This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm

NOT YOUR FULL COLLECTION. ONLY YOUR ENTRY GAMES

I don't want too little entry games because I want more to play, but I don't want too much entry games because I don't want to spend all my money at once. So what's a good example of a good amount of entry games? asking you guys. Here is what I plan:


If I buy my going-for-sale neighbor's Xbox
--
Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Halo: Reach
Halo 3
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty 4

(Yeah, I know. Huge for an entry list.)

If I buy a refurb Jasper Pro
--
Halo: Reach
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Fallout 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops

(A little big for an entry list, but I'm the type of guy who wants to go out with 60 games so they all sell great... LOL)

If I buy a new 250 GB S
--
Halo: Reach
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Normal entry list. Hopefully I don't have to pay for this because I will NEVER use up 250 GB.

The reason why the first one is the biggest is because it comes with alot of his games, plus all that costs only 150 bucks meaning I have 350 more bucks for games and stuff (controller, Xbox LIVE, MS Points, etc.).
The reason why the second is big but not as big as the first is because it's the same price, just not all the games because Gamestop doesn't give out games, but my neighbor does (cause he doesn't want them).
The reason why the third one is the smallest is because the Xbox 360 S 250 costs 300 dollars.

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Well my entry games for the 360 was Halo 3, Gears of War and GTA IV
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

I guess my entry games were Prototype, RE5, and Halo 3.


I'd go for the new 360. It's more reliable, quiter, has enough storage space, and you won't get buttfucked into buying a 360 router cuz it's got the built-in WiFi. It's still a bit more expensive, so if you don't wanna spring for that I see no problem with buying the refurb

As for the games, let me break it down

Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3 are dead because as soon as the shinier sequels came out the old games became redundant. If you like the CoD games you should just spring for BLOPS, even though I don't like the series I've heard from good friends that Treyarch did a decent job of cleaning up the mess that IW left with MW2
Final Fantasy XIII was meh, you don't need it. Same with Lost Odyssey.
Gears of War 2 is great but the online at this point consists mostly of hardcore Gears players since most others moved on. With Gears 3 coming out this year you might wanna get this now just to snag some achievements and catch up on the story, or just wait for Gears 3.
Halo: Reach is... well, it's Halo. It's pretty much written on the 360 owners manual that if you don't own Halo then you're not a true 360 gamer. Still one of my favorite games to play with friends, but on your own it's still one of the most casual-friendly FPS series and the cheapness, 12 year olds, shitty objects, and unusually high lag will make you rage.
Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead 2 are the best games on your list. Don't skip em (unless you have a gaming PC in which case you should get the superior PC versions)
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm

cigar wrote:

Halo: Reach is... well, it's Halo. It's pretty much written on the 360 owners manual that if you don't own Halo then you're not a true 360 gamer. Still one of my favorite games to play with friends, but on your own it's still one of the most casual-friendly FPS series and the cheapness, 12 year olds, shitty objects, and unusually high lag will make you rage.

Im sorry, Halo is a casual friendly cheap FPS with high lag?
Have you seen Call of Duty with its overpowered killstreaks, unbalanced weapons and grenades, community abuse of certain weapons, not to mention all the technical problems such as rampant hacking on PS3 and constant disconnecting issues.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

ghost23 wrote:
cigar wrote:

Halo: Reach is... well, it's Halo. It's pretty much written on the 360 owners manual that if you don't own Halo then you're not a true 360 gamer. Still one of my favorite games to play with friends, but on your own it's still one of the most casual-friendly FPS series and the cheapness, 12 year olds, shitty objects, and unusually high lag will make you rage.

Im sorry, Halo is a casual friendly cheap FPS with high lag?
Have you seen Call of Duty with its overpowered killstreaks, unbalanced weapons and grenades, community abuse of certain weapons, not to mention all the technical problems such as rampant hacking on PS3 and constant disconnecting issues.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of armor lock, grenade spam, camping near the shotgun/rockets/sword, and people who play like retards because they're trying to complete the daily challenges so they can afford a new Spartan fannypack.

I'm not saying it can't be played in a more hardcore scenario, but there is a lot there to make it easily accessible to casual gamers, more so than most contemporary FPS games. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... As for the PS3 being a hax0rfest thing, I'm going to need some citation on that.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 pm

cigar wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
cigar wrote:

Halo: Reach is... well, it's Halo. It's pretty much written on the 360 owners manual that if you don't own Halo then you're not a true 360 gamer. Still one of my favorite games to play with friends, but on your own it's still one of the most casual-friendly FPS series and the cheapness, 12 year olds, shitty objects, and unusually high lag will make you rage.

Im sorry, Halo is a casual friendly cheap FPS with high lag?
Have you seen Call of Duty with its overpowered killstreaks, unbalanced weapons and grenades, community abuse of certain weapons, not to mention all the technical problems such as rampant hacking on PS3 and constant disconnecting issues.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of armor lock, grenade spam, camping near the shotgun/rockets/sword, and people who play like retards because they're trying to complete the daily challenges so they can afford a new Spartan fannypack.

I'm not saying it can't be played in a more hardcore scenario, but there is a lot there to make it easily accessible to casual gamers, more so than most contemporary FPS games. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... As for the PS3 being a hax0rfest thing, I'm going to need some citation on that.

When you say casual gamers, are you talking about the average Wii owner who is your typically middle age soccer mum who believe Wii Fit is better than going outside. I don't know about you but there aren't a lot of "casual gamers" on Halo Reach last time I played. Just because a lot of the audience for Halo Reach is young 14 year old kids, it doesn't mean they are "casual gamers". Have you seen a "casual gamer" try and play an FPS, they can barely use the dual thumbstick controls properly, let alone armor lock and grenade spam. So no, Halo is not easily accessible to casual gamers.

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144456p1.html

Quote :
"Regretfully, Call of Duty games are receiving the bulk of the hacker's attention, due to its high player counts and popularity. However, the number of legitimate players severely outweighs the bad apples."

"At this time, we do not have the ability to restore or adjust individual stats."

In the meantime, Bowling suggests concerned players should play exclusively with friends until Sony is able to resolve the issue. He added that Infinity Ward's future titles will unlikely utilize the platform's security.

So in simple terms, the community manager for IW is saying that our matchmaking is so bad and so full of exploits and hackers that you shouldn't even enter a random matchmaking friends. If you don't have enough friends to play with, then too bad dont play our game. If you do have enough friends to play with, you must work through the Playstation 3's horrible friend invite system to get a match up and running. And don't even get me started on the Black Ops constant disconnect and lag issues. My friends who have Black Ops tell me that they are barely able to play 2 games in a row before disconnecting for some unknown reason and the lag issues are horrible:

Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Alright, alright, stop fighting! Both of your dresses look pretty!

Ok,

A) Halo 3 was a clusterfuck of prepubescent children who spoke in loud, unfortunately clear high voices and who adored throwing plasma grenades because they just couldn't shoot. Also, if you didn't play on sensitivity 10 and you weren't wearing the Ryu Hayabusa, then you suck--according to them. However, Halo 1 and 2 did not have this problem and Call of Duty stole children away from Reach. At least the 7-12 ones.

B) Call of Duty has more lag and friend joining problems than hacks. If you think PS3 has more hacks than Xbox for Call of Duty, you have got to be the biggest lying fanboy ever. Really, it's like 80 percent of MW1's lobbies are hacked on the Xbox 360, 70 percent on the PS3. For MW2, it's more like 50 percent on Xbox, 30 percent on MW2. For Black Ops, pshaw. Nothing yet.

Also, those entry games that I have that have sequels (the ones I'm buying from my neighbor) are just there just so I beat them and just because it's a game that can be remotely enjoyed. I'm not paying for them; my neighbor already has them.
Back to top Go down
Juan Mario
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia and Splinter Cell Conviction.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am

Yeah, I'm way beyond taking a console wars argument bait (especially cuz PC>All). Just saying that "casual" is a lot more different now than it used to be, hell it could be split up into different categories. You have the Wii grandma-type casuals, and you have that annoying girl with big tits that you're friends with on Facebook who just wrote "PLAYING CALL OF DUTY WITH MAX AND JOE! WE'RE SUCH NERDS!". After CoD, the next step is Halo.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 am

I guess. I mean, Halo used to be the game where everyone came over to my house and played (I'm talking about Halo 1 and 2, I had the big black box), including women. It is kind of casual when compared to the likes of Gears of War and other shooters. I really think the killer was regen health, no girl wants to play a game when they die every few seconds.


Really, I think casual is like Wii Sports casual. Cause you have to remember casual is like what non-gamers play. Non-gamers don't play Halo, and if they do, it was that one bored weekend the parents were out and she had no boyfriend.

Wait, what has this gone to? This is a entry list, not a 'HALO IS CAS GUYS GO PLAY MINECRAFT U CAS!'.


I wanted to get Halo 3 to finish off the story. Will probably borrow off neighbor for half a buck(I decided to get the S). I will also borrow ME off of him, because ME1 is nothing without ME2 (ME1 was kind of flawed, you have to admit. ME2 fixed all of that and surpisingly).

My edited entry list
-----
Gears of War 2-20 bucks
Battlefield: Bad Company 2-36 bucks
Fallout 3-36 bucks
Left 4 Dead 2-20 bucks
Mass Effect 2-20 bucks
Call of Duty: Black Ops (I have friends over a lot, this is the 'split-screen' game)-40 bucks
Halo: Reach-50 dollars
So this is what I'm purchasing

Xbox 360 S-250 GB
Energizer 15-minute Battery Charger
Gears of War 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Halo: Reach
12-Month Xbox LIVE Gold Card (40 bucks on Amazon Smile )
4000 MS Points (BlOps map pack 1, BC2: Vietnam, Noble Map Pack, VIP Map Pack)
Mass Effect 1 & Halo 3
Mass Effect 2
Halo: Reach

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am

Add Forza 3 somewhere in there. Best racer this gen.

I started with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance (they were bundled with the Xbox) and I played Halo 2 online and got Halo 3 not too long after.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:13 am

cigar wrote:
Yeah, I'm way beyond taking a console wars argument bait (especially cuz PC>All). Just saying that "casual" is a lot more different now than it used to be, hell it could be split up into different categories. You have the Wii grandma-type casuals, and you have that annoying girl with big tits that you're friends with on Facebook who just wrote "PLAYING CALL OF DUTY WITH MAX AND JOE! WE'RE SUCH NERDS!". After CoD, the next step is Halo.
Well, Halo is a casual title. It's entry level, first steps FPS. Put Halo players in Counterstrike or Unreal Tournament and they'd get ravaged. I mean it's not Kinect casual, but it's definitely not what I'd call a hardcore title. The skill ceiling is low.

That said, doesn't stop it from being a good game (even though I'm not a fan). Skill curve =/= fun.

As for OP, I can't remember what my entry level 360 game was. Its been so long. So very long. It's bugging the hell out of me what it was haha. I'll edit this if I remember.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 am

Also, how many games do you have as of now and how long have you had your 360?


cigar, it's more like:
'playin cod w/ max &joe!!!!!!!! were such nerds lol!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am

Ihsahn wrote:
cigar wrote:
Yeah, I'm way beyond taking a console wars argument bait (especially cuz PC>All). Just saying that "casual" is a lot more different now than it used to be, hell it could be split up into different categories. You have the Wii grandma-type casuals, and you have that annoying girl with big tits that you're friends with on Facebook who just wrote "PLAYING CALL OF DUTY WITH MAX AND JOE! WE'RE SUCH NERDS!". After CoD, the next step is Halo.
Well, Halo is a casual title. It's entry level, first steps FPS. Put Halo players in Counterstrike or Unreal Tournament and they'd get ravaged. I mean it's not Kinect casual, but it's definitely not what I'd call a hardcore title. The skill ceiling is low.

That said, doesn't stop it from being a good game (even though I'm not a fan). Skill curve =/= fun.

As for OP, I can't remember what my entry level 360 game was. Its been so long. So very long. It's bugging the hell out of me what it was haha. I'll edit this if I remember.
Why in the living hell everyone always compare to Halo with games like UT or Quake 3 Arena. First of all, Halo is not even a fast-paced shooter. If I would compare Halo, it's prbably more similar to Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. Compare UT with Quake 3 Arena or Painkiller because you know damn-well you cannot strafe-jump in Halo compared to those games or do more tactics like rocket jumping or constantly running around the map taking control over armor, power-ups, weapons, etc. Also if I could remember correctly, MLG even did an interview on Fatal1ty and Walshy also stated fatal1ty as a source of inspiration. Fatal1ty also got love for console gamers too (he even plays them!). Give the Halo players some respect man, those MLG guys put a lot of time in their training and I've seen their videos.

Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 am

Halo: Reach - Love Forge World, made damn good epic maps.
Need For Speed Shift - Just amazing. The 2nd best racer this gen. Can't wait to see more about Shift 2.
Halo Wars - Best Halo this gen hands down. Loved it will always love it.
Alan Wake - Good storyline, kept me busy for a week.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 am

ZeInFormer wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
cigar wrote:
Yeah, I'm way beyond taking a console wars argument bait (especially cuz PC>All). Just saying that "casual" is a lot more different now than it used to be, hell it could be split up into different categories. You have the Wii grandma-type casuals, and you have that annoying girl with big tits that you're friends with on Facebook who just wrote "PLAYING CALL OF DUTY WITH MAX AND JOE! WE'RE SUCH NERDS!". After CoD, the next step is Halo.
Well, Halo is a casual title. It's entry level, first steps FPS. Put Halo players in Counterstrike or Unreal Tournament and they'd get ravaged. I mean it's not Kinect casual, but it's definitely not what I'd call a hardcore title. The skill ceiling is low.

That said, doesn't stop it from being a good game (even though I'm not a fan). Skill curve =/= fun.

As for OP, I can't remember what my entry level 360 game was. Its been so long. So very long. It's bugging the hell out of me what it was haha. I'll edit this if I remember.
Why in the living hell everyone always compare to Halo with games like UT or Quake 3 Arena. First of all, Halo is not even a fast-paced shooter. If I would compare Halo, it's prbably more similar to Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. Compare UT with Quake 3 Arena or Painkiller because you know damn-well you cannot strafe-jump in Halo compared to those games or do more tactics like rocket jumping or constantly running around the map taking control over armor, power-ups, weapons, etc. Also if I could remember correctly, MLG even did an interview on Fatal1ty and Walshy also stated fatal1ty as a source of inspiration. Fatal1ty also got love for console gamers too (he even plays them!). Give the Halo players some respect man, those MLG guys put a lot of time in their training and I've seen their videos.

Because Halo is an FPS? UT/CS in specific is irrelevant. I was just using an example. It's more so the fact that Halo's skill ceiling is low. Everything you just said supports my point, really.

Games don't have to have ridiculous skill ceilings to be good, you know, which is why I'm not saying its bad because of that. No need to get defensive.

Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 am

ZeInFormer wrote:
Give the Halo players some respect man, those MLG guys put a lot of time in their training and I've seen their videos.


Yup, those MLG players are totally respectable.

Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 am

Ihsahn wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
cigar wrote:
Yeah, I'm way beyond taking a console wars argument bait (especially cuz PC>All). Just saying that "casual" is a lot more different now than it used to be, hell it could be split up into different categories. You have the Wii grandma-type casuals, and you have that annoying girl with big tits that you're friends with on Facebook who just wrote "PLAYING CALL OF DUTY WITH MAX AND JOE! WE'RE SUCH NERDS!". After CoD, the next step is Halo.
Well, Halo is a casual title. It's entry level, first steps FPS. Put Halo players in Counterstrike or Unreal Tournament and they'd get ravaged. I mean it's not Kinect casual, but it's definitely not what I'd call a hardcore title. The skill ceiling is low.

That said, doesn't stop it from being a good game (even though I'm not a fan). Skill curve =/= fun.

As for OP, I can't remember what my entry level 360 game was. Its been so long. So very long. It's bugging the hell out of me what it was haha. I'll edit this if I remember.
Why in the living hell everyone always compare to Halo with games like UT or Quake 3 Arena. First of all, Halo is not even a fast-paced shooter. If I would compare Halo, it's prbably more similar to Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. Compare UT with Quake 3 Arena or Painkiller because you know damn-well you cannot strafe-jump in Halo compared to those games or do more tactics like rocket jumping or constantly running around the map taking control over armor, power-ups, weapons, etc. Also if I could remember correctly, MLG even did an interview on Fatal1ty and Walshy also stated fatal1ty as a source of inspiration. Fatal1ty also got love for console gamers too (he even plays them!). Give the Halo players some respect man, those MLG guys put a lot of time in their training and I've seen their videos.

Because Halo is an FPS? UT/CS in specific is irrelevant. I was just using an example. It's more so the fact that Halo's skill ceiling is low. Everything you just said supports my point, really.

Games don't have to have ridiculous skill ceilings to be good, you know, which is why I'm not saying its bad because of that. No need to get defensive.

Well, Halo does still force you to learn the maps, and also still force you to learn what weapons are more effective in certain situations just like Quake/UT did. I can agree, there is no need to be on the constant run of controlling health and armor, and you can argue regen life "dumbs" down the skill ceiling, but I think it makes the game even more faster pace at times because you don't have to go defensive mode and run quickly to the nearest health/armor. Yes, both Quake/UT movement speed is quicker, but the sensitivity is balanced so once you get used to the controls, it'll be fine. Just like how Halo is much slower, but the sensitivity is also slower.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 am

cigar wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Give the Halo players some respect man, those MLG guys put a lot of time in their training and I've seen their videos.


Yup, those MLG players are totally respectable.

Fanboys of competitive gamers have always been annoying. MLG fanboys are no different to Quake or Counter-Strike.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Dude that picture you posted creeped the fuck out of me. Especially your teeth. You don't need to give out millions of dollars for a girlfriend, just get contacts, teeth surgery/ braces, and shower and brush once in a fucking while. Damn.


Don't derail my thread, please. Stay on topic you orcs and trolls.
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm

BlackCowsOnIce wrote:
Dude that picture you posted creeped the fuck out of me. Especially your teeth. You don't need to give out millions of dollars for a girlfriend, just get contacts, teeth surgery/ braces, and shower and brush once in a fucking while. Damn.


Don't derail my thread, please. Stay on topic you orcs and trolls.

Obviously not me, dude... but that's an MLG player right there, I'd respect a fanboy like GeneralMLD before I respected one of those MLG fanatics.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:13 pm

LOL I know it's not you, I'm just talking to myself about what he can do.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 am

Far Cry 2 I loved it. Im thinking of buying it again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 23
Location : NYC

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Far Cry 2 I loved it. Sounds great! Very Happy LOL JK.

I liked Far Cry. Haven't played 2 yet. And why purchase it again?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Far Cry 2 blooooooows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?   

Back to top Go down
 
Post your Xbox 360 Entry Games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Xbox 360 games
» Microsoft Puts a Date on Free Xbox Live Gold Games
» EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass
» Xbox one stuttering/freezing problem
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: