This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Elders Scroll 5!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

PostSubject: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:21 pm

OMG!!! I just found this, its and interview with Bethesda Softworks.

And they say that they have been working on Elders Scroll 5 for some time now, so Oblivion fans.

And as always with a new Elders Scroll theres also an Fallout game aswell, dont expect Fallout 4 for some time....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 pm

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Yay! And, considering Bethsesda bought iD, they'll defeinitely use the iD Tech 5 engine which powers Rage. Now imagine Elder Scrolls V on that baby.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
avatar

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Yay! And, considering Bethsesda bought iD, they'll defeinitely use the iD Tech 5 engine which powers Rage. Now imagine Elder Scrolls V on that baby.
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Yay! And, considering Bethsesda bought iD, they'll defeinitely use the iD Tech 5 engine which powers Rage. Now imagine Elder Scrolls V on that baby.
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fap fap fap
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
OMG!!! I just found this, its and interview with Bethesda Softworks.

And they say that they have been working on Elders Scroll 5 for some time now, so Oblivion fans.

And as always with a new Elders Scroll theres also an Fallout game aswell, dont expect Fallout 4 for some time....
isnt fallout new vegas released before fallout 4 ?
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 am

gay
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm

AWWEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuckkk yesss Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elders Scroll 5!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Elders Scroll 5!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Double clue scroll ftw?
» Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4)
» Scroll of Forgive & Dungeons
» Lagging + Background
» Epic Questing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: