This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Classic gaming or playing an old school game, nostalgia anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Classic gaming or playing an old school game, nostalgia anyone?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am

Makes me think about the good ol' days :'-)

(P.S. I know its in the wrong section, if I put it in the classic gaming section, this thread would seem a bit casual with a question mark)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Classic gaming or playing an old school game, nostalgia anyone?   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 am

I'm not sure what the question is exactly... but I'll rant a little

I made a random New Year's Resolution to beat all the Mega Man games (except for the ones on DS and a few assorted titles like X Command Mission, because I don't care to revisit them). So far I've beaten 1 & 2, X1-X3, Legends, and I'm starting up the Battle Network series (which is going to be a huge pain in the ass, but I love those games). I still have the NES but I don't own all the original games... I'd play the collections but I lent my PS2 to a friend (who had just bought the Onimusha Trilogy online but couldn't play it because his PS2 was FUBAR) so instead I just hooked up my PS3 control to the PC and have to make do with emulation.

I also started Final Fantasy Tactics on my PS3 (since I can't find my PSX memory card), but I got distracted when I started trophyfagging some of the games I hadn't completed (got 2 platinums and I'm 2 trophies away from Platying Demon's Souls as well). But that's beside the point. I'll try and finish Tactics but I'll probably get distracted and play FFIX some time in the near future since it's my favorite game ever and I've beaten it 6 times since 2001.

I've also been nostalgiaing for Grim Fandango and Beavis and Butthead: Virtual Stupidity (criminally underrated game IMO), so I'm gonna try to locate a copy of those on the internet.

That's a lot of nostalgia... coupled with working full time and the blitzkrieg of awesome new video games coming out this year I don't see how I'm gonna be able to play them all
Back to top Go down

Classic gaming or playing an old school game, nostalgia anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1