spin some of it but got countered easily. Even tryed to do the sound effects and pop up images on his video likehe did before (Desperation). Also BBC is such a lair to say he has never had a problem with any of his games on PC. Everyone who plays on PC even I have had problems myself or the game itself.

ReviewTechUSA was on the ball. Damn he knew alot about it all. Even when he let BBC talk at the end BBC couldn't think of anything to go against him by. And i love the comments now on youtube very funny ones indeed.

I am a PC gaming addict and I bought a gaming Asus and I still had problems.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
Cylon8472 wrote:

I say its a tie.

I agree, it was a tie, and rightfully so. Both console and PC gaming is equally good, there is no winner.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm

zinc wrote:

Theres no where else to put...
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 pm

GamerKing wrote:

Cool.

Sorry, but what was i ment to mean was, when a person who started PC gaming from a very first time to this date, that has had never had a problem with a certain game or games for the pc.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Ozsem wrote:

This. Dude got anally raped.

Pretty funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Pretty funny to watch.

Reviewtech or bbc?

if reviewtech nah. he wasn't shouting or interrupting bbc.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Ozsem wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

Cool.

Sorry, but what was i ment to mean was, when a person who started PC gaming from a very first time to this date, that has had never had a problem with a certain game or games for the pc.

I understand.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 pm

BBC...Are you shitting me?

Who plays PC games at 15-20 FPS average. That's HORRIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 am

Ozsem wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Pretty funny to watch.

Reviewtech or bbc?

Well, I did quote you!
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 am

You can buy all 3 consoles for less then it would cost you to build or buy a good gaming PC. And you'll have a better selection of games to play too.

Consoles win.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Pretty funny to watch.

Reviewtech or bbc?

Well, I did quote you!

Me? how did I get raped when i wasn't even in it or involved in it?
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Invincible wrote:
You can buy all 3 consoles for less then it would cost you to build or buy a good gaming PC. And you'll have a better selection of games to play too.

Consoles win.

I FacePalmed Sad
Back to top Go down
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm

GamerKing wrote:
zinc wrote:

Theres no where else to put...

That's because the PC is not included in the Console War...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I constantly hear people say "you can build a good gaming PC for 300-400 dollars" I want to know where you would buy a regular PC for that cheap? Unless of course it's garbage?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Consoles win.

I FacePalmed Sad

Sorry for the double post, but you do have a better selection of games. Unless RTS genre is your favourite. No idea how that made you "facepalm"? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

Pretty funny to watch.

Reviewtech or bbc?

Well, I did quote you!

Me? how did I get raped when i wasn't even in it or involved in it?

No...I mean I quoted you because I agreed with you.

Hehe...anal rape...lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 am

Stoney wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Consoles win.

I FacePalmed Sad

Sorry for the double post, but you do have a better selection of games. Unless RTS genre is your favourite. No idea how that made you "facepalm"? Rolling Eyes

You can if you know where to buy all the parts for cheap, plus you have to know how to assemble it properly.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Consoles win.

I FacePalmed Sad

You can if you know where to buy all the parts for cheap, plus you have to know how to assemble it properly.

Like lego?

lulz
Back to top Go down
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 am

It always amuses me when I hear people say they can build their own gaming PC for $500. Sure you can, but, for that price, it's not going to make games look any better then they already do on PS3 or 360. And even if you do spend thousands on a state of the art PC, you'll still be stuck with an inferior selection of games compared to console owners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC   

Back to top Go down

PC vs Console Debate - ReviewTechUSA vs BBC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next