This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hey over here :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Hey over here :D   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm

If you are a gamer at heart please check out this awesome forum,

GAMER'S SANCTUARY

(we got gurls too)

it's brand new and so still very small but the community is awesome. At least sign up (takes a minute) and give it a chance.

http://gamerssanctuary.freeforums.org/index.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Or an actual active site with an awesome community like http://generation7.forumotion.com/forum

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 am

Why are you guys even making a new forum?
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:37 pm

cause dey be mad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Yea, everyone join this forum.Because Generation 7 is a retarded forum and an overall fail forum.Ill be joining this new one shortly.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Yea, everyone join this forum.Because Generation 7 is a retarded forum and an overall fail forum.Ill be joining this new one shortly.

Lol you're mad cause Sonji banned you XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yea, everyone join this forum.Because Generation 7 is a retarded forum and an overall fail forum.Ill be joining this new one shortly.

Lol you're mad cause Sonji banned you XD

damnit stop using my account jub XD

Nah, it didnt surprise me and i figured it would happen(that either you or sonji would ban me).Fortunately, it proved my point.You guys really are no better at being mods and admins than me Smile

So much for a "5 day ban for trolling" eh?tsk tsk

Still makes me wish we were all back on the XBR having fun in the chatbox.THOSE were the good times.I also know how to change my IP so I could go back to G7 anytime I want.

Say hi to Nova scotian#2(teckno), Toxic, Bio, duke and Ezek for me.I miss chatting with them in the chatbox at night.Cya jubjub Smile

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yea, everyone join this forum.Because Generation 7 is a retarded forum and an overall fail forum.Ill be joining this new one shortly.

Lol you're mad cause Sonji banned you XD

damnit stop using my account jub XD

Nah, it didnt surprise me and i figured it would happen(that either you or sonji would ban me).Fortunately, it proved my point.You guys really are no better at being mods and admins than me Smile

So much for a "5 day ban for trolling" eh?tsk tsk

Still makes me wish we were all back on the XBR having fun in the chatbox.THOSE were the good times.I also know how to change my IP so I could go back to G7 anytime I want.

Say hi to Nova scotian#2(teckno), Toxic, Bio, duke and Ezek for me.I miss chatting with them in the chatbox at night.Cya jubjub Smile


more like stop using MY account!



lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm

fuck this forum is dead

stick to G7
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 23
Location : None of Your Business!

PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I'll join, I have no reason not to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey over here :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey over here :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: