This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Killzone 3 = epic flop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Epzaos The Destroyer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
I can't believe you are THIS dumb....
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
I can't believe you are THIS dumb....
What are you talking about.

Just notice where it says GOD where it's obvious what the word should be. Someone is screwing around here haha.


Last edited by Blackou7 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epzaos The Destroyer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
I can't believe you are THIS dumb....
What are you talking about.
Why would a GOD fanboy post that image?
Aren't 4chan users who usually post these images?
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
I can't believe you are THIS dumb....
What are you talking about.
Why would a GOD fanboy post that image?
Aren't 4chan who usually post these images?
Refer to my edited post. Buttsex. Also, I have no clue wtf 4chan is.
Back to top Go down
Epzaos The Destroyer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Epzaos The Destroyer wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
I can't believe you are THIS dumb....
What are you talking about.
Why would a GOD fanboy post that image?
Aren't 4chan who usually post these images?
Refer to my edited post. Buttsex. Also, I have no clue wtf 4chan is.
Err hello!?
They hacked the entire website and filled every single thread in every board with these images.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-13
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Why do you have to make all 3shitty owners look moronic? STFU with this fake ass console war crap. Dumb fanboys.
Since this appears to be the dumbest comment, I'll quote this one. In case you didn't notice this section is called buttsex vs 3shitty. God forbid someone making a console war related thread. The game was hyped to be AAA and it's currently at AA, thus meaning it's a flop. If Reach wasn't AAA it would also be a flop. Hopefully someone with a brain can comment in this thread soon.
Good thing review scores mean anything, right?
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Why do you have to make all 3shitty owners look moronic? STFU with this fake ass console war crap. Dumb fanboys.
Since this appears to be the dumbest comment, I'll quote this one. In case you didn't notice this section is called buttsex vs 3shitty. God forbid someone making a console war related thread. The game was hyped to be AAA and it's currently at AA, thus meaning it's a flop. If Reach wasn't AAA it would also be a flop. Hopefully someone with a brain can comment in this thread soon.
Good thing review scores mean anything, right?
This thread should be closed lol
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Blackou is on steroids it seems.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 am

wow didnt see that coming


_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 am

Spectre7 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Flops at Gamespot and IGN.

Umad buttsex fanboys?

IGN review http://buttsex.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p2.html I linked the second page just because it has the final score.

Gamespot review http://www.gamespot.com/buttsex/action/killzone3/index.html?tag=result;title;0
What's so floppy about 8.5? It's gotten higher scores + full score from other reviewing sites. Sometimes I feel people try too hard to get to fanboys. LOL rabbit
When you're a flagship franchise for a company and you're hyped to the moon and get a AA score. You're a flop. Imagine Gears/Halo/Forza getting a AA. 2 of Sony's top dogs have flopped now, Killzone 3 and GT5. Look out UC3.

But Alan Wake isnt a flop even though it took like 6 years to make amirite?

But Crackdown 2 isnt a flop cos its a 3shitty exclusive amirite?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 3shitty exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 3shitty's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinectimals isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Adventures isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 3shitty amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.

ok aside from Halo ODST, which was an expansion and therefore ppl allready knew expansions dont get AAA status.....the rest are games people really didnt hype through the roof. All games are flops, but NONE are flagship franchises like KZ3 or GT5.

Games flop all the time.......but its hilarious when flagship games fail to meet the bar.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.


Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I fixed that for you...)
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 am

PureSexySound wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:



Flops at Gamespot and IGN.

Umad buttsex fanboys?

IGN review http://buttsex.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p2.html I linked the second page just because it has the final score.

Gamespot review http://www.gamespot.com/buttsex/action/killzone3/index.html?tag=result;title;0

One of the worst cases of self-reassurance I have ever witnessed.
I have to laugh at the state of this, honestly.

it was hyped to be 90+. it is now below 90.

the picture is correct.

Doesnt make it a bad game though

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Why do you have to make all 3shitty owners look moronic? STFU with this fake ass console war crap. Dumb fanboys.
Since this appears to be the dumbest comment, I'll quote this one. In case you didn't notice this section is called buttsex vs 3shitty. God forbid someone making a console war related thread. The game was hyped to be AAA and it's currently at AA, thus meaning it's a flop. If Reach wasn't AAA it would also be a flop. Hopefully someone with a brain can comment in this thread soon.

It still is VERY moronic. Okay, let's pretend the console war is real.

Before MLD no one gave a shit about AA vs AAA. And flops were considered to be low 70s and under. In fact, "AAA, AA, A, etc" is being incorrectly used. "AAA" games are labeled as such by the game's budget. Hence Remedy recruiting people for an "AAA" game even though that game does not exist yet on Metacritic.

You are being moronic because you dictate that KZ3's 86 (UPDATE, now 87) metacritic makes it a flop when this is very untrue. Even if Metacritic was the be all end all site to determine the quality of games, KZ3's score translate to it getting "Generally Favorable Reviews" and is only 3 points away from "Universal Acclaim."

Here are the scales:
http://www.metacritic.com/about-metascores


I've mindfucked countless of fanboys both on the buttsex and on the 3shitty side and I usually defend the 3shitty. You don't want to debate with me.

actually i got A-AAA from gamespot system wars. we rated the games like that and i simply took that system to youtube. It was cool that people adopted it Smile

AAA being defined as a games budget is now old and dated thinking because AAA budget games can also be shit......therefore rendering a AAA game not AAA at all. A-AAA is now and will be a criteria of a games quality, not budget.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am

Skycrawler wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Hmm i have to agree that it is an flop.

Like before they were trying to aim for AAA in this, but they didn't. Atleast its a better score than Killzone 2.


Spectre7 wrote:


But Alan Wake isnt a flop even though it took like 6 years to make amirite?

But Crackdown 2 isnt a flop cos its a 3shitty exclusive amirite?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 3shitty exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 3shitty's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinectimals isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 3shitty amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.

When has Fable 3 been a flop? The game had no where near any big hype as fable 2 since fable 2 flopped. Kinectimals aswell, infact the opposite effect since people thought it was going to be a flop didn't turn out that way. Kinect Adventures same effect as Kinectimals not to mention this was free aswell helped it been liked more. Also Alan wake didn't take 6 years to make.

as for the quote.


But GT5 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Killzone 3 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Eyepet isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also A amirite?

But Yakuza 3 isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also AA amirite?


This is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?
GT5 nor Killzone 3 is a flop. I don't believe Fable is a flop either.

its a simple concept. both games arent 90+ (as they were hyped) and therefore are flops.

still great games, but flops.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 am

if this REALLY doesnt matter, then these new members wouldnt respond. They WOULDNT say how the rating system is stupid and this thread is stupid and how its not a flop.

In the end, who gives a shit. Its for fun. Games flop all the time. Play your games, just dont get asshurt when your opponent pokes fun at the misfortunes of your favourite "team".

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 27
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 am

MLD is raping yall up
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 am

I'm not sure why it said god in the OP but I deleted it.

Also, I'm locking the thread for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:01 am

Ozsem wrote:
Hmm i have to agree that it is an flop.

Like before they were trying to aim for AAA in this, but they didn't. Atleast its a better score than Killzone 2.


Spectre7 wrote:


But Alan Wake isnt a flop even though it took like 6 years to make amirite?

But Crackdown 2 isnt a flop cos its a 3shitty exclusive amirite?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 3shitty exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 3shitty's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinectimals isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 3shitty amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.

When has Fable 3 been a flop? The game had no where near any big hype as fable 2 since fable 2 flopped. Kinectimals aswell, infact the opposite effect since people thought it was going to be a flop didn't turn out that way. Kinect Adventures same effect as Kinectimals not to mention this was free aswell helped it been liked more. Also Alan wake didn't take 6 years to make.

as for the quote.


But GT5 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Killzone 3 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Eyepet isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also A amirite?

But Yakuza 3 isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also AA amirite?


