This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 27
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 am

I like how he thinks hes a "better" gamer just cuz he likes RPGs

Edit : just look at this comments from him lol he is always praising himself for liking RPGs

"Yes because Why would you add me if you know I hate the Call Of Duty Games?
Cus I'm on youtube that's why people add me´╗┐ without knowing I like RPGs more"






Last edited by igame on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm

lol cant accept that black ops is still the best fps being played right now (on buttsex), an inferior multiplat at that.

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
lol cant accept that black ops is still the best fps being played right now (on buttsex), an inferior multiplat at that.

lol?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow....he is just....wow....
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Black Ops, the best? Hundreds of shooters are better than that shit. Just saying. It's funny though, he actually isn't a fanboy. After getting to know him he is no different than the average core gamer.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Black Ops, the best? Hundreds of shooters are better than that shit. Just saying. It's funny though, he actually isn't a fanboy. After getting to know him he is no different than the average core gamer.

He thinks, and I quote, that Xbox LIVE costs "almost as much as gas".
Yeah, no different =D
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Black Ops, the best? Hundreds of shooters are better than that shit. Just saying. It's funny though, he actually isn't a fanboy. After getting to know him he is no different than the average core gamer.

He thinks, and I quote, that Xbox LIVE costs "almost as much as gas".
Yeah, no different =D

$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Black Ops, the best? Hundreds of shooters are better than that shit. Just saying. It's funny though, he actually isn't a fanboy. After getting to know him he is no different than the average core gamer.

He thinks, and I quote, that Xbox LIVE costs "almost as much as gas".
Yeah, no different =D

$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.

Years =/= weeks.
And if you actually do buy XBL for a year, and don't use it for over 300 days, then you are wasting money, because you could buy a months subscription, for much, much less than $60.
You're not coming across very well here dude.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Black Ops, the best? Hundreds of shooters are better than that shit. Just saying. It's funny though, he actually isn't a fanboy. After getting to know him he is no different than the average core gamer.

He thinks, and I quote, that Xbox LIVE costs "almost as much as gas".
Yeah, no different =D

$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.

Years =/= weeks.
And if you actually do buy XBL for a year, and don't use it for over 300 days, then you are wasting money, because you could buy a months subscription, for much, much less than $60.
You're not coming across very well here dude.

I play on XBL maybe 4 months out of the year and yes I do purchase the single month packages. XBL is not needed if you have a 360 so I don't bother. Where as in PC and PS3 it is somewhat more needed since both lack split screen games.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.

Years =/= weeks.
And if you actually do buy XBL for a year, and don't use it for over 300 days, then you are wasting money, because you could buy a months subscription, for much, much less than $60.
You're not coming across very well here dude.

I play on XBL maybe 4 months out of the year and yes I do purchase the single month packages. XBL is not needed if you have a 360 so I don't bother. Where as in PC and PS3 it is somewhat more needed since both lack split screen games.

You pay it 4 months in the year. That is 16 weeks (roughly).
You pay for gas ever 2-4 weeks, at $60.
So what you are saying is XBL's 4 month pricetag is almost $240-$480? Really?
And nice trying to shift the subject from Pyro being an idiot, by writing that irrelevant, out of nowhere, split screen thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.

Years =/= weeks.
And if you actually do buy XBL for a year, and don't use it for over 300 days, then you are wasting money, because you could buy a months subscription, for much, much less than $60.
You're not coming across very well here dude.

I play on XBL maybe 4 months out of the year and yes I do purchase the single month packages. XBL is not needed if you have a 360 so I don't bother. Where as in PC and PS3 it is somewhat more needed since both lack split screen games.

You pay it 4 months in the year. That is 16 weeks (roughly).
You pay for gas ever 2-4 weeks, at $60.
So what you are saying is XBL's 4 month pricetag is almost $240-$480? Really?
And nice trying to shift the subject from Pyro being an idiot, by writing that irrelevant, out of nowhere, split screen thing Smile

Nice trying to troll you idiot. I'm not trying to shift the subject at all. And nice being irrelevant. You are one failure of a troll.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
$60 of XBG for 1 year (won't even use XBL for 300 days out of the year) It takes around $60 to fill up my gas tank for 2 - 4 weeks.

Years =/= weeks.
And if you actually do buy XBL for a year, and don't use it for over 300 days, then you are wasting money, because you could buy a months subscription, for much, much less than $60.
You're not coming across very well here dude.

I play on XBL maybe 4 months out of the year and yes I do purchase the single month packages. XBL is not needed if you have a 360 so I don't bother. Where as in PC and PS3 it is somewhat more needed since both lack split screen games.

You pay it 4 months in the year. That is 16 weeks (roughly).
You pay for gas ever 2-4 weeks, at $60.
So what you are saying is XBL's 4 month pricetag is almost $240-$480? Really?
And nice trying to shift the subject from Pyro being an idiot, by writing that irrelevant, out of nowhere, split screen thing Smile

Nice trying to troll you idiot. I'm not trying to shift the subject at all. And nice being irrelevant. You are one failure of a troll.

You obviously do not know what a troll is.
And yes you (still) are trying to change the subject, otherwise you would have addressed the main issue in that comment, but you didn't.
Back to top Go down
TastyAcidMilk
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 32
Location : surrey uk

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

since we are on the topic of that half wit and his dumb followers, they believe 360 owners never bought halo games day one? LOL really? i read a nice little load of comments in one of his vids, the irony was he was playing a ps3 game that didnt sell for shit yet he wants to talk about people buying and supporting games
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509214378
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

PureSexySound wrote:

You obviously do not know what a troll is.
And yes you (still) are trying to change the subject, otherwise you would have addressed the main issue in that comment, but you didn't.

Correction: You* obviously do not know what a troll is. I have seen more trolls, I know the definition and have seen quite a bit of wannabe trolls. What do you know about them? Do you know that to spot one is when someone is irrelevant and wanting to make their opponent emotional. You have been heavily irrelevant. I am not trying to change anything, it's all up to you on whether you want to change anything or not, and by the looks of it your on a roll. End of conversation, done. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

TastyAcidMilk wrote:
since we are on the topic of that half wit and his dumb followers, they believe 360 owners never bought halo games day one? LOL really? i read a nice little load of comments in one of his vids, the irony was he was playing a ps3 game that didnt sell for shit yet he wants to talk about people buying and supporting games
Who believes 360 owners don't purchase Halo games day one? The thing is most of Pyro's followers are what he dislikes, fanboys. Oh look, you brought up sales. Are you a casual gamer, or not a gamer at all? What games does he play that haven't sold? You obviously do not know what the word "sold" or "sell" means.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I get headaches from ignorant people, two people on this forum today have given me a headache. Seriously. Where are the core gamers on this site? The ones that actually play the games instead of humping the sales. I am completely serious. I know this is the wrong post but these two people have gone off on a tangent and I'm going straight back to the topic. I agree with Pyro on deleting those COD gamers. Play a real shooter, noobs.
Back to top Go down
TastyAcidMilk
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 32
Location : surrey uk

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
TastyAcidMilk wrote:
since we are on the topic of that half wit and his dumb followers, they believe 360 owners never bought halo games day one? LOL really? i read a nice little load of comments in one of his vids, the irony was he was playing a ps3 game that didnt sell for shit yet he wants to talk about people buying and supporting games
Who believes 360 owners don't purchase Halo games day one? The thing is most of Pyro's followers are what he dislikes, fanboys. Oh look, you brought up sales. Are you a casual gamer, or not a gamer at all? What games does he play that haven't sold? You obviously do not know what the word "sold" or "sell" means.

pyro and his followers beleive it (as i already said) yes obviously sales were brought up because that idiot wanted to claim no 360 owners buy halo day one which is the biggest load of shit out, i know what the words mean, you obviously didnt understand like others would
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509214378
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 95
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:

You obviously do not know what a troll is.
And yes you (still) are trying to change the subject, otherwise you would have addressed the main issue in that comment, but you didn't.

Correction: You* obviously do not know what a troll is. I have seen more trolls, I know the definition and have seen quite a bit of wannabe trolls. What do you know about them? Do you know that to spot one is when someone is irrelevant and wanting to make their opponent emotional. You have been heavily irrelevant. I am not trying to change anything, it's all up to you on whether you want to change anything or not, and by the looks of it your on a roll. End of conversation, done. Get over it.

A troll is someone who deliberately posts a hateful comment to get a reaction, through either annoying or hurting the individual.
Where in my comment did I leave a hateful response? Where in my comment did I seem to be begging for a reaction? Where in my comment did I hurt you?
Nowhere? Then I am not trolling.

If you ask me, it seems like are just pulling the "trolling" card to get me blocked, because and completely refuted your entire argument, and you know how careful this forum is about trolls.

I did not change ANYTHING.. Where are you getting this from? You went into all this split screen crap and didn't mention the actual cost of XBL in ANY of your comments after I destroyed your argument.

Finally, that little thing about core gamers in a different comment? Are you serious?
Really, you go on to call people ignorant, then try to justify PYRO, out of all people, you try to stand up for PYRO. Someone so "core", he is poisoned against any console without the words "PlayStation"?
You are an idiot, in all senses off the word. Go on, cry even more and leave an indirect comment complaining about people after ytou try to close this argument.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

PureSexySound wrote:

If you ask me, it seems like are just pulling the "trolling" card to get me blocked, because and completely refuted your entire argument, and you know how careful this forum is about trolls.

I did not change ANYTHING.. Where are you getting this from? You went into all this split screen crap and didn't mention the actual cost of XBL in ANY of your comments after I destroyed your argument.

Finally, that little thing about core gamers in a different comment? Are you serious?
Really, you go on to call people ignorant, then try to justify PYRO, out of all people, you try to stand up for PYRO. Someone so "core", he is poisoned against any console without the words "PlayStation"?
You are an idiot, in all senses off the word. Go on, cry even more and leave an indirect comment complaining about people after ytou try to close this argument.

Most 360 fanboys I meet are trolls and you sound like a troll. You didn't destroy my argument. Mine is actually legit. He is poisoned against any console without the words playstation? Obvious stereotypical BS. Pyro doesn't hate the 360, he hates you stupid fanboys that are illegitimate. You are the only idiot here.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm

TastyAcidMilk wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
TastyAcidMilk wrote:
since we are on the topic of that half wit and his dumb followers, they believe 360 owners never bought halo games day one? LOL really? i read a nice little load of comments in one of his vids, the irony was he was playing a ps3 game that didnt sell for shit yet he wants to talk about people buying and supporting games
Who believes 360 owners don't purchase Halo games day one? The thing is most of Pyro's followers are what he dislikes, fanboys. Oh look, you brought up sales. Are you a casual gamer, or not a gamer at all? What games does he play that haven't sold? You obviously do not know what the word "sold" or "sell" means.

pyro and his followers beleive it (as i already said) yes obviously sales were brought up because that idiot wanted to claim no 360 owners buy halo day one which is the biggest load of shit out, i know what the words mean, you obviously didnt understand like others would

Pyro doesn't believe that. He knows people have bought it day one, he said it in a recent voice chat. I did understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted   

Back to top Go down
 
If you play call of duty and you are on pyro2000x friends list then you will be deleted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Halo vs Call of Duty!
» Is Call of Duty finally dying out...?
» Call of Duty Elite Xbox App - Free
» Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Breakout Tournament
» Call Of Duty World At War Official Patches 1.1 - 1.7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: