This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

"Xbox 360 doesn't need Blu-ray" says Microsoft and also it started to affect the games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: "Xbox 360 doesn't need Blu-ray" says Microsoft and also it started to affect the games.   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 pm

txtman8095 wrote:

Did I say Kinect games don't count? Really? I said that? I said any of the kinect games I mentioned are not major exclusives, I thought Motorstorm Apocalypse was kind of uhh at the beginning too, but I saw all the PS3 fanboys on YouTube (A lot) and that tells you right there fanboys are still gamers and if they are looking forward to that game, it is a MAJOR EXCLUSIVE ghost. Back to the Kinect thing, are you aware that a new Telletubies game is coming for the Kinect, is that a Major Exclusive? Are you looking forward to it? No! Exactly. Kinect games are exclusives, but not major exclusives and PS3 is getting a lot of Move games so the casual market tends to balance itself out evenly wouldn't you agree?

Look I've agreed from the very start that PS3 will have a better year than the 360 in terms of exclusives, but a lot of fanboys seem to think that Gears 3 is the only game that the 360 has and that is incorrect.
And like I said, you need to get over the stigma that all Kinect games are for 5 year old kids. There are "core" Kinect titles to be released next year such as Child of Eden (No Move compatibility), Haunt, Project Draco, Codename D, Steel Battalion, Rise of Nightmares, Star Wars Kinect.
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: "Xbox 360 doesn't need Blu-ray" says Microsoft and also it started to affect the games.   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am

ghost23 wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:

Did I say Kinect games don't count? Really? I said that? I said any of the kinect games I mentioned are not major exclusives, I thought Motorstorm Apocalypse was kind of uhh at the beginning too, but I saw all the PS3 fanboys on YouTube (A lot) and that tells you right there fanboys are still gamers and if they are looking forward to that game, it is a MAJOR EXCLUSIVE ghost. Back to the Kinect thing, are you aware that a new Telletubies game is coming for the Kinect, is that a Major Exclusive? Are you looking forward to it? No! Exactly. Kinect games are exclusives, but not major exclusives and PS3 is getting a lot of Move games so the casual market tends to balance itself out evenly wouldn't you agree?

Look I've agreed from the very start that PS3 will have a better year than the 360 in terms of exclusives, but a lot of fanboys seem to think that Gears 3 is the only game that the 360 has and that is incorrect.
And like I said, you need to get over the stigma that all Kinect games are for 5 year old kids. There are "core" Kinect titles to be released next year such as Child of Eden (No Move compatibility), Haunt, Project Draco, Codename D, Steel Battalion, Rise of Nightmares, Star Wars Kinect.

K. But that "core" titles you mentioned doesn't change the fact the Microsoft aimed at 5 year olds with Kinect, saying its for "core" gamers is like saying Wii is for the hardcore gamer to the nerve just because it has No More Heroes and Madworld.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

"Xbox 360 doesn't need Blu-ray" says Microsoft and also it started to affect the games.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2