This is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

It seems you and MLD completely missed the point of my post and totally overlooked the obvious sarcasm....jesus. *FACEDESK*

All those games i listed (except for a couple of kinect games) are quality games, but based on the OP's view of things they are also flops, we all know this isnt true. Yall we're quick to flame though instead of actually reading between the lines.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:45 am

Might aswell close this thread. I can't edit the OP to the Killzone 3 review from IGN and Gamespot. it always has buttsex in the URL. I just cannot have it up the butt any longer.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
It seems you and MLD completely missed the point of my post and totally overlooked the obvious sarcasm....jesus. *FACEDESK*

All those games i listed (except for a couple of kinect games) are quality games, but based on the OP's view of things they are also flops, we all know this isnt true. Yall we're quick to flame though instead of actually reading between the lines.

We know you was sarcastic.

Btw sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Hmm i have to agree that it is an flop.

Like before they were trying to aim for AAA in this, but they didn't. Atleast its a better score than Killzone 2.


Spectre7 wrote:


But Alan Wake isnt a flop even though it took like 6 years to make amirite?

But Crackdown 2 isnt a flop cos its a 3shitty exclusive amirite?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 3shitty exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 3shitty's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinectimals isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But isnt a flop cos its on the 3shitty even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 3shitty amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.

When has Fable 3 been a flop? The game had no where near any big hype as fable 2 since fable 2 flopped. Kinectimals aswell, infact the opposite effect since people thought it was going to be a flop didn't turn out that way. Kinect Adventures same effect as Kinectimals not to mention this was free aswell helped it been liked more. Also Alan wake didn't take 6 years to make.

as for the quote.


But GT5 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Killzone 3 isnt a flop cos its also a buttsex exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Eyepet isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also A amirite?

But Yakuza 3 isnt a flop cos its on the buttsex even though its also AA amirite?


This is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

It seems you and MLD completely missed the point of my post and totally overlooked the obvious sarcasm....jesus. *FACEDESK*

All those games i listed (except for a couple of kinect games) are quality games, but based on the OP's view of things they are also flops, we all know this isnt true. Yall we're quick to flame though instead of actually reading between the lines.

oops Razz

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't think its a flop. Its a great score and all. Sooo.....yeah.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

i think this forum section should be scrapped now to be honest, lets face it most of you could eventually afford a buttsex anyway or for the snides they could afford a 3shitty. mld, you say it's fun this console war but the truth is it's not, trolling insecure kids or mentally unstable adults isnt really something i would openly brag about, you're better than that.

shitbox republic has massive potential, fan fiction (halo especially), fan art, podcasts - the website has a cool sounding name, with some substance i think you could get a lot more members instead it's known for pathetic buttsex trolls in a furious battle with the xbots.

i would help revamp the site free of charge - i'm cool like that
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm

optimusprime wrote:
i think this forum section should be scrapped now to be honest, lets face it most of you could eventually afford a buttsex anyway or for the snides they could afford a 3shitty. mld, you say it's fun this console war but the truth is it's not, trolling insecure kids or mentally unstable adults isnt really something i would openly brag about, you're better than that.

shitbox republic has massive potential, fan fiction (halo especially), fan art, podcasts - the website has a cool sounding name, with some substance i think you could get a lot more members instead it's known for pathetic buttsex trolls in a furious battle with the xbots.

i would help revamp the site free of charge - i'm cool like that
Am I missing something? Is this some sort of new kind of meme on this site?
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

lol athe word changes
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 am

optimusprime wrote:
i think this forum section should be scrapped now to be honest, lets face it most of you could eventually afford a buttsex anyway or for the snides they could afford a 3shitty. mld, you say it's fun this console war but the truth is it's not, trolling insecure kids or mentally unstable adults isnt really something i would openly brag about, you're better than that.

shitbox republic has massive potential, fan fiction (halo especially), fan art, podcasts - the website has a cool sounding name, with some substance i think you could get a lot more members instead it's known for pathetic buttsex trolls in a furious battle with the xbots.

i would help revamp the site free of charge - i'm cool like that

u can start with changing the code so x box and ps 3 arent changed to their "other" names lol

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   

Back to top Go down
 
Killzone 3 = epic flop!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Epic...
» Check out these 10 commandments out Epic win.
» Epic Questing
» Looking for Epic Items::
» Epic BF3 gameplay...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